View Full Version : Any Isle Solo: Lethal Targets

Any Isle
04-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Please let me know what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLdTzW7j1vE

Peace out Any Isle

DonVigo
04-29-2011, 11:04 AM
Best complement of 'em all: That was very unique.

Lots of neat style in this video. Odd remix of Smooth Criminal, but it worked. Good show!

pawnluvguitarist
04-29-2011, 12:53 PM
The best video i've seen from you, and one of your better mash ups too.

Lots of creative tricks as usual, but also a lot of glitchy/accidental looking tricks as well. Probably would have had better results shortening it a bit, quality over quantity kinda thing, cause the best tricks were good.

NotedDerk
04-29-2011, 02:45 PM
there were a few clips that impressed me, the double tweak after the footplant on the rock.

but some of the stuff, I felt wasn't even remotely film worthy, such as the 180 hippie jumps on the ramps and the run around the pole.

but to each his own, keep doing your thing.

briden
04-29-2011, 03:52 PM
but some of the stuff, I felt wasn't even remotely film worthy

I thought this was really mean when I read it, but then I watched the video.

My only advice (that hasn't been given already) is to finish pushing before you get to whatever you're trying to get a trick on.

Spacepoet
05-01-2011, 01:52 PM
The best video i've seen from you, and one of your better mash ups too.

Lots of creative tricks as usual, but also a lot of glitchy/accidental looking tricks as well. Probably would have had better results shortening it a bit, quality over quantity kinda thing, cause the best tricks were good.

Ditto to this sentiment. I'm not sure the song actually worked iether. Your skating is offbeat and crazy, your song selection should reflect that. I'll watch your next vid.

C.B. Moreau
05-01-2011, 02:00 PM
To be frank, most of the tricks were either too simple, or wouldn't really fit my definition of tricks. Popping up off the board and running around the pole on the parkade wasn't really a trick at all. To end on a high note though, the slide at 1:19 was just fantastic stylistically.

Any Isle
05-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Simple or not...

I just try to do something nobody else does...

This game is the greatest game franchise... creativity:)

fallingskyline
05-02-2011, 10:56 PM
love creativity and stuff, but i have to say, as others did, too, that there was stuff which imho was really worth filming. not that i didn't like you video was a fun watch but after half of it it was getting really, really repetitive, run around poles, um ramphippy 180 etc. as pawn said, quality over quantity and the next wil be greatness ;)

oh and btw, the slide in the hp at 1:19 was the most beautiful thing in the video, it was PERFECT <3

Any Isle
12-06-2014, 12:52 AM
LOL... Ya, it is pretty nutty!