PDA

View Full Version : The Leftovers 2

Bat420maN
05-17-2011, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jyvYAaX_nw

Had a bunch of clips from the last project and smushed 'em altogether. The edit was done in less then an hour so don't expect anything great. Just some stuff that if I wouldn't had used here would have got thrown away.

Antwan
05-17-2011, 10:32 PM
Man I don't ever see many comments on your videos unless it's from someone in the video..
so I'll be real with you.

The Music didn't fit in my taste.. not a bad song just not a good one for skating, you know?
Some of the tricks looked really random..
landing them clean or even with another variation can eliminate that..

Liked the flip from the building roof to the street..
and the footplant variations on that rail..
just clean it up.
Word.

momadaddy
05-17-2011, 10:47 PM
i agree with antwan. it did look like most of your tricks were kind or random or a mistake. i would suggest that you find what you want to do and get it till it is clean. it will make for a better watch and you will feel way better when you get them. dont get me wrong your filming was good and your skating wasnt bad but it was missing the " HOLY CRAP" factor. also a song that was faster or more up beat would have fit your skating. but do what you want! that is always the bad ass way to go!

Bat420maN
05-17-2011, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the comments dudes. I understand the random thing fully, most this stuff was never going to be used if I wouldn't had done this. And I agree the song ain't the greatest choice but, that plays into the whole hour edit job. Thanks for watching and commenting, bad or good it's always appreciated.

I promise Volume 13(when I can find a park worth the honor)will not disappoint.

DonVigo
05-18-2011, 11:16 AM
You fucking KILLED my awning, Bats! I saw the wallride over on Reel when we were doing the collab and I thought: "Damn that guy, that's the ONE trick I've never actually been able to get on that spot!"

Didn't think to use a kicker to get on it. But get on it you did! Looking forward to lucky number 13 one day. If I could ever get my EA shit straight, I'd ask to toss in a few tricks for the cause.