PDA

View Full Version : Pawn Loop Pedal Improv Guitar Improv #2

pawnluvguitarist
05-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Was late at night so had to play kinda quietly so audio quality is not ideal. Kind of a Pink Floyd meets Zelda kinda vibe haha enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvr9ZQU1zrc

replicant
05-17-2011, 01:45 PM
A bit of a Santana vibe going as well. Good stuff.

DonVigo
05-17-2011, 07:30 PM
You skate better than I do, you play the guitar better than I do... But... I'll bet I drink beer better than you do!

Maybe not, but you seem like the kind of dude who'd be fun to have that contest with. Methinks I need to invest in something to loop so I can learn some of that fancy lead stuff myself.

Dug the feel. I always feel like I'm playing lead "by the numbers" rather than naturally, so I respect/envy the shit out of people who can just flow like you do. Keep it up, sir.

Roccityroller
05-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Dude. That shit drove straight through my soul and crashed into my brain on the way out.

Fuck yea, more plz

pawnluvguitarist
05-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Don- i cant stress enough how big of an impact that loop pedal had on every aspect of my playing, but especially improv, if you can afford one i definitely recommend you pick one up.

Roc- imagine how tripped out i was playing it haha should have a short acoustic/darbuka improv sesh up tomorrow morning. With Mustafiz on the Darbuka it would make it the first official "Pawn Luv" the band recording in some time...