PDA

View Full Version : I hope she never says "check out this full length!"

DonVigo
05-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Point one: GAMEFAQS CREW'S "WE AIN'T DEAD YET" DROPS TOMORROW!!!

Point two, my work before Fluckit. The "best of" 24 solo's, 6 5'n'1's, over 1000 clips in all. Grab a beer, a bong, a Quaalude, some heroin... Whatever will extend your attention span. It's a longun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fARxh1JQeJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R42jCci8WJw

replicant
05-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Just finished first one and waiting for 2nd one to buffer as it's being uber slow. Loved the brick stuff at maloof best in first. Plus Atmosphere is always good.

Just finished 2nd one and the more tech stuff was nice plus the beasty wallride to plant. Macklemore was a nice choice for flow. Wish you had used Type-O-Negative's version of Cinnamon Girl. ^^

Shaydee UK
05-13-2011, 02:13 AM
I took your advice and grabbed a beer, a bong, a Quaalude, some heroin and now I can't remember what I just watched... haha :P

Part 1:There was some impressive gaps in there, a few I had never seen hit up before. The footplant backflips looked cool aswell :)

part 2: the handplant on the backboard was cool, the huge method across the big screens looked great, the kind of thing Vin Diesel would do in xXx! :P Some of the tech stuff through the 3rd song was dope.

Look forward to seeing how your style has progressed since joining Fluckit :)

Benutzer1Oliver
05-13-2011, 06:25 AM
well that was imo pretty ugly. sorry for saying this but this is my personal opinion bout your vids.
why do you make 10 treflip clips followed by 10 no comply tricks and so on. that's nonesense.
You have to variate a lot more, improve a bit of your filming and please choose better tricks than those fuckin bigger bigspins
Look at some RL videos, they'll help alot

replicant
05-13-2011, 07:58 AM
well that was imo pretty ugly. sorry for saying this but this is my personal opinion bout your vids.
why do you make 10 treflip clips followed by 10 no comply tricks and so on. that's nonesense.
You have to variate a lot more, improve a bit of your filming and please choose better tricks than those fuckin bigger bigspins
Look at some RL videos, they'll help alotSo, I'm guessing you missed the part about him saying it was a compilation of some of the better spots from his videos/clips over the past year or so. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a true release, but more of a collective sampling.

DonVigo
05-13-2011, 09:29 AM
So, I'm guessing you missed the part about him saying it was a compilation of some of the better spots from his videos/clips over the past year or so. I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be a true release, but more of a collective sampling.

Thanks for that, Rep. Got the info out a lot more kindly than I would have.

I kinda thought the grouped thing was oh... I dunno... Bloodyfuckingobvious... But my head not being in such a close proximity to my own anus probably affords me a different point of view.

All I have to say to NutsLover, or whatever your name is: No need to be a dick. I've been skating for 24 years, thank you very much, I think I know what skate vids look like. I think "better fucking tricks" are a matter of taste, and I loves me some bigspins. I'll take a minute to check out your efforts, I just hope I'm impressed.

(Follow-up:) Kickflip, kickflip, shove, kickflip, kickflip, kickflip. And you give me shit for trick selection?! Yikes. Very well filmed and edited for your only solo, but seriously, bust MY nuts for trick selection!? No sir, I don't think so.

DonVigo
05-13-2011, 09:47 AM
I took your advice and grabbed a beer, a bong, a Quaalude, some heroin and now I can't remember what I just watched... haha :P

Part 1:There was some impressive gaps in there, a few I had never seen hit up before. The footplant backflips looked cool aswell :)

part 2: the handplant on the backboard was cool, the huge method across the big screens looked great, the kind of thing Vin Diesel would do in xXx! :P Some of the tech stuff through the 3rd song was dope.

Look forward to seeing how your style has progressed since joining Fluckit :)

Thanks Shaydee. I can already see it in my efforts as far as filming goes. There's no +75mm or -24mm camera work in any of that, and at least that much I know I've gotten a lot better with. I'm trying to stick to shorter releases more often than not, but when Reel went down, and I couldn't get any new footy, I figured the best way to make use of the time was with what I already had.