PDA

View Full Version : Qore Ep7 will focus on Skate 2.

Mac
12-03-2008, 11:49 AM
For those who doesn't know, Qore is an 'online' PS3 magazine, that comes out every month, and of course, you have to pay for it. It features all sorts of stuff.
And it was announced today that tomorrows episode will focus on our beloved Skate 2 - and the best thing is... it's free. WOOHAAA.
I can't wait. Haha, a demo would really make everything better, but well, I'll let it remain a slight dream, and will not be counting on anything.

Just wanted to get it out to you PS3ers out there.

And also, Joystiq apparently has a preview on the game up.
Check it out here. (http://www.joystiq.com/2008/12/01/joystiq-hands-on-skate-2/)

I'm out, cheers.

Darkslide
12-03-2008, 01:00 PM
Wish I had a PS3. Maybe you or someone else can post up what the Mag has?

Mac
12-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Sure - but they say it's gonna focus on Skate 2 and a game called Flock. And the annual subscribers apparantly get a subscribers-only demo. I sure hope that doesn't happen with the Skate 2 demo... if that even comes around before the release of the game.

Darkslide
12-05-2008, 05:39 PM
I dont think EA will do this. I mean the 360 doesnt offer any kind of online mag so it would either A)Come out on Qore early B) Only be this way on PS3.

I doubt either on of those scenarios will be the case.

Mac
12-06-2008, 05:54 AM
Well, to anyone who wondered, it was shit. It was hosted by some fucking asian chick that tried to sound 'rad' by using what she thought was common skater talk, but it just sounds horrid. And there was only one thing in the whole episode that I hadn't seen before; a new scenario sketch.

Darkslide
12-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Well atleast it was free then right? lmao

Mac
12-07-2008, 03:12 AM
Yeah, yeah it is. Thank god I didn't have to pay for that.