PDA

View Full Version : PSN Back Online!

Ayreon
05-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Got a reel full to the brim to upload. Just filled today. Good timeing.

Antwan
05-14-2011, 08:38 PM
Nice..
well you all know not to use credit/debit on there now..
fukthatshit
Probably better off buying those money cards or whatever sony sells
Shit I don't even use my card on xbox too paranoid.. not a bad thing though.

jest118
05-15-2011, 12:11 AM
Nice..
well you all know not to use credit/debit on there now..
fukthatshit
Probably better off buying those money cards or whatever sony sells
Shit I don't even use my card on xbox too paranoid.. not a bad thing though.

Credit Card info wasn't accessed from PSN at all. Only Credit Card info that was taken was from Sony Online Entertainment's servers (different network) for their MMO games and that card info was like 4 or 5 years old.

Shaydee UK
05-15-2011, 02:03 AM
about frikkin time tbh..

I hope the front end looks all new and fresh, I have a feeling it will look exactly the same though >.>

now excuse me while I spend the next 2 days uploading footy :P

replicant
05-15-2011, 04:07 AM
The SOE breach was shorter than 4-5 years back. I know myself and at least 2 friends all got mails from SOE regarding our FFXI and FFXIV accounts. We all had to do phone verifications on our accounts.

Antwan
05-15-2011, 04:25 AM
Credit Card info wasn't accessed from PSN at all. Only Credit Card info that was taken was from Sony Online Entertainment's servers (different network) for their MMO games and that card info was like 4 or 5 years old.
Just referring to posts about keeping info safe and watching bank accounts..
You always seem to correct me haha

jest118
05-15-2011, 09:02 AM
The SOE breach was shorter than 4-5 years back. I know myself and at least 2 friends all got mails from SOE regarding our FFXI and FFXIV accounts. We all had to do phone verifications on our accounts.

Nah.. I wasn't saying the hack on SOE was 4-5 years back. I was saying that the CC Database was 4-5 years old. And yeah.. all accounts for both PSN and SOE received emails about that stuff.

Just referring to posts about keeping info safe and watching bank accounts..
You always seem to correct me haha

Not just you. I'm a stickler for things like that in general. Character flaw of mine. It annoys the shit out of people.

Ayreon
05-15-2011, 01:59 PM
now excuse me while I spend the next 2 days uploading footy :P

No frickin shit. Lol. Feels good to get back at it though

m.seven
05-15-2011, 06:07 PM
dude,i hate it when you look at your saved replays and realize they're not as good as you thought they were.still,i've missed uploading clips the past few weeks.does feel pretty good.

Ayreon
05-15-2011, 06:09 PM
Haa yah that happens a bit. But I do have some banger shit. My next solo should be pretty kickass.

m.seven
05-15-2011, 06:49 PM
But I do have some banger shit. My next solo should be pretty kickass.

yeah same here.just gotta sift through the rubbish first.shooting to get a solo out soon.still working on BS2.