PDA

View Full Version : Team ORIGAMI : A French Meal (Full Length)

AlexMCS182
05-04-2011, 09:46 PM
Hi,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfTcpAi2oY8&feature=feedu

http://www.videobb.com/video/859kr2PCRVUR

Megavideo :
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=4UEK6EUZ

Megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4UEK6EUZ

Please check out and sub to the team account : ) : http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamORIGAMI?feature=mhum

Team ORIGAMI :
AlexMCS182
amarSKATA
Boxerman08
c3se
kirua34
kRemix
LoiSphere
tnofilms

Thanks people, hope you'll enjoy it !

AlexMCS182

fallingskyline
05-05-2011, 01:23 AM
loisphere: just sweetness, doublegrinds full of win, tech stuff all over the place with perfect eye for the spot/trick combination, ender was just ridiculous. perfect beginning
c3se: STYLE, the mellow french style i love so much, clever and chilled lines spiced with tech. calming down after first heat
amar: heavy shit all over the place combined with sweet cams for setting the trick in the right angle, loved the benihana <3
nostalgia: thanks for this part, brought back the old feeling and love for san van
kirua: nice part ruined by the song, had to mute it
kRemix: dreamy, styllish, chilled all that with an awesome edit to it
tno: well its tno, expect less than perfect filming and the hardest tricks?! btw. best part of him, like everytime <3
friends: good mixture with everyone delivering :)
boxerman: not one trick that wasn't perfect in every aspect be it height, animation or filming... hands down best part of this video (in my eyes this should've been the last part)
alex: sweetness, tricks, spots, filming all was nothing but sweet & creative

Props to alex for editing this monster <3

replicant
05-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Heya, took the time to sit down with breakfast and watch the vid. Great work by all and some nice unique spots both in game and in CAP. To me I give MVP to LoiSphere for the nice tech work. The best moment in the vid to me is at 12:35-12:45 (including alt angle/slomo) of the laid back soul grind by amarSKATA. The S2 parts were very refreshing to see as well. Keep up the good work.

adda89ldn
05-05-2011, 05:17 AM
you guys fucking ripped.

nice job on the edit alex.

i loved all of it, but my favourite parts were boxerman, tno and alex.

liked the little nostalgia section too.

creme de la creme.

bengrover
05-05-2011, 07:21 AM
Edit was sick.
LioSphere dub grind beauty.
S2 section was dopeness.
kRemix's part was super smooth.
Don't think I've ever seen a video where tno doesn't kill it.
Really enjoyed Boxermans part.
Alex had buttery goodness.

Overall, great full, enjoyed it thoroughly.

i am a snail
05-05-2011, 12:25 PM
happy birthday to me!

i love all of you <3 this was a fucking masterpiece. keep throwing chairs and killing shit

knexzor
05-05-2011, 03:14 PM
amar's back smith was the moneyshot. damnnn son that looked incredible
tno is so fucking good.. not totally unrelated; a tno - southcity collab would be the best thing ever
Nice video gentlemen!

SK8ERatWAR
05-05-2011, 04:57 PM
damn so amazing
the edit was so freaking good!
tno's part and boxerman's part.. no words for..
and your part soooooo sick! i say almost round three =D
and nostalgia section.. a low pop blunt to noseblunt..? NO FUCKING WAY
just amazing

AlexMCS182
05-06-2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks everybody :) It was pain in the ass to do it, hours and hours of edit.. So I hope you guys really enjoyed it :)

Gizzler
05-07-2011, 04:04 AM
i love those french meals! and this was definetly haute cuisine. really an incredibly good watch. whole video had such a sweet vibe, will definetly watch this again sometime...!

Boxerman08
05-07-2011, 02:14 PM
wow, j'ai bien aimé ton edit Alex, vraiment tous des belle parts de tout l'monde! aurélien, tno et ta part étais ceux que j'ai aimé le plus, et j'ai aimé comment tu a edité ma parti aussi ;)

AlexMCS182
05-08-2011, 05:28 AM
Thanks Gizzler and merci Jeremy :)

Shaydee UK
05-09-2011, 06:29 AM
Finally found time to watch all this, I was really looking forward to it.. and it did not disappoint!

Every part had bangers in, wasnt a single part I disliked.
If I had to choose I would say Boxerman, Alex & tno were my favs.

Great edit too Alex!

BannerBoy360
05-10-2011, 12:34 PM
ok, made the time time to finally take a look.

Loisphere, this is probably one of my favourite EVER fakeskate parts. i mean it was so well filmed, with bangers to boot! i like the dub grinds and wallies in there too.

c3se your was pretty sick too, with some real cool half cab/full cab to ledge shiz in there. love the banger too.

amar, i really love the filming and that boneless 360 at the brick banks was sweeeet. also i love the way that you look at a spot and do something different than the usual, like at 1:49,12:05 or 13:34 to name a few.really good part i think, but wheres the super cool amazing banger that your part deserved?

s2 section was smooth, with good filming from everyone.

kRemix, dude your part was insane smooth i love all the dubs and the slick filming also i reaaally liked the 270s' to tail/nose blunt/slide.

kiruas part was sick and it is hard to pull it op with that song but i think you succeded in doing that love the dub grinds. at the skatory park aswell

tno, so sick. liked the ss 360 at 23:48 the tail at 24:04, both lines at that famous spot in downtown 25:48, the nollie late shuv under the moon and the filming at 26:30.

i really liked gypsy, snail, skunk and whatbra in friends section.

Boxerman love all the nice lines, the smith feeble underground, 32:03 popshuv up to a nice crooked nollie shuv out ( which usualyy looks like crap, but somehow worked really well here) ,tail to nose on pavillion rail, and SS 180 flip over grass gap and banger wallride gap was good too.

Alex, i already said that loispheres part was one of my favourite ever parts. this is my number one, by a mile. every single trick had banger potential and i honestly cannot name one that didnt make my jaw drop.

.overall.this.vid.was.insane.

LoiSphere
05-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks Banner ! Very glad u liked it ! ^^

i am a snail
05-10-2011, 07:19 PM
quick question: did the audio for my friend's clips get messed up or something? seems to happen every time i megaupload something.

momadaddy
05-11-2011, 02:32 PM
TOO MANY HIGHLIGHTS TO MENTION!!! so i will just say this. DAAYYUUMMM!!!!