PDA

View Full Version : Help on Amnesia

Anjo606
12-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Shit guys, worse week for my friend ever. Havent seen him this week until today, and i try talking to him but he looked confused. Then he asks if he knows me, and i find out he had amnesia since monday, and cant remember anybody, what he likes and dislikes, everything. Today weve been trying to help him and he acts like himself, but doesnt know anything about us. Makes me feel bad that something could happen to him and he is the nicest guy we ever met

volcomston3d
12-04-2008, 08:11 PM
get a girl to drop dome, hell be alright

Nelson
12-05-2008, 04:03 AM
get a girl to drop dome, hell be alright

Theres your answer, no bullshit.

Hitmanx123
12-05-2008, 06:20 PM
straight up!!!

but no really, just show him all the stuff he normally does or somthing, to jog his memory faster or sumthin, either that or.......get a girl to drop some dome.....yadidimean!?

Anjo606
12-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Yeah we're trying. Really i always feel bad when he asks me whats this and that because how severe it is on his brain. Most of he things he likes lik cartoons he doesnt anymore cuz he now takes them literally and logical

Hitmanx123
12-06-2008, 08:56 AM
well just pray it isnt permenant

ERIKDOTCOM
12-06-2008, 08:09 PM
well just pray it isnt permenant

Exactly.

ChvyVele
12-06-2008, 08:37 PM
How'd it happen?

lookingforgold
12-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Shitty man. I once knew someone with amnesia and had no idea how to act around her. Not sure if she ever got her memories back either..I've always wondered what having amnesia would be like too.

I think the whole taking him through everyday things would be best. Especially things that would be "habitual" or he wouldn't normally think about but go beyond like eating with a fork and knife and stuff for example.

I would definately recommend googling some amnesia stuff too. You might be able to find some interesting research/info on it.

Hope he recovers!

ERIKDOTCOM
12-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeah, Anjo, do you know how it happened?

Anjo606
12-08-2008, 04:31 PM
No. Some said it was cuz some guy punched his head, and others said he felt depressed before he woke up with it. Right now im happy he acts like himself personality-wise, and he has most of our names down pefectly. We just gotta keep joggin his memory until he gets them back. I read some things that were home remedies like almond or walnut paste to eat, and one of my friends said docotors can send shocks your brain to bring back memories

Anjo606
12-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Good news!! he recovered critically at most. yesterday i was talkig and started talking about RvB, then he asks since when was there a enw season. None of us ever told him what it was when he had amnesia, so i asked if he got his memories back and he said yeah but doesnt know how. Said it hurt his head, but he remembers lots of stuff from this year