PDA

View Full Version : Team Origami: Boxerman08's part from the Full Length

Boxerman08
05-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Some of you complained that the full length was "too long"... A lot of work was put into this, mostly for AlexMCS182 to gather up all the clips and make this huge edit, so props to him for taking an enormous amount of time for this, but it took all of us a while to gather up some decent clips (some might not please everyone, but we all more or less play this game somewhat differently and not all styles please everyone), so try to enjoy it, even though not everyone likes what we do, but atleast we have fun doing what we're doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Q9-O5KhBU&lc

To watch the entire full length:
http://www.megavideo.com/?d=4UEK6EUZ

To download the full length:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4UEK6EUZ

Thanks for watching!

Edit by AlexMCS182
Song: Arcade Fire - Ready to Start
Sub to our team channel: www.youtube.com/user/TeamOrigami

Wiltzuh
05-09-2011, 02:38 PM
I'm gonna point this awsome stuff ! I should do this always =D

Okay ready to start: +10p for best part of FL. -10p for intro (just my opinion) i didnt really like it...but what the fluck !? Then you just started to hit me with your tricks !!!
+2p for fs bigspin (0:29)
+4p for damn-low-shit-rusty-pipe flip hurricane (1:07)
+5p for Aletown front fievel (1:18) i live fievel and i love fs feebles ! i thought i will gonna do it in Halcyon FL hahah =D
+5p for Solitude plaza extension-edge thing (1:46) DAYYYMMn
+6p for Line at DD (2:04) I thought that double blunt would be single trick itself...but no ! you did it line ! Inward heel + fs nose = +1 extra point !
+10p for Crook to Zink (2:21) Did you figured out how hard those are !?
+4p for that Nollie nose 270 (2:47) Loved that variation
+2p for best filler clip far ! (3:23) I know you cry often !
+2p for Ss fs heel at 2:18 and Ss fs flip at 3:25 You know ss frontsides are trend nowadays ! Everyone's doing them !
+2p Back Smith bs tail (3:53) yeah once in year you can do that lock-to-tail glitch look good !
+1245p for song ! Who doesnt like Arcade fire !?!?

So...seems like you got...hmmm...1297 points ! Good job man ! You make my day always i'm watching this.

Edit: Count failure -.-

Boxerman08
05-09-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm gonna point this awsome stuff ! I should do this always =D

Okay ready to start: +10p for best part of FL. -10p for intro (just my opinion) i didnt really like it...but what the fluck !? Then you just started to hit me with your tricks !!!
+2p for fs bigspin (0:29)
+4p for damn-low-shit-rusty-pipe flip hurricane (1:07)
+5p for Aletown front fievel (1:18) i live fievel and i love fs feebles ! i thought i will gonna do it in Halcyon FL hahah =D
+5p for Solitude plaza extension-edge thing (1:46) DAYYYMMn
+6p for Line at DD (2:04) I thought that double blunt would be single trick itself...but no ! you did it line ! Inward heel + fs nose = +1 extra point !
+10p for Crook to Zink (2:21) Did you figured out how hard those are !?
+4p for that Nollie nose 270 (2:47) Loved that variation
+2p for best filler clip far ! (3:23) I know you cry often !
+2p for Ss fs heel at 2:18 and Ss fs flip at 3:25 You know ss frontsides are trend nowadays ! Everyone's doing them !
+2p Back Smith bs tail (3:53) yeah once in year you can do that lock-to-tail glitch look good !
+1245p for song ! Who doesnt like Arcade fire !?!?

So...seems like you got...hmmm...1297 points ! Good job man ! You make my day always i'm watching this.

Edit: Count failure -.-

ahahaha wow thanks dude, glad you enjoyed it! ;) i laughed so much with your "points per trick" thing and that you edited your comment with a count failure, so good lol :P but once again, thanks a lot dude!

LoiSphere
05-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Yea Jeremy !!! Ure an awesome guy, im fuckinn' glad to have you on origami !! =D
Realy cool to have some fun with u and the others guys from the team ^^

Good job for ure part bro' ! :p

xRiverKing
05-10-2011, 09:59 PM
I think the song is used a tad bit, but man an awesome job for sure.

Personally thought you deserved ender, you have the cleanest style on the team.

Wiltzuh
05-11-2011, 05:23 AM

Sorry it's my fault hahah =D i put this song to my roof sesh video just before this Full length came out. Kick me ! So much love for this song and Arcade fire !

But yes i have to agree with RK. THIS-DESERVED-TO-BE-ENDER ! But it wasnt ;(

Boxerman08
05-11-2011, 07:38 PM

My bad :/ Only place I heard it other than my part was Wiltzuh's roof sesh, which just came out before the full length lol but it's all good, it's such a good song tho, you have to admit :P haha jks but yeah, thanks a lot dude, glad you liked it, apart from the song haha!

Sorry it's my fault hahah =D i put this song to my roof sesh video just before this Full length came out. Kick me ! So much love for this song and Arcade fire !

But yes i have to agree with RK. THIS-DESERVED-TO-BE-ENDER ! But it wasnt ;(

haha thanks Wiltz! and it's all good if you used this song too, i'm not gonna complain or bitch over a song when I don't own it so I don't have any rights to do so, and I personally don't care :P and thanks dude, even though I wasn't ender, it doesn't matter, I was still 2nd to last, right!?! ;) Alex did have a killer part too, and he edited everything, so he deserved ender for his hard work and his good part

OGBMX420
05-11-2011, 11:04 PM
sick part where's the spot at 2:15 ?

Shaydee UK
05-12-2011, 12:19 AM
You have a super clean style, your tricks are bangin'!

Probably my fav part in the full, which was awesome btw :)

fallingskyline
05-12-2011, 01:20 AM
whole part's a beast, no doubt in that. here's what let my jaws drop to the floor and stay there the most:
0:31 fs bigspin
0:49 halfcab-flip k-grind
1:00 kickflip bs-smith to feeble
1:09 kickflip fs hurricane
1:19 fs feeble
2:27 whole line
2:52 tailslide to ssbsts
3:03 kickflip nosegrind pop out
3:25 switch fs-flip
4:10 wallie to bank

from skill, style and everything this would've been a well deserved last part to the video, as i said again. eventhough alex part was the shit, too and he edited everything. but this part as last one would have been the definition of going out with a BANG!!!

EternalRewind
05-12-2011, 05:16 AM
nice solo and beany

Boxerman08
05-12-2011, 06:49 AM
Yea Jeremy !!! Ure an awesome guy, im fuckinn' glad to have you on origami !! =D
Realy cool to have some fun with u and the others guys from the team ^^

Good job for ure part bro' ! :p

hehe merci, I'm glad to be on Origami as well ;)

sick part where's the spot at 2:15 ?
thanks dude, and I honestly can't even remember where that spot is right now haha :/ i'll try to remember and get back to you...

You have a super clean style, your tricks are bangin'!

Probably my fav part in the full, which was awesome btw :)
ha thanks a lot dude, glad you enjoyed :)

whole part's a beast, no doubt in that. here's what let my jaws drop to the floor and stay there the most:
0:31 fs bigspin
0:49 halfcab-flip k-grind
1:00 kickflip bs-smith to feeble
1:09 kickflip fs hurricane
1:19 fs feeble
2:27 whole line
2:52 tailslide to ssbsts
3:03 kickflip nosegrind pop out
3:25 switch fs-flip
4:10 wallie to bank

from skill, style and everything this would've been a well deserved last part to the video, as i said again. eventhough alex part was the shit, too and he edited everything. but this part as last one would have been the definition of going out with a BANG!!!

i really like it when people post similar comments to yours dude, shows you've actually paid attention to the tricks/filming/details and what not :) most of these that you've mentioned probably took me more or less the longest time, but I guess it's worth the patience to just get the tricks right and to make them look sick ;) and I think Alex deserved ender for all his hard work and his dope part, and I don't mind to be first in a video, or last or wherever, as long as I've got something to contribute to a video, I'm stoked haha

nice solo and beany
haha thanks dude