PDA

View Full Version : Numb Clothing-Hypothermia (Full Length)

Techn9cianforlife
05-29-2011, 04:05 PM
Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO6aB-Y8HQo

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuaTTtPPkf4

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pq3W80LgZ8

MarcoPoloUSN
05-29-2011, 04:09 PM
holy shit.

i'll grab the first comment...........

Part 1 & 2

intro
that intro was tits. that was the most sharp and consistent editing job i have seen on a full length since Karma's peace. That intro edfinitely proves you guys have a unique style. Its in the top 3 intros of all time........ honestly.

obsolete
fakie inward heel. clean
that HUGE 360 to the planter
noseblunt heelflip out... perfect animation
god damnit your ender was like butter.

evil
white tuba socks with the white kicks. ahaha nice.
i liked the song choice for your part.
HUGE manual on the art gallery ledge. nice.
nollie inward heel to crook
6:09 to 6:15 that clip was edited so well! the blinking and the greys! yes!
your ender had a sexy animation.

emerica
damn so intense.
the edit.... the music.... gets me sooo into it.
your filming has grown so much. you maintain a beautiful frame with every shot. you are the long lens KING.
smith kickflip out on the curvy ledge was clean.
tweaked switch crook was tits... such a lovely animation
9:48 - 10:00 Now that is a fucking LINE RIGHT THERE. Beautiful. You excuted soo many tricks in that... and the ripping speed. woah. i like that.
10: 10 - 10:22 ANOTHER fucking line? What? How? Execution at its finest.
The ender... once again... an NBD animation.
I'd say you had one of my favorite parts.

Tech
You are a master of this style. I aprreciate what you do because with you its always a variety. I know that every time I watch you, I will get a taste of everything.
too many bangers to list. you had like 6 enders. i particularly enjoyed the tranny clips. tranny filming really excites me.

Dizi
Dizi is fucking cool... a cool kid.
He is his own. He owns those skullcandys.lol ;)
one foot over the rail... to double stall... titties
fakie vairel kickflip out... the lowest flip i have ever seen on this game ever.
1:45 - 1:58 how hot were your front wheels after that huge ass combo? killer
Hurricane at DIY.
Nollie Inward Heel at DIY was iconic. memorable filming.

Part 3 later...

Btw... who edited this piece of art? I have never seen such excellent quality in title texts. Is that after effects? What the fuck? I <3 you guys.

Seanne1986
05-29-2011, 05:51 PM
Don't really know what to say except that you fucking aced it!
Especially liked E's part. Great tricks and tune!

Well done Numb!

NotedDerk
05-29-2011, 08:15 PM
ah shit, so great.

I enjoyed d22's part the most, it's soothing to know someone else is willing to use reel big fish for a video besides myself.

Techn9cianforlife
05-29-2011, 08:15 PM
holy shit.

i'll grab the first comment. review in about 40 minutes...

Been much longer than 40 minutes Lol

briden
05-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Holy epic intro, batman!
Video could have ended after obsolete's opener and I still would have been satisfied.
Evil sw ollie over the bench was legit as shit. Casually skatin over granny.
Cut in the middle of the ollie in Emerica's part was smooooove. You made droppables look like they belong there, mad props (ba dum tsch)
Tech gettin tech! Nollie fs heel fakie manny halfcab, quick and killer. Noseslide @ hollywood high took me by surprise. Color correction was a little too white at times, but overall best in the video.
Diz tailside to noseslide on the qp's whaaaaat
I fucked up for the millionth time and my clips were silent. Boo me. Regardless friends sections always kill it.
D22 best song! hardflip backtail 270 shove BUTTER
Fuck yeah panda moonwalkin, had to pause cuz I missed too much doubled over laughing.
Roc puts most RL skaters to shame. He deserves to get paid for this shit
Derk could afford to put on a few pounds, way too skinny.

NotedDerk
05-30-2011, 02:36 AM
wow, that was fun to read, everyone gets a comment and I get told my fake skater is thin. cool.

iSomali
05-30-2011, 04:56 AM
speachless

adda89ldn
05-30-2011, 05:44 AM
good stuff from everyone.
loved the originality of style from everyone, from the opener to the ender just great.
obsolete's opener was killer dub flip up the "step up" was nuts had to keep rewining..
evilsk8boader... nollie flip back tail hardflip back tail.... speachless..
E, always on point, great spot selection and creation. ender was beautiful! <3
Tech, always goin hard, living up to the name tech.
dizi, loved they way the intro led into the first real trick, great stuff, crazy technical shit all the way through
friends section, stoked to see footy from chasm!, njmurda's lines were sooo smooth, and briden's flip nosebluntslide up that bank lip, then everything he did that followed it were INSANE, then illmatic with his dope techiness, followed by mr anonymous just totally killing it and rounding off that part. (thanks for having me btw)
d22d223, reel big fish? teen years flashbacks, great speed and tech, great part.
panda's part, small part, small spots, but damn, was that hard hitting! ender was so sick!
Roc's gay, and I can't stand Plan B. but you only gotta watch him for a few seconds to see just how sick he is. nothing but bangers. footplant up and over the barrier was sick!!
Derk's creativity and originality are as ever present in this part, so many "WTF JUST HAPPENED!?" moments. tail tap 360 out on that pole was crazy, and the fucking shopping cart ender... wow.

i thought every part was brilliant when i was watching it but if i had to pick a favourite. it'd be derk's part, the order this was put it was so good.
Major prop's to whoever edited it, i can tell this took a shitload of time.

really sick guys!

Roke
05-30-2011, 06:26 AM
Super sick edit, solid skating and good music (with the exception of D22 or w/e).

Virtual tie between Derk and Obsolete for top honors. Props to you bro on the intro and overall edit; know how long it took.

anklbitinmidget
05-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Sick stuff all around. solid work.

Derk, Roc, and D22 had my favorite parts.

Razorlike Blue
05-30-2011, 10:07 AM
It would seem i've forgotten to breathe.... think I may have mentioned that before.

Randomness aside, it's a very good well put together video. Solid editing, with some greatly talented players, made the 35 mins worth it.

Techn9cianforlife
05-30-2011, 11:32 AM
Thank you for the reviews guys, much appreciated. We've been planning this thing since about November. So that gives you an idea of how long every thing took.

briden
05-30-2011, 12:26 PM
wow, that was fun to read, everyone gets a comment and I get told my fake skater is thin. cool.

god dammit. I was talking about your skinny landings.

Techn9cianforlife
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
god dammit. I was talking about your skinny landings.

Lol I got what you meant

pairsprowlin 666
05-30-2011, 02:42 PM
Intro was fuckin EPIC BREHS Obsolete i got to say man you are my favorite fakeskater on numb i hope to see more from you.. evil your editing skills are WOWSPH.. NICE STUFF FROM ALL OF YOU..

MarcoPoloUSN
05-30-2011, 04:40 PM
ill finish that review later...

great job so far guys. i really appreciate the quality of this video... an instant classic.

To ZEH LIBRARY! ;)

Roccityroller
05-30-2011, 04:40 PM
I know i was super hyped on the parts that i edited, pretty pumped to see how the rest of it turned out.

first off sorry for all the delay, job had me too busy to edit for awhile, glad we could get it done.

Intro was nuts, sick ass job on that evil, had a creepy vibe too it, nice effects.

obsolete - ender was rediculous, and there was a lot of other crazy finger flips in here too. lot of cool lines, really liked this part.

evil - tail hardflip tail... nuff salad

E - You really killed it in this one man. Nice shit. Loved the high speed lines and everything was soo smooth.

Tech - some nutty shitt in heree. I wasn't a fan of a couple of the cams, but that blunt stall flip out on that skinny ledge was fucking awesome.

Dizi - you're crazy man. some of the super techy manny stuff was nuts. edit was perfect too.

friends was dope as hell. Adda rips. Briden defended my honor AND made a sick mini part. niiiice.

D22 - really dug this. That song was awesome cuz i woulda never used it but it worked somehow. Hardflip tail 3shuv was my favorite trick tho. looked great.

Panda - I guess there was some mis-communication between us and i screwed up or forgot a clip? I'm sorry man, but i still thought it turned out sick. This was fun to edit. and there was some great stuff in there.

Had a lot of fun filming for this one. thanks for having me on. Glad i could get a part together (finally)

Derk - well deserved ender. Glad to see you got some awesome clips from that roof top session. That was fun.

Great ffull overall. Big ups to evil to compiling it all together and doing most of the editing. Turned out fantastic.

Oddity
05-30-2011, 08:22 PM
Definitely inspired me, yay now to play!

Ayreon
05-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Good stuff guys

Tech had some dam nice tricks.

emerica always has amazing filming and good song choices.

If panda's pops were any lower they would be below sea level.

and derk's ender was nuts. a bit ago I jumped off a moving shopping cart down a hill landing on my board....but having that stall on there was way fucking nuts.

Techn9cianforlife
05-31-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys

momadaddy
05-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Dayyuuum!!!!

Roccityroller
05-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Btw... who edited this piece of art? I have never seen such excellent quality in title texts. Is that after effects? What the fuck? I <3 you guys.

Evil edited everything but my part, emerica's part, and panda's part. Those titles were just done in premier. The intro clips i'm pretty sure were done in AE. They came out so tight too.

Techn9cianforlife
05-31-2011, 10:51 PM
Evil edited everything but my part, emerica's part, and panda's part. Those titles were just done in premier. The intro clips i'm pretty sure were done in AE. They came out so tight too.

Ha yeah what he said. The intro was possibly my favorite part of the whole video to be honest Lol Shit was killer. Evil said he was going to do something mindblowing, but i dind't expect it to be that crazy. Once again though, thanks to every one who participated. Also, for every one's patience. This thing was scheduled for April, but had some hold ups. All good though cause it came out better than I expected. Numb has been around for a while...and we never got around to doing a full length..until now. Glad every one whos commented has good things to say. It's very much appreciated. Any feedback is appreciated.

Roccityroller
06-01-2011, 03:14 PM
but had some hold ups.

That's what you get for putting a pothead on the team and letting him help edit...

I sever heads
06-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Watched a day or 2 ago but forgot to comment. Everybody had some great stuff. i think part 3 was favorite, roc and derk fuckin killed it! Tech man your shit was nice but i wasnt diggin all that brightness. Dunno if its just me...

Techn9cianforlife
06-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Watched a day or 2 ago but forgot to comment. Everybody had some great stuff. i think part 3 was favorite, roc and derk fuckin killed it! Tech man your shit was nice but i wasnt diggin all that brightness. Dunno if its just me...

Ha no it wasn't just you. Evil put some color correction to it. Thanks for the comment though man

DiziFrog1318
06-15-2011, 01:17 PM
I'm hella late with this, but whatever...

Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch our full length. A lot of time and effort went into everyone's part, and we were happy with the outcome. I'm glad to be a part of this team, and to be riding with all its members. Not sure what's next in our plans, but something tells me it's gonna be good.