PDA

View Full Version : My Parks Possessed??

Ladd279
06-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Ok first of all i've been workin on this park to hard to let it go to waste. When i first started building it my game would freeze sometimes so i thought no big deal right. Wrong now that i've editing further on when i go to skate it my skater falls through the floor and walks though everything. If the game does freeze at that point the sky will go black like im an evil god or somethin. at that point if i move i fall and keep falling. But for some reason it'll let me edit the park and sometimes let me skate it? I have no reason why

Bat420maN
06-03-2011, 11:42 AM
I ain't never seen anything like that before, it does kinda sound fun though.

i am a snail
06-03-2011, 02:02 PM
in all honesty this sounds like it could potentially be the coolest park ever. upload the corrupted version for me if you can, wanna see this for myself.

Ayreon
06-03-2011, 03:39 PM
always save backups of parks man.

LanceForLife
06-04-2011, 04:54 PM
qurantine sent it to me by accident what it looks like is that you have all of those catwalks turned sideways and used as ground and that park looked like it has tons of collision, If you want to metal look for your ground just use the truck trailer and turn it dark. or that file got corrupted on you ps3 and that is what is fucking it up

Ladd279
06-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Yeah i used the catwalks for a vented metal feel but gonna try changin that piece with the truck see if it works. thanks

i am a snail
06-11-2011, 12:50 PM
keep the glitched version up though. its fun and i love it