PDA

View Full Version : "TT" - The Threat Full Length

Roccityroller
04-30-2011, 07:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmeQhcsntoU
Part 1 Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmeQhcsntoU)
Part 1 dropbox (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7902929/ThreatFull2-TT%20Part%201.mp4) Right Click - Save As to Download (Streaming is Slow)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43XevdSR_b8
Part 2 Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43XevdSR_b8)
Part 2 Wegame (http://www.wegame.com/watch/tt-part-2/)
Part 2 dropbox (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7902929/ThreatFull2-TT%20Part%202.mp4) Right Click - Save As to Download (Streaming is Slow)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7pHlCaliT4
Tranny Killers Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7pHlCaliT4)

part 1 was fine, but part 2 had to be split for youtube. so tranny killers is now kinda on its own. but you should still watch it as if it was the last section. you can still watch part 2 + tranny killers as one section on wegame though.

briden
04-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Hype

fallingskyline
04-30-2011, 10:06 AM
i'll demand dropbox or vimeo as it surely will get assholed at youtube for nazigermany

MarcoPoloUSN
04-30-2011, 10:19 AM
im excited. this looks like its going to be one of the best.

Roccityroller
04-30-2011, 11:03 AM
im excited. this looks like its going to be one of the best.

Not one of... the

And you know we got u Germany

jpdidde13
04-30-2011, 11:09 AM
yay i've been waiting and waiting and waiting

replicant
04-30-2011, 04:35 PM
Damn you teases.

Roccityroller
04-30-2011, 07:49 PM
It's out there...

MarcoPoloUSN
04-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Not one of... the

And you know we got u Germany

ahhh you tease! sounds like im going to need...

a snack... a drink... and a couch.

pawnluvguitarist
04-30-2011, 08:34 PM
ahhh you tease! sounds like im going to need...

a snack... a drink... and a couch.

and drugs, this is a threat full...

Roccityroller
04-30-2011, 08:37 PM
and drugs, this is a threat full...

Alot of drugs went into the making of this video.

like... more than usual.

mamba12
04-30-2011, 08:58 PM
dropbox links for streaming or download.

youtube soon

OGBMX420
04-30-2011, 09:06 PM
Part 1 dropbox (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7902929/ThreatFull2-TT%20Part%201.mp4)

Part 2 dropbox (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7902929/ThreatFull2-TT%20Part%202.mp4)

youtube shortly drop box keeps freezing ! youtube now please or vimeo

pawnluvguitarist
04-30-2011, 09:18 PM
half way through, bar none the best filming/edit ever...

edit:

fuck it, best video period. color correction perfection, with the addition of the friends section some of the best skating and filming throughout. Just by far the best full length as a whole. Everything just worked, considering how much skating was in this vid it felt so short, the attention to detail, the music and the skating all played a big part in that.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the best Skate 3 video

jest118
04-30-2011, 11:28 PM
We all know this isn't going to hurt for replies but here's mine.

Really dug Shaydee's part. Felt very deliberate and his style was very well defined.
Wasn't too into Seamonkey's part. Really good skating but some of the Demz style filming threw me. He's the only one that can film like that I don't get dizzy. Probably a personal thing.
Seks was cool. Some really really dope spots. Loved the stuff on the awning type thing. Genius. and of course the ender was bananas.
Friends Section was beast. I think Pawn probably had the sickest shit in that. And Magic makes an appearance!
Couldn't really get into Gym's part. Not exactly sure why. I'm gonna revisit his part again later to see if it's a tired thing.
Mamba had some cool combo's and the ender was dope. That's two difficult skinny enders in one vid.
Rocc had dope Sole and Royale grinds. Dug the oververt smith and the darkslide the smokestack thingy. That big ass UG at the end was dope as fuck. I remember someone issuing an open challenge for a 5-0 on that thing like a super long time ago.
The lady-boys section was cool too. Super huge crap got thrown around. Hopefully no ladyboys were harmed during the making of that section.

Overall a good watch. Imma a give it a view tmrw too and see if some rest improves my ability to comprehend what's going on.

Gizzler
05-01-2011, 03:08 AM
Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

....oh no!!!

adda89ldn
05-01-2011, 04:53 AM
OH GOD THAT WAS UNHOLY! SOOO FUCKING GOOD! YOUR BEST STUFF YET, THIS CAN'T BE THE LAST ONE. DON'T BE LIKE THAT.

filming was so good. perfect balance of skater/trick and spot shown. tricks were so banging. and roc that edit was fucking perfect. every section was my favourite as i was watching it. but the tranny killers.. HOLY FUCK!!!

it was fucking great all over!!

Skatehead
05-01-2011, 08:51 AM
....oh no!!!

Oh yes.....just do a double part vimeo.... length germans and music is allowed...

SeksulChokolate
05-01-2011, 09:00 AM
length germans and music is allowed...

part two is over 500mb :/

Slamooh
05-01-2011, 09:09 AM
meh i want to watch it so badly !!
dropbox is awesome but the public folder got its flaws...
well i got a dropbox account so you can share it with me , huh ? :p
i just sent you a pm

emericaridr11
05-01-2011, 10:38 AM
was real dope man, I thought I gave you some friends clips.... maybe I was wrong and forgot, I seem to do that alot

vid was nasty, probably one of the only full's ive watched all the way through

Roccityroller
05-01-2011, 10:41 AM
I just made a shared folder to host the Full. I will share it with people who have DB and want to watch/dl it. just pm me you db email

Slamooh
05-01-2011, 10:57 AM
win

thanks

Gym Allstar
05-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Wowwowowowowowow.... Not much time to review right now but I cannot put into words, even if I wanted to, how proud I am of this fucking group!

Roc... BY FAR, by far, by far... Your best fucking editing ever! Not only that, but I thought your part in this killed EVERYTHING you have ever done. Each trick you threw down maybe me say "woah, what the fuck" outloud in my house, by myself. You absolutely blew my mind in this full length. I have been a part of your skate life throughout Skate 2 and most of 3 but I have never felt prouder bro... (ok, off your dick now)

And the edit on the friends section was perfect. Through all of this you also put my part together for me and it came out awesome. Thanks brutha.

Everyone killed in Tranny Killers! I know how much Embers wanted that thing to be kick ass and it did not disappoint at all. Glad to be a part of this full fellas!

Proud to be on Threat today!

Skatehead
05-01-2011, 11:50 AM
part 1 started out alil slow but ended with a bang
new guy?
seks...gotta love it...darkness...bastard.

part 2....friends...theres alot of winning going on...
gym, the heart was there but just wasnt feeling the song too much..kf hurri flip out was saucey..
mamba..super solid part, UG stuff was dope and the eyeball board grab in the pool was dope..
roc...too much good stuff to name...smith around the hole was dope..

tranny killers had some pretty remarkable shit....

overall a solid full....great job guys.

Boxerman08
05-01-2011, 11:53 AM
damn this was really sick, so glad i was able to contribute to this. everything came out great, from the skating to the editing and stuff. the tranny killers part was insane lol good job ThreaT!

adda89ldn
05-01-2011, 11:57 AM
why not just megaupload?

Roccityroller
05-01-2011, 12:10 PM
Cuz we don't wanna conform.

Actually, the vid was in the db to begin with. I'm not at my comp to upload to MU. but I have db on my phone so I can do that. I'm splitting tk off of part 2 and well upload those separately so YouTube will take it. Then ill do a full render and megaupload a single file, cuz I watched it on the big screen last night and it makes it even better.

Permy
05-01-2011, 01:03 PM
ok i just finished part 1
shaydee sucks <3

seamonkey needs to get an xbox or whatever because i haven't talked to a nigga in forevar
mad good shit

seks' part is fucking retarded
i can't comprehend most of those tricks
favorite part

didn't think i sent clips i was sad for a second
everyone sent in good clips
:3

gym sucks too but moustache or whatever
MOUSTACHE!

mamba mamba'd ALLL OVER THE PLACE

roc's ender was big and black and raily :rolleyes:

nice tranny song faggot
tranny killers was really good though
and i started to hate the song less near the end
didn't really like most of the songs in part two

well i only really liked seamonkey's and seks' songs but whatever
oh and i liked the friend's section song
GHOSTFACE NIGGA

<3

madsser
05-01-2011, 01:40 PM
oh ma gaawd.
Damn it that was an awesome watch! everyone completely killed! damn it, i wanna see another TT full length. And another one. and one more!

You guys are beast's. :D <3

Roccityroller
05-01-2011, 04:55 PM
new guy?

Yes sir.

Shaydee UK is now a Hoodlum/Threat Family member.

beers on me.

Shaydee UK
05-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Cheers Rocc!

Thanks for the kind comments peeps, (except perm ofc! :P) especially jest!

Great to be part of this team, this vid was a pleasure to be a part of...

adda89ldn
05-02-2011, 02:26 AM
aren't you ps3 though shaydee?

Shaydee UK
05-02-2011, 03:02 AM
Yea I am, well, I play s3 on ps3 but I have an xbox too

Jebotek
05-02-2011, 04:31 AM
that was awesome

loved your part shaydee
roc killed it
i liked especially the fakie tre tailstep at the begin
all othhers did a great job, tho

Shaydee UK
05-02-2011, 05:01 AM
loved your part shaydee

Was that cos most of it was filmed in your park by any chance? :P :)

mamba12
05-02-2011, 10:56 AM
updated with new youtube links. thanks for the great comments so far. I'm really happy everyone is digging this.

Roccityroller
05-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Good now I can watch tk on command from anywhere in the world. It is prolly one of my finest works of editing, not to mention the ticket tyranny skating the skate community has ever seen

maqqot
05-02-2011, 11:42 AM
goddamn, seks mthrfckr just killed the whole game .. wow wow wow
loved seamonkeys part aswell ,awesome speed skating

other parts were really really good,too.

for sure best full length

and good god seks !

Gizzler
05-02-2011, 01:04 PM
what an awesome watch all the way through. great edit, roc!!!

everybody was killing....and so much beautiful filming going on! im deeply impressed....you guys really should start thinking about the next one right away! because we all wann see it!

Antwan
05-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Let's just call that video a dirty girl
because she sucked so good..
fuckin three happy endings my friend.

fallingskyline
05-02-2011, 11:07 PM
why should i even post a comment when you already know, that this video is TEH SHIT ;)

greatness form everyone, too much to mention. tranny killers killed it <3

Jebotek
05-03-2011, 02:40 AM
Was that cos most of it was filmed in your park by any chance? :P :)

haha, maybe :P its everytime nice when you see one of your parks in a video :)

replicant
05-03-2011, 05:06 AM
Alright, I finally got to sit down with some pepsi and popcorn to watch the vid. All around great stuff from EVERYONE. For the full segments I think Roc, Mamba, and Gym killed it with Roc edging out the lead with the lip tricks. Shaydee to me had the best filming hands down. For the friends segments I have to give mad props to Adda, Knex, Papa, Pawn, Saunders, and Stevland for some seriously sick additions (Papa being the sickest to me). Thanks for the awesome vid guys.

Roccityroller
05-03-2011, 06:26 AM
Glad everyone is digging this, makes the months of work worth it.

I really appreciate all the comments about editing but for the record I only edited the intro, friends, gym, me, and tyranny killers sections everyone else edited their own parts.

I'll sit down tonight or tomorrow and give a full review.

Big UPS to my team and a big welcome to Shaydee

Jack
05-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Wow!!!! Roc you killled this. Trick after trick after trick in unexpected places doing unexpected tricks. Bravo sir.

Everyone else is great. TT for the win!

jpdidde13
05-03-2011, 12:55 PM
really awesome only thing i didn't like was that the alphabet straight flucked me by burying me in the shadows of the man above me mr. jack b himself and the schex master knex himself......however thats selfish.......haha

no in all truth jokes aside you all blow each other fantastically..................;)

Demzilla
05-03-2011, 01:06 PM
shady..
pole tail bonk...

sea...
dub grind gap...sw front flip feebs line....
dub noseslide...

seks..
opening back 3...
n flip in....wall poke...
somewhere to skinny slomo..
im tryin to get those two barriers also...
the darkness lives...

friends...
fuck...

gym..
sugar shuv lip....
board blunt...
hurry flip out...

mamba...
the best darkslide ive ever seen...
barriers...
indy 50...
over corner noseblunt...

roc..
f tre tail stall...
full bowl smith...
ugb tre smith....

tranny...
fuck...

BannerBoy360
05-03-2011, 01:40 PM
everyone else has already said this, but fluckin super vid!
one of... if not THE best fakeskate full lengths ever, imo
to name a few tricks out of the very many that went down inside the vid:

1:55 was sick ass.

4:58 double angle was smooth

9:26 like the rest of his part, seks'
blunt tre at slappys was awesome

papasmoak killed it in the few clips that he didi have...

love the handplant on the bent pole at the start of tranny killers
btw lol 1;26 of tra. kil. vid...um...is he gettin a b_n_r from the steeze smith haha

Roccityroller
05-03-2011, 03:14 PM
tranny...
fuck...

ironically, that's the the same reaction most of us had. I edited it and i couldn't watch it all the way through till after work the next day. The credit needs to go to embers for that though. TK was his brainchild since the first one in s2 he had talked about doing another one. He hand picked every single one of those session spots. And with the exception of a few, he filmed every single one of those tricks. Plus he was always good at calling out the right "e-money challenges" to get people trying rediculous shit. And he picked the song, so i literally just put clips over music.

We could prolly do an equally long TK throws vid that would still be incredible, there was so much misplaced (that HAS since been found) footage and stuff that will still some killed trannies but for one reason or another didn't make it into the edit.

IF there is another full length. It will prolly be TK3

knexzor
05-03-2011, 04:10 PM
killer shit fellas. Tranny killers was the raddest thing since people seriously used the word rad (I do it all the time)
Even gym was in there!! Woo

Roccityroller
05-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Ok review time, go go gadget windows 7 split screen...

Intro
everyone got me some dope clips thanks dudes.

Shaydee
welcome to the team man, laid back chill vibe and killer skating.
polejam tail tap was smooth.
your cams are killer
ender was super clean
great intro!

Seamonkey
glad you could get us some clips,
tuck knee into the plywood was sick.
your super high speed lines blow my mind and there was some straight rude ones in here.
board tre over the stairs was rediculous

Seks
loved the freakin edit man. I watched this a couple times in the db without really paying attn to the skating
tre over the stairs to tail in the suberbs
awning line was fucking awesome.
fakie tre manny line in hawaii was nice
thee construction barrel on the handrail was a sweet touch
shoulda sent that clip to me for TK!
5050 gap noseslide whoa
trick inside the art gallery might be one of my favorite tricks in the whole video for some reason...
Untill you do that. when you told me you did it, i didn't really believe you. WOW

Friends
You guys are fucking dope, there's way too much to name. Everyone sent me hammers and dope ass clips. Big ups to seamonkey for the song suggestion, this was a fun edit to put together. crazy ass motherfuckers

Gym
This dude came in and was like "i haven't been playing skate but i wanna do a part" and he was still done first. word.
This was a tough song to edit to, not gonna lie
sw flip over-k the dropoff
shuv blunt on the weird rail
blunt to truck tap on the ledge was sweeeeeeet.
ender was delicious, obviously.

mamba
this guy. We agree on 2:30 parts and this guys like 'i'm gonna go a little longer' and then comes back with a 5 min part and made us all feel inadequate. It was good too. but i love the condensed version.
bouncer status and hi-tops how can you go wrong?
fakie full cab flip
foot plant straight to the head
ungrindables are you bitch.
gap to noseblunt i remember that sesh
blunt 3shuv
ender... another one i didn't believe you when you said you did it.

Me
Imbadokay?

Tranny killers
Fuck
Every trick

this was a blast to edit for the following reasons:
Weed
Beer
awesome clips
perfect song for the clips we had
Weed
Beer
trannies
redhook (with weed and beer)
blackhawk
the Wicked C Alley Pool

ok pause

that wicked pool is the fucking shit by the way. Best pool i've skated in ANY skate game. I'm pretty sure embers and i have spent hours there, usually skating the pole jam. This is a great swap battle pool and just awesome place to skate. TK wouldn't be TK without this pool, for real.

Ok that's it for that

This is one of my favorite threat fulls personally. We're only mising redhook, which sucks, but who knows, maybe he'll show up with a part done? that would be sweet.

Is this the last? Who knows.

SeksulChokolate
05-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Soo happy with how this full turned out
Roc...excellant fluckin job bro

Pumped to have Shaydee on the team. Really chill dude and his part was dope as hell
I thought monkey wasn't coming back...glad he popped in and threw an awesome part into the vid
Me...banger is single handedly the best trick I have done in any of the games...
Wallride suction, runway, slamming into the awning, the fence, the narrow landing...glad it's over

Friends...glad to have all of you a part of this full length
The community for this game and the support we have recieved as a team is tremendous. Love to all <3

Gym - Loved the vibe of your part...slomo tweak over the massive stairset was sooooo sexy. Love everything you put out man
Mambs...probably my favorite part from you yet. One of the best styles in the game
Roccityroller destroyed. The rooftop line with the switch hardflip up the bank was brilliant. Edit, filming, part...team mvp

TK is the greatest part put out by this team yet. OG TT members tore every bowl to shreds. Embers was born to ride tranny in the skate franchise
Such a raw, hardcore edit. No titles, no names, no bullshiz...just straight murder

Really bummed hook didn't show up for the party...we still have a recliner reserved for him though

Proud to be apart of this...proud to be on Threat/Hoodlum
Well done boys

mamba12
05-04-2011, 06:19 PM
After a long day at work, it is truly a joy to come home and watch this in 42" of glory and surround sound.

intro set the perfect tone for the video. seriously get chills when i hear that first bell. i will never get tired of slowmo intros if they're done this well

shaydee. love the vibe of this part. great way to start the video. some long ass lines too. welcome to TT!

seamonkey. glad you were able to get in on this. some sick bigspin action and crazy doubles, especially the ender. hope the edit was to your liking.

seks. this part was so incredible. edit was great and you had so many fuckin bangers - just off the top of my head the awning line, 180 fingerflip off the garage door, double flip crooks, both those clips at the hotel, and you already know the ender was fucking bananas

friends. can't believe we got so many people to send us hammers. even people who haven't put out their own video in months (I'm looking at you magic :)) jack, knex and skatehead stole the show for me

gym. so happy you could get a part for this. fulls weren't the same with out that white hoody style. your lines are incredible - i think you might have had more lines than single tricks. i like this.

me. maybe some day you'll all see the 5 minute monstrosity that was almost released on the unsuspecting public :)

roc. you killed so many fucking spots that i've never dreamed of trying. my fave part from you in a long ass time. fakie tre fakie tail stall, tuckknee to mega bank drop, tail shuv boardslide, WTF casperslide the exhaust shaft, murdering the dway qp (best footplant EVAR) ender was epic

TK. "fuck" was a pretty good way to sum this up. it's been said before, but the epic-ness of this was magnified by 1000 without the names. it doesn't fucking matter who did what, because EVERYBODY killed EVERY spot.

thanks to all the people who took the time to watch this beast, and thanks fluckit for all the love. and regarding this being the last - never say never ;)

m.seven
05-04-2011, 06:31 PM
finally got a chance to sit quietly,spark on up,and view what was THE banginest shit i've seen since i got into this whole fakeskating scene.everybody had insane parts(gym and Roc being my personal favorites)and TK...fuck is right,just so goddamn good.you guys should be extemely proud,shit,i'm proud for ya.congrats on an epic video.

Roccityroller
05-04-2011, 06:37 PM
spark on up

You successfully viewed this video. You can consider yourself practically there.

seamonkeymadnss
05-09-2011, 01:54 PM
eh.

Embers BLS
05-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Long review not forthcoming, yet.
Watched this a couple times start to finish.
Best parts by everyone to date, and that's saying a lot.

Worth every waking second of the struggle to get this one out.

HorseHead
05-10-2011, 10:00 AM
Cool stuff dudes.

Shaydee had some cool stuff at the brick mini.

Seamonkey had a lot of good lines, one of which was at my park so he gets extra points.

Seks had some crazy tech shit and the revival of the darkness was pretty sweet.

Friends part was rad.

Gym, nice to see that white hoodie again, it's a been a while. Sick ender!

Mamba, filming was awesome, lot's of good lines, stalefish to fakie on the barrier was the personal fave.

Roc, best part of yours yet. Ender was good.

Tranny Killers was also tight. Good work dudes.

Only gripe with the vid was with the music. Sounds like shit I heard blasting from lifted trucks back in San Diego. Ha.

Roccityroller
05-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Sounds like shit I heard blasting from lifted trucks back in San Diego. Ha.

Perfect. I knew we were doing something right.

momadaddy
05-11-2011, 04:25 PM
everyone brought their A game to this partay. congrats dudes great watch

Roccityroller
08-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Wow... this was over a year ago?

/Hype?

NotedDerk
08-17-2012, 04:01 PM
haha.
Can I hype a year old video next?

Roccityroller
08-17-2012, 05:27 PM
Perhaps...

perhaps it is hype for something else?

NotedDerk
08-17-2012, 06:08 PM
TT2!?!

Skatehead
08-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Dick slapping perm.

LEAKED!!*

Hitmanx123
08-18-2012, 01:47 AM
rock is THAT guy. good shiii.

Mage505
08-18-2012, 07:10 AM
That was great, good editing and skating for sure.

Sickone
08-18-2012, 02:21 PM
That was great, good editing and skating for sure.

this!