PDA

View Full Version : ALL C.A.P video

OGBMX420
04-28-2011, 02:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KeE1dJuj6o
http://vimeo.com/23032650 this was mostly all filmed in my create a parks . Filmed mostly below 24 mm and above 74mm mostly high res . (water mark for first min let me know what u think or some advice http://vimeo.com/23032650

fallingskyline
04-28-2011, 10:29 PM
you stole my idea with the all cap thing, bummer i couldn't watch it, due to regional youtube-bitchiness

DonVigo
04-28-2011, 10:41 PM
2/3's CAP, yeah?

There's some promise, but you need to work on tightening things up. I could be wrong, but it looks like you're using the follow cam a lot, which changes the level whenever your skater does. It's almost easier to do that with free cam. Also... "It's 'this' big" rap has never really suited skating in my opinion. Generally, an edit should work with the music, and as that... Uh, genre? Lacks depth, as does the mutual relationship between the two.

Keep flipping the analog, sir.

OGBMX420
04-29-2011, 12:19 AM
you stole my idea with the all cap thing, bummer i couldn't watch it, due to regional youtube-bitchiness
could u watch if i put it vimeo ?

OGBMX420
04-29-2011, 12:23 AM
2/3's CAP, yeah?

There's some promise, but you need to work on tightening things up. I could be wrong, but it looks like you're using the follow cam a lot, which changes the level whenever your skater does. It's almost easier to do that with free cam. Also... "It's 'this' big" rap has never really suited skating in my opinion. Generally, an edit should work with the music, and as that... Uh, genre? Lacks depth, as does the mutual relationship between the two.

Keep flipping the analog, sir.
thanks i mostly use freecam but i think i moved up when switching cams. as for the rap thing i think its prefference and what your into . And yea your right 2/3 caps next one will be all lol

fallingskyline
04-29-2011, 12:24 AM
vimeo would be awesome :)

OGBMX420
04-29-2011, 12:27 AM

give me an hour or so and it will be up

OGBMX420
04-29-2011, 02:29 AM
its up now http://vimeo.com/23032650

DonVigo
04-29-2011, 10:57 AM
thanks i mostly use freecam but i think i moved up when switching cams. as for the rap thing i think its prefference and what your into . And yea your right 2/3 caps next one will be all lol

Eh, musical taste is subjective, but a lot of my favorite fakeskating vids include music I'd never want to hear outside of that specific part. Not trying to bash on your choice, just makin' another suggestion to improve on your foundation. Hell, I have to try and push my personal boundries fairly often, otherwise I'd only do montages to Atmosphere. (By the way, my next solo project centers around Atmosphere...) My last solo, I used a Moby track which wouldn't have ever been in my collection but to use for that part. The song itself, like most Moby, bores the crap out of me halfway through (sorry techno-heads, but repetitive noises suck for those of us who like lyrical content) but was SO good with the skating it gave me goose pimples.

I usually have tracks set aside before I'm even filming a part, but being musical, I always think the tunes are the most important part of a 'toge.

Just my two bits. Like I said, solid start, looking forward to seeing the growth!

OGBMX420
04-30-2011, 06:54 PM
Eh, musical taste is subjective, but a lot of my favorite fakeskating vids include music I'd never want to hear outside of that specific part. Not trying to bash on your choice, just makin' another suggestion to improve on your foundation. Hell, I have to try and push my personal boundries fairly often, otherwise I'd only do montages to Atmosphere. (By the way, my next solo project centers around Atmosphere...) My last solo, I used a Moby track which wouldn't have ever been in my collection but to use for that part. The song itself, like most Moby, bores the crap out of me halfway through (sorry techno-heads, but repetitive noises suck for those of us who like lyrical content) but was SO good with the skating it gave me goose pimples.

I usually have tracks set aside before I'm even filming a part, but being musical, I always think the tunes are the most important part of a 'toge.

Just my two bits. Like I said, solid start, looking forward to seeing the growth!

Thanks i aprreiciate the feedback