PDA

View Full Version : Skate 2 intro Video

SonicKaos
12-15-2008, 12:38 PM
It's out!

Spoiler alert: If you want to see it for the first time when playing the game, do not click this link!

http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14234978/skate-2/videos/skate2_intro_movie_121508.html

So good... :)

BrettBombDigity
12-15-2008, 01:01 PM
i watched it and i thought it was funny as hell.....

but sonics right if you want to wait for the game dont spoil it...

fuckin awesome..

kyleonfire
12-15-2008, 01:45 PM
...im not watching it

cuz im a purest

and i will not spoil skate 2

...unless the demo comes out soon

then ill watch this

so yea

HA

sorry sonic, you tried to tempt me but you FAILed

Mac
12-15-2008, 02:12 PM
At first I was "Nah, this can't be as good as the first one".
It almost fucking were. Loved it.

Though I don't see the big spoiling thing.

Darkslide
12-15-2008, 02:51 PM
At first I was "Nah, this can't be as good as the first one".
It almost fucking were. Loved it.

Though I don't see the big spoiling thing.

I didn't think it was better than the first one. But still pretty funny.

SonicKaos
12-15-2008, 04:40 PM
It's a spoiler in that if you watch it now, it wont have the same effect as if you watched it when you booted up the game for the first time.

Also some people may not have been sure of the story, so for them they find out where your character has been for 5 years.

Anjo606
12-15-2008, 05:43 PM
lawl at jason dill, especiall john rattray and ryan smith acting like idiots

sk8cdt
12-15-2008, 06:25 PM
sonic you went to CD is there another vid like the bus clip in OG that we didnt see that explains why we're in prison

SonicKaos
12-15-2008, 08:37 PM
If there was I wouldn't be able to tell you about it anyway lol.

I don't think there is anything about why you were in there until at least a little while into the game. There is a bit more after you get in the car with Reda though after you create your character... just a little bit though (but it's not about why really).

Then again it's BlackBox... Just like the disaster too gnarly to be named, they might just never say why you're dude got hulled up in the slammer =\ 5 years isn't anything too major... the dude was probably destroying lots of property and whatnot to skate or something?

Mac
12-15-2008, 11:46 PM
It's a spoiler in that if you watch it now, it wont have the same effect as if you watched it when you booted up the game for the first time.

Also some people may not have been sure of the story, so for them they find out where your character has been for 5 years.
Aaah, well, they could might as well have spoiled it for themselves when they're read some of the articles about it. Or even watching the story trailer where Cuz goes "Dude, I heard you got out!". That pretty much gives it away, sorry lads.

Seb1108
12-17-2008, 08:58 AM
lawl at jason dill, especiall john rattray and ryan smith acting like idiots

haha they are idiots!

Piss Peddler
01-03-2009, 03:51 PM
I liked it a bit better than the first one. The brain behind these videos should have a big career ahead of them.

Piss Peddler
01-11-2009, 04:39 PM
I watched it again and noticed a couple of interesting things. When the guy pops outta the man hole, theres 2 guys on motorcycles; it looks like one is rob dyrdek and the other is big black. Then at the end when you get picked up by the car and it shows the skate 2 license plate the month on the license tab reads "Oct" was black box planning on having skate 2 come out in October? I remember hearing Fall 08 in the summer.

EAT BRICK KID
01-11-2009, 09:07 PM
I like it..

Koston just pops out randomly.. lol.

PS3 Skater
01-15-2009, 07:40 AM
After seeing the first skate. intro i was thinking that they were going to struggle to pull off something better than that one, I love it! Its so good although there is one downside, if there is a skate.3 then fuck knows what they are gunna do for that intro lol :D