PDA

View Full Version : IBPARKIT featuring PapaSmoak, I sever heads, pairsprowlin666, afromatic480 and me

IBS0L0ADED
05-24-2011, 05:41 AM
My newest park. IBPARKIT Thank you PapaSmoak, I sever heads, pairsprowlin666 and afromatic480 for throwin down with me. This turned out to be my favorite edit and park so I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Ov88LefK8
download park http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=ibsoloaded&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1785344
Out B.

SK8ERatWAR
05-24-2011, 09:47 AM
damn, you just upload vid after vid after vid after vid.. and they aren't the shortest either :|

jerr bear
05-24-2011, 04:27 PM
I dunno if stuff was difficult to do, but it feels like these parks vids of yours are getting old.

Same intro, same intro panning shots.

Actual tricks in parks never have had much of a value to me in opposition to tricks in PC, as the parks are built by players.

It'd be nice if you focussed the video on the edit... you know, for variation.

It'd also be nice if the video was a bit more to the point, you may have filled 9 minutes but like I said, it's all just CAP-footy. That may be a very personal opinion though

emericaridr11
05-24-2011, 04:34 PM
Busdriver!

NotedDerk
05-24-2011, 04:40 PM
imaginary places is a wonderful song, but that might just be underground's fault for causing me to like it.

IBS0L0ADED
05-24-2011, 09:17 PM
I dunno if stuff was difficult to do, but it feels like these parks vids of yours are getting old.

Same intro, same intro panning shots.

Actual tricks in parks never have had much of a value to me in opposition to tricks in PC, as the parks are built by players.

It'd be nice if you focussed the video on the edit... you know, for variation.

It'd also be nice if the video was a bit more to the point, you may have filled 9 minutes but like I said, it's all just CAP-footy. That may be a very personal opinion though

Well, as far as edit goes I have to use the old version of movie maker for now because I can only use my laptop. Once I get a new computer I will get deeper into edit with adobe or vegas but for now Im just having fun with what I have and I like the way the video came out a lot. Everyone did an excellent job hittin everything up. I think we had some great footy in this one and that counts for a good watch. Thank you for you're input. @ least you keep watching my edits so thank you for that. ;)
out B.

I sever heads
05-25-2011, 04:53 AM
Cool video loaded, funny stuff in here. papas intro was great

IBS0L0ADED
05-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Cool video loaded, funny stuff in here. papas intro was great
;)
out B.