PDA

View Full Version : Mrmaster11's "MnM Skate Camp"

TheMaster
06-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Here is one of my most realistic skatepark I have made so far. It contains some really good lines and a log cabin. I am exited for you guys to check it out. Give me suggestions and constructive criticism. Here is the link, and i hope you guys (or girls) check it out and give me your feed back.ontentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=MRMaster11&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1791534 (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=MRMaster11&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1791534)

old-skooler-34
06-06-2011, 01:26 AM
From the stock photo it looks decent but you should def. try to take some pics so we can all get a solid idea of the park in general. Its nice to because guys on the other console can view and comment on your parks.

Whats usually done is park name, console its on (i forget to do this also), link, and pics!! Its all about the pics.

Like I said, park looks decent but because I'm on PS3 I want to see pics cause I can't skate it ;)

TheMaster
06-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Yeah I know I just don't know how to post the pics. If u could help me with that then I would be grateful

old-skooler-34
06-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Always down to help.. I imagine you know how to take and upload your pics from the game to the EA site? After you have them on the site go to them, right click, and "save as" to your desk top or anywhere you know you can find them quickly.

Then, sign up for www.photobucket.com (it takes 3 mins too). stay on this site and follow the directions on how to upload your pics to their site. Once you have your pics on this site you can edit them / resize, etc.

On photobucket choose the photos you want and at the bottom of the photo list you'll see an options pull down. Go to generate html code, then choose the one best for forums (full size).

Hope this helps, I'm in a rush so it might seem scrambled..

TheMaster
06-06-2011, 03:43 PM
is it free????

old-skooler-34
06-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Yes, its def. free. You should never have to pay anything to be on / or do anything on forums (unless your a vendor selling ish).

TheMaster
06-06-2011, 05:41 PM
I was just wondering how to make the pics big, but staying really clear, because when I enlarged a photo, it made it all blurry????

old-skooler-34
06-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Hmm, this happen doing it the way I suggested? Usually I have to make the pics smaller to fit within this page. But even when they are full size they're clear.

Duce NLS
06-07-2011, 03:05 AM
At a guess he's right clicking the thumbnails, so when on ea site click each thumbnail so it becomes the main picture and then right click that and save as...

Think that should sort you out.

Peace.

MarcoPoloUSN
06-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Dude. I'm checking out all of your parks right now.... you are amazing with this dude. I love these parks. God damnit. Its to point where I have to start deleting parks on my shelf to make room for others. My shelf is full of amazing parks. I now have to make room for more amazing parks.

Wiltzuh
06-07-2011, 11:13 AM
About the pictures. I use imageshack. I copy the URL of photo from skate.ea and upload it to imageshack with right settings. Then just copy that image from Imageshack. Works !!!

TheMaster
06-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks to Marco for liking my parks so much

xRiverKing
06-07-2011, 07:35 PM
The atmosphere was pretty good, but I thought the objects were a tad boring. Keep it up man!

Boxerman08
06-08-2011, 02:18 PM
if Marco says your parks are good, then that usually means they're good lol ;) I'll have to check them out when I can!

sarsparillo
06-08-2011, 02:53 PM
About the pictures. I use imageshack. I copy the URL of photo from skate.ea and upload it to imageshack with right settings. Then just copy that image from Imageshack. Works !!!

I like to use www.imgur.com because it allows you to add like a dozen URLs. Plus it just looks cool as hell :D

edit: Also, can someone throw up pictures of this park? Even though I can't skate it, I really wanna see it!

Ohmidineffect
06-08-2011, 02:53 PM
I do have to agree with river here, I see potential for bomb ass parks, you've got the creativity now you just need to ante up. Good work though bro, you moved forward from when you started.