PDA

View Full Version : CNBStv - Noodle Full Part feat. Duce NLS & Mathiys

Deacon
04-22-2011, 09:59 AM
Howdy.

This is my new vid for my alter ego that I use when skating with CNBS. I use a different character so I can keep of track which clips are for which team etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iPxFC4ahrY

Thanks to Duce and Mathiys for being a part of it. I had fun making it.

You feedback is appreciated.

pawnluvguitarist
04-23-2011, 02:38 PM
smith polejam shuv at 3:32 was cool...
ender was real smooth...
filming and edit were solid...

Spacepoet
04-23-2011, 07:15 PM
Good through out but I thought the ender was kinda weird.

MarcoPoloUSN
04-23-2011, 09:30 PM
That was fucking sick. SICK guys...

The filming and skating were fantastic. First video I watched from beginning to end in a minute. I was so impressed with the combination of street and tranny clips. They were put together very well.

And the tranny filming... A+ Make a tranny video. Now.

Shaydee UK
04-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Good stuff y'all!

Deacon
04-24-2011, 04:35 AM
Hi Guys,

Thank you for the feedback and comments, much appreciated it.

Marco - Deffo dude I'm on it! ;-)

Its funny i love skating pools and bowls so much and never thought to include them in any of my videos.

Deacon.

Duce NLS
04-24-2011, 07:52 AM
As i said to you before Noodle, it was a pleasure to take part in this.

Seems a cleaner way to film, part came out crisp, some of your tricks were just too smooth ha ha.

Ender was a but janky, just the way it starts out as a Willy, but ignoring that bit it was gnarly and steezy as hell.

I look forward to the next project.

Re tranny skating, 1 you now have no excuse, get your cup part on and 2 I want in on the tranny vid, Muchos fun to be had.

As usual, much props.

Peace

Deacon
04-24-2011, 08:23 AM
Thank you Duce.

The ender was a funny one, I was debatng about a using a natas spin, but the it looked weird and didn't fit, and then I saw someone do this grind in a video I bought and just I tried to replicate it, I just like liked the way the character doesn't stand bolt up right and and slightly leans back. I also like the sketchy landing so some reason, don't ask me why! lol.

Oh and deffo yes on the video. I'm gonna start filming clips tonight. I already got the CNBS cup footy done jst need to edit it.

Roccityroller
04-24-2011, 10:41 AM
fantastic... filming and editing made this very enjoyable.