PDA

View Full Version : Pawn Skate 3 Solo #4

pawnluvguitarist
05-02-2011, 02:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbiUrGphw5s

Music is all Me (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDjxafkpCYc)

NotedDerk
05-02-2011, 03:07 AM
1:08 was sickk.
all the ungrindables were really good too, along with the banger.
lovely work.

replicant
05-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Loved the UG stuff as it had some very nice clean pieces in it. Felt like I was watching fingerflip tutorial. :)

aaronberlin
05-02-2011, 03:45 AM
stop breaking the game...

Antwan
05-02-2011, 03:51 AM
HA
shit man..
Wallie casper flip?
I think I Lost my marbles.. that was sick dude.

pawnluvguitarist
05-02-2011, 05:31 AM
Thanks alot guys,

Sorry about all the fingerflips, once I got em on lock I kinda got obsessed haha. No worries though, the bulk of my footy will be OG or mixed games from here on out...

thebullet
05-02-2011, 06:33 AM
yikes man, fastest fingers in the game. I did a couple flatground fingerflips in skate2, and could never get them in skate 3, I deemed them not possible. Looks like you proved me wrong on many occasions. That was insane.

saunders420
05-02-2011, 07:18 AM
1:11 Ive tried to do something so similar but with a kickflip. Sweet fucking jesus.

Shaydee UK
05-02-2011, 11:54 AM
you have such a unique style, you would know it was a pawn vid even if you saw no titles :)

great idea with the flat board on the fence, sick trickery on there!
1:08 ... wtf!
1:37 was cool aswell, I love seeing people come up with unique stuff like that
Some amazing UG stuff...
the trick at 4:18 took a few watches to comprehend... so sick, so very sick!
The ender was amazing too.
Complimented by a great guitar solo.

5* vid mate, great job :)

Tubilakken
05-02-2011, 12:29 PM
<3 underflips !! I love it all man... now I have to get back at studying. finals are coming up... watching this was the best possible way spend my break, I really loved it

seamonkeymadnss
05-02-2011, 12:54 PM
not enough fingerflips

pawnluvguitarist
05-02-2011, 03:10 PM
yikes man, fastest fingers in the game. I did a couple flatground fingerflips in skate2, and could never get them in skate 3, I deemed them not possible. Looks like you proved me wrong on many occasions. That was insane.

thanks man, I've never got one in Skate 2, i wonder if its the same kinda timing, i'll have to test it out :)

edit:
fifth try, seems to be the same timing, but you can get a little more max height it seems in S2, definitely easier. Airwalks too

Spacepoet
05-02-2011, 03:33 PM
That is some sick skillful shit. Super creative and flowing...and the skating was good too.

fallingskyline
05-02-2011, 11:05 PM
were did you get the ingame curbwax for your ender???
sick stuff, there was so much creativity (as always) in it, was crazy.
1:08 i was like "no you didn't" how did you get that???
flicking fast than i can think on so many tricks <3

briden
05-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Most of the stuff on the ungrindable yellow bar was sick, but there were some real weird randoms in there. Not really any flow to the part, maybe it was the music or the fingerflips, but this wasn't as fun to watch as most of your other stuff.

pawnluvguitarist
05-03-2011, 04:21 AM
Most of the stuff on the ungrindable yellow bar was sick, but there were some real weird randoms in there. Not really any flow to the part, maybe it was the music or the fingerflips, but this wasn't as fun to watch as most of your other stuff.

I get you man, kind of what i was going for. almost didn't use any music at all. Wanted the focus just to be on the skating.

There were some random clips, almost enough to call this a throwaway vid. I basically took almost every clip i had sitting around for various little projects and just cleaned house. I like the part because of its lack of flow and how its different from my other edits. It's a messy improvised guitar solo thats kind of all over the place, so i thought it went well with a minimal edit and tonnes of very old random clips.

The whole process for this one was different, but its a one time thing and this was probably my last S3 solo. At least now i can focus on OG and not worry about sitting on unused S3 footy ;)

Antwan
05-03-2011, 04:40 AM
I liked the fingerflips man..
variations people might not have caught
fingerflip 180s
fingerflip 5050 on the bikerack
bonk fingerflip
I swear I saw a hardflip darkcatch in there..
Double stall fingerflip
360flip wall ride, hippie thing was nuts.. can't even describe that one it was something I didn't expect to see by you
I actually really enjoyed this one.

oh and boneless manual fingerflip..
that looked smooth
followed by the airwalk tap haha.. jesus.

Ayreon
05-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Some creative shit there man. Liked the song too. My only complaint would be the couple of bodyflips at regs.

RedScharlach
05-03-2011, 06:30 PM
you should do flatground staleflips next. vid is so good, ug 5-0 on vert was beautiful.

Any Isle
05-03-2011, 10:04 PM
1:08 was right up my alley...

Better than my best hop back on the board...

Mr. Anonymous
05-04-2011, 12:28 AM
Super techy and super nasty as always. Good shit.

pawnluvguitarist
05-04-2011, 01:41 PM
you should do flatground staleflips next. vid is so good, ug 5-0 on vert was beautiful.

i've been trying tailgrab flips, no luck, there has to be more possible variations, but yeah flatground staleflips would be sick.