PDA

View Full Version : Korrupted Hoodlum's CD Single

SonicKaos
12-10-2008, 06:15 PM
I've been sitting on this for almost a week now... Reason being I wasn't exactly sure if my plan would completely pan out or not, but come tomorrow it should finally be complete.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/blindsight15/KHscdftw-1.jpg

So the story behind it. I got a new job at a production company two and a half weeks ago, and because I'm the new guy I get to do all the boring work to start off right? They had me print 200 copies of a CD for some local church, during which time there isn't much to do but opperate the printers and think about stuff... so I did. I decided it would be fun to make a CD cover for those fools who got their song into Skate 2. I figured they'd really like it, and it gave me something to do for a night or two. Since I work at a place that can print fairly good quality CD's and the people that own them are awesome, I get to print off a few copies for free.

So now after 2 test prints over the past 2 days, I've fixed up the brightness (the Printers at work are darker then they should be for some reason) and the CD should now be ready to print the real deal tomorrow. This is going to be super limited addition Skate memorobilia some day, because I'm only printing 20 copies. 5 for each of the dudes who made the song, 1 for me and the rest for... we'll have to decide how that's handled later :).

The reason I can't make more then that is because I'd have to pay out of my pocket to do so, and like many of you I don't have a lot of extra cash around this time of year. I'd put up the cash if I could make it back, but that's not the case. Since EA's stuff is obviously all over the cover, I can't sell them or else I could easily be sued. So, if you want one... you're going to have to do something special for those dudes that made the song (no homo... please.)

That's the story, I hope you guys like it.

*Note: I'm aware that the edges of the disk look a little rough. That is done on purpose so that when I scale the image to fit the CD cover, I have a little extra safe room. It gets cut off on the actual disk, so the real CD is clean all around.

EmmitBrown
12-10-2008, 06:51 PM
well that's just sick

nice work sonic

MagicNarcosis
12-10-2008, 08:08 PM
well that's just sick

nice work sonic

YESSS!!!!!

WE GET A CD!!!!!

That's super sick, thanks again, Sonic!

SonicKaos
12-11-2008, 02:22 PM
thanks guys, though Magic already knew... lol.

Well, I've got 21 copies of it now.

kyleonfire
12-11-2008, 06:55 PM
i want one

:(

SonicKaos
12-12-2008, 10:39 AM
As mentioned earlier, real pics of the CD using my somewhat decent quality camera:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/blindsight15/100_1508.jpg

and to show all of them:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/blindsight15/100_1506.jpg

Get Stoked
12-12-2008, 11:12 AM
I call a copy, no challenge!

Corrine
12-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Good darts Sonic. I hope you don't use a Rimage to burn and print those, I had one at the lab and it was an absolute cast iron ,copper bottomed, ocean going shithouse.

SonicKaos
12-12-2008, 06:21 PM
No challenge, where's the fun in that? lol. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the rest of them yet though.... Suggestions welcome (other then just give them to me once lol).

I'm not sure what Rimage is, so I'm pretty certain I didn't use it lol.

Thanks though :)

Corrine
12-12-2008, 06:27 PM

They make all in one burn/print machines, they're shit and have shit firmware, just thought I#d raise the brand name should your work ever be tempted. JUST SYA NO!

BrettBombDigity
12-14-2008, 02:25 PM
I would love to have one but i know the supply is limited.... so its whatevs... nice job anyways

MeanGoon69
12-27-2008, 05:43 PM
No challenge, where's the fun in that? lol. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the rest of them yet though.... Suggestions welcome (other then just give them to me once lol).

i think u should host a "steezy 30sec line" contest yo

whos ever have the steeziest lines get one