PDA

View Full Version : IBSOLOADEDs online orders

IBS0L0ADED
04-22-2011, 07:05 AM
Laptop edit #2. Online orders. ENJOY!. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMKt1PbJLlM
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-22-2011, 03:22 PM
;)
out B.

IBS0L0ADED
04-24-2011, 12:30 AM
no luv??? ;( lol

Techn9cianforlife
04-24-2011, 04:58 PM
Didn't think I'd hear this song in a Skate video. Did you actually buy the album or you jus found this song

NotedDerk
04-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Pretty enjoyable to watch, cameras are still a bit jerky at times, i'd be nice if you tried to smoothen some of them out, but other then that, "keep rollin'"

IBS0L0ADED
04-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Didn't think I'd hear this song in a Skate video. Did you actually buy the album or you jus found this song
I would never download any of Tech or Lynches albums. I always purchase them for support because they are my favorite rappers. I got it on I tunes. I liked dinner and a movie better but he had a few bangers on this one. Thats one of my favorite songs on the album. I like they way it came out to the skating 2. especially at 1:38 ;) It worked for me. How did you like the skating in this one? Check out the other vid I posted LA 2 THA BAY if you get a chance. More lynch on that one 2. Thanks for checkin this 1 out.

IBS0L0ADED
04-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Pretty enjoyable to watch, cameras are still a bit jerky at times, i'd be nice if you tried to smoothen some of them out, but other then that, "keep rollin'"

Yeah, a lot of people say that. I guess I need to tighten it up a lil bit. I like to do crazy angles tho and switch it up. If you notice, in a couple of clips I went from 200 mm into 10mm in the middle of the line. Thats hard to control and 2 keep the cam perfect with instant zoom. But its something people dont do and I feel is kinda like a trademark for my filming. I appreciate you watchin and giving you're input. See you on 360 later. ;)
out B.