PDA

View Full Version : New Solo. Thanks Fluckit.

Spacepoet
05-01-2011, 08:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E6HhvNxH-M

New Vid. The last trick was done on a recreation I made of a spot I saw in a David Gonzales interview. If people like it I will clean it up and release it.
Also I've been looking for a team to ride for since skate 2. Tired of making solos.
Thanks for watching gents.
Here is a link to the park. cleaned it up a bit.
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=PARK&personaId=207546376&platform=xbox

briden
05-01-2011, 09:13 PM
Back tail polejam! Wish it was longer, good stuff man.

The last trick was done on a recreation I made of a spot I saw in a Danny Gonzales interview. If people like it I will clean it up and release it.

Please do, I love RL spot remakes. I've had a photo of Chad Fernandez ollieing over that on my wall for about 10 years now.

Spacepoet
05-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Fronandez was sick for a while. Too bad he fell off. I think he just got caught up in some industry bs.
I'll clean up that spot and release it.
And I would say "always leave them wanting more" but really I just got impatient.

briden
05-01-2011, 09:59 PM
His recent comeback part was actually pretty sick, but then his shit at tampa reminded everyone why he got the communal middle finger for years. Professional skateboarding is no place for a god complex.

Spacepoet
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
I had no idea he had a new part. I'll have to look for that. And nobody likes a god complex, right Bastien?

edit; just watched Fernadez new part. 35 years old and chomping rails. And his style has loosened up too. Just gnarly footage.

Granka
05-02-2011, 10:38 AM
I really like your style of skating, really nice gaps and variety of tricks.

What song is this? I liked it.

Spacepoet
05-02-2011, 10:58 AM
I really like your style of skating, really nice gaps and variety of tricks.

What song is this? I liked it.

Thanks man, the Song is Money Grabber by Fitz and the tantrums. Good band. That song is like a year old but captures that 60's big band sound real well.

Shaydee UK
05-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Good stuff man, a couple of new gaps in there.

That last spot looks gnar as hell

Spacepoet
05-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Good stuff man, a couple of new gaps in there.

That last spot looks gnar as hell

David Gonzales real life blunt transfer is insane. The kids a stuntman.

SeksulChokolate
05-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Not bad at all

Only a few things to point out:
Try not to cut out the skater's head/torso when your filming...there were a few times where only the bottom part was visible
The random slo-mo in clips doesn't really look good in my opinion...try to make a smooth ramped slo-mo if your going for something like that

Other than those points I really liked it...looking forward to more

Antwan
05-04-2011, 05:55 PM
That song really got the vibe going for me..
Pretty short pretty sweet..
tighten up the screws though
the polejam to bank was nice but Felt settled for.. things like that
Didn't register a grind.. and that's the game's fault for sure but you know.

Spacepoet
05-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Try not to cut out the skater's head/torso when your filming...there were a few times where only the bottom part was visible
The random slo-mo in clips doesn't really look good in my opinion...try to make a smooth ramped slo-mo if your going for something like that

When I cut the head or torso off it's usually because I'm making a decision to get closer to the skaters board and feet. I used to think you should NEVER cut off the head in a trick but watching the last Mystery video it kind of sold me on the idea that its ok as long as it focuses the attention on the trick. I guess if your noticing the filming and not the trick than I guess I failed. Point taken.

Spacepoet
05-04-2011, 07:09 PM
the polejam to bank was nice but Felt settled for...
And it was settled for. You just can't sneak things by some people. I really wanted the polejam to wallride.