Antwan
05-18-2011, 05:10 AM
So I'm looking for a setup
I was thinking of a video camera that has pretty good quality
and is good for tripod filming..
just standing there.. I'll kind've flatground or skate by kind've deal
I just don't know a thing about cameras or pricing
70-80 US dollars in range?
I can go higher but that's my range at the moment.

Would prefer it to come with some kind of tripod as I don't have someone to actively film me.. if it can hold to quality while being on a tripod and with movement that would be even better.. just in case I can get someone to film me.

I think clayfighter said something about polaroid.. not sure what that means or where to look however.
So I'm open to suggestions, Tell me your setups.. link me to pages.. whatever.
This may help some other dudes here get to filming too so let me know what you guys think.

pawnluvguitarist
05-18-2011, 09:15 AM
Way back in the day me and Damien filmed with a little digital Pentax picture camera that happened to do video as well. It was like $300 8 years ago, not really sure what you'll be able to pick up in your price range though. It's almost not worth getting a camera at that price, you'll get much better quality with an IPhone or something.

bohemian
05-18-2011, 09:24 AM
apply for a cctv operator position.

Antwan
05-18-2011, 10:26 AM
you'll get much better quality with an IPhone or something.

Interesting..
Well I do have a blackberry coming in maybe I'll test the waters with it.

xI blisk Ix
05-19-2011, 03:19 PM
filming and photography are one of the few things in life where you really need to commit to it. If you don't drop 300+ dollars your setup will be lacking in some kind of area. If i was going to get into filming this would be on of my cameras of choice.
Sony Handycam (Not in the 1000$ range and near perfect quality)
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=sony+handycam&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=11675230636425846910&sa=X&ei=5ZbVTffIDar50gH94fTIBw&ved=0CE0Q8wIwAg#