PDA

View Full Version : Skate.Reel Clips Difficulty mislabeled?

cornflakes457
05-23-2011, 03:27 AM
Has this happened to anyone else before? I uploaded a bunch of clips today in hardcore with a friend and after when I looked at them online a few were labeled as easy and I haven't played on easy ever . You can even tell that the clips are in Hardcore mode. And when I turned my game on afterwards my game was in hardcore and if I had actually changed the difficulty , it would've saved and started under easy instead of hardcore. It's already hard enough getting them online in the first place. Thanks for any info , Fluckit .

bohemian
05-23-2011, 03:37 AM
random bug known since s3 dropped. as far as i know theres no solution, just check your clips once they are uploaded, if easy watermarked, try again. If problem persist, try resaving the clip , and make a new replay.

adda89ldn
05-23-2011, 04:38 AM
what flix said, usually if i get a bunch of clips in an online sesh and don't film them right away then i need to open the clip, resave, then film+upload the resaved clip otherwise i get that stupid watermark.

i am a snail
05-23-2011, 12:10 PM
usually happens during or after an online sesh, easiest two fixes would be dont upload after an online sesh and buying the filmer pack

cornflakes457
05-23-2011, 02:24 PM
Okay I have all the dlc , I was just making sure it was a glitch. So no watermark .

i am a snail
05-23-2011, 02:45 PM
upload with no watermark, yes