PDA

View Full Version : Uploading Videos Problems

Boris Magee
05-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Hey, I'm not sure if this should be in the my footage part or here but whatever.

Basically, whenever I try to upload a clip, 90 percent of the time it will say 'An EA Nation Error has occurred' at some point (sometimes when it gets to 100%). Then, when I try again, its probably a 50 percent chance that it happens AGAIN (sometimes it even persists happening past the third attempt). Because of this I can only upload a couple of clips a day because I get frustrated (waiting for the clip to process, then waiting for the clip to finish uploading takes a LONG time). I'm sure it isn't my internet because it is pretty fast.

Does anyone else have this problem? It seems to be getting ridiculous for me.

briden
05-19-2011, 08:50 PM
Does anyone else have this problem?

Everyone else has this problem.

Boris Magee
05-19-2011, 09:09 PM
with the same severity? because over the last couple of days i have not been able to upload 1 clip despite about 3 sessions of 30 minutes

briden
05-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Yeah, trust me this isn't a new problem. Persistence is key.

Boris Magee
05-19-2011, 10:26 PM
okay. i cleared my reel and i think that helped, i can upload a few now. seems its basically impossible to get more than 60 seconds of footy on your reel before it completely denying you the right to upload hahahaha

OGBMX420
05-19-2011, 11:22 PM
i upload a few clips grab em . delete the uploaded clips and repeat it helps , And it seems non high res always work as apposed to the high res wich take forever hope this helps . BUT its not worth filming unless it HIGH RES " so Persistence is key "