PDA

View Full Version : 50-50 bs 360 FAIL.

FDH3rd
05-27-2011, 06:06 AM
Round 2 today :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0qJJ5alrD4

Granka
05-27-2011, 06:51 AM
Sexy ass trick. Post it here when you land it, I wanna see it!

replicant
05-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Looking at the vid I have 2 suggestions. I paused on the attempts as you enter the incline and tacked forward to watch foot placements.
Move your back foot 1-2 inches forward. When you pop this will help you snag the board while your currently stepping off cause your foot is slipping off the tail edge.
Turn your front foot more perpendicular with the board and set it on the inside front truck bolts. This might help where you are currently turning your left foot almost into a shuvit position which is pushing the board out.
I think that should do it because you are getting good rotation and the speed seems right for you. Hope this helps. Good luck on dialing it in.

FDH3rd
05-27-2011, 07:37 AM
Looking at the vid I have 2 suggestions. I paused on the attempts as you enter the incline and tacked forward to watch foot placements.
Move your back foot 1-2 inches forward. When you pop this will help you snag the board while your currently stepping off cause your foot is slipping off the tail edge.
Turn your front foot more perpendicular with the board and set it on the inside front truck bolts. This might help where you are currently turning your left foot almost into a shuvit position which is pushing the board out.
I think that should do it because you are getting good rotation and the speed seems right for you. Hope this helps. Good luck on dialing it in.

Thanks dude. Yeah that first bail my back foot came off into the splits. Need to keep it more on like you said.
Having my weight centerd after the spin is the tricky part for me :\

If it happens today Il have it up later today...

thesignguy
05-27-2011, 08:48 AM
my tip would be to move over to the left 6 inches, just a plain ol 360 would look much better. 50-50 up a transition always looks and seems lame to me. Sorry for the dick response.

FDH3rd
05-27-2011, 03:07 PM
GRRR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQiVtwzHvqo

Glad I didnt land it after someone hit the manual focus. haha

NotedDerk
05-27-2011, 03:30 PM
that guys who goes up the quarterpipe every clip needs a belt.

replicant
05-28-2011, 12:10 AM
Ah, the hands went down, but so close.

FDH3rd
05-28-2011, 06:24 AM
that guys who goes up the quarterpipe every clip needs a belt.

haha thats my buddy. he has a odd style