PDA

View Full Version : Kilian Martin and others soon in odd Docu. [Skateboard, BMX, Parkour, Urban Trials]

replicant
05-15-2011, 04:31 AM
http://www.christiehq.com/code/mainpage.html

Seems Channel 4 is doing a documentary of 7 athletes (and their filmers) currently called "Concrete Circus" that will showcase them working at creating film parts and then releasing said parts as a fused finale film for the ending of the documentary. This is a full length documentary so the athletes will actually get decent footage lengths. Could wind up being quite interesting.

For Skateboarding: Kilian Martin (w/ Brett Novak as Filmer)
For BMX: Keelan Philips (w/ Matty Lambert as Filmer)
For Parkour: Paul Joseph, Phil Doyle, Mathieu Ledoux (w/ Claudiu Voicu as Filmer)
For Urban Trials: Danny MacAskill (Filmer Not Known)

Antwan
05-15-2011, 04:54 AM
Odd as in weird?
As in Classified once more?
I think I like this description better

spectacular talents

replicant
05-15-2011, 05:04 AM
Odd as in weird?
As in Classified once more?
I think I like this description betterI'm going to stick with odd since mixing some of those sports just doesn't blend well to me. If you take out "Urban Trials", then I wouldn't label it as odd. Freestyle/Streetstyle Skateboarding, Parkour, and Flatland BMX I think work well with each other as they are all manual dexterity artforms. When you bring a motorcycle into the mix it just feels too strange to me. I will concede that they are spectacular talents in their individual sports.