05-17-2011, 03:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMilVq4FJgk

Fo Sho

LanceForLife
05-17-2011, 09:05 PM
bump...

sarsparillo
05-18-2011, 07:52 AM
The tiny blunt at 8 second in is my favorite part but this whole thing is awesome

DonVigo
05-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Nice tricks, but I have to ask... Did you see the GameFAQs Crew's "We Ain't Dead Yet?"

Opening track, and that sucker is like a week old. ABD songs usually don't blip on my radar, but that one is pretty fresh.

But, so is this work. My only advice would be with the music, too. Find a more natural part in the song to end on and fade out if you're not going to use a whole track. Talk about a teaser! "Wait... The song ended... I want more!!! I didn't see this coming! MORE!!!"

bengrover
05-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah Lance! English radio must play this song once an hour, I grew to hate it. But I can tolerate it with the sick skating.

Very good work as always.

emericaridr11
05-18-2011, 12:03 PM
SICK nothing wrong with this sucka

RedScharlach
05-18-2011, 12:18 PM
some really sick stuff in here, all really good low pop ish. line around the corner set was amazing, ender was super sick as well.

LanceForLife
05-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Nice tricks, but I have to ask... Did you see the GameFAQs Crew's "We Ain't Dead Yet?"

Opening track, and that sucker is like a week old. ABD songs usually don't blip on my radar, but that one is pretty fresh.

But, so is this work. My only advice would be with the music, too. Find a more natural part in the song to end on and fade out if you're not going to use a whole track. Talk about a teaser! "Wait... The song ended... I want more!!! I didn't see this coming! MORE!!!"

no i didnt see that yet must of missed it not intentional on the song lurk thanks bro

adda89ldn
05-18-2011, 08:26 PM
i didn't like the song. i don't listen to the radio. but it's on ads on the tv.
i did however love your clips so it was 100% watchable with the sound on.

great stuff lance!

Techn9cianforlife
05-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Couldn't have the volume up cause my girlfriend is sleepin nex to me...so no comment on the music Lol But the skating was nice man. Everything was smooth. I dont know what/who Replica is....but congrats Lol