PDA

View Full Version : i need answers!!

Seb1108
12-17-2008, 11:27 AM
does anyone know when the demo is coming out!?!

sk8cdt
12-17-2008, 12:15 PM
no go ask at the ea forums and see what they tell you

Mac
12-17-2008, 12:26 PM
As far as I know, no-one knows yet. Cuz said that he's seen what looks like demo development. But it's not for sure that it's even gonna be relesed.

Mr Sacagewa
12-17-2008, 12:56 PM
Demos For Xbox 360 come out on tuesdays so maybe just maybe tuesday i wouldn't hold your breath i do not know what the case is with PS3 not to sure when there demos come out.

Ogrer
12-17-2008, 01:36 PM
waiting and asking about it is only gonna make it seem much longer, just live your regular life, it'll come when it comes.

Anjo606
12-17-2008, 02:42 PM
Omg here we go again just like last time about the demo. Thats why we have skate. to calm ourselves, unless you dont have it then welcome to anxiety

ChvyVele
12-17-2008, 05:41 PM
Nobody knows but I think it'll be here late this month or early next month. Just a prediction.

Anjo606
12-17-2008, 06:16 PM
so there is a demo for sure but just no date? thats satifying for me

Seb1108
12-18-2008, 07:34 AM
Omg here we go again just like last time about the demo. Thats why we have skate. to calm ourselves, unless you dont have it then welcome to anxiety

dude i've playing skate since the day it came out and i've beat it like 10 timesso i really need some new shit dude

Mac
12-18-2008, 08:30 AM
dude i've playing skate since the day it came out and i've beat it like 10 timesso i really need some new shit dude
I've only beat it once, and I've been freeskating ever since. Enough for me.

And no, there's no demo for SURE yet.

StrabMawr
12-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Oh yes there is.....

Mr B says.....

"Anyway didn't we already pretty much confirm there will be a demo? And as to when... really do announcements like this typically come through forums? Of course not... EA will issue a press release. That's how it works.

Now if Cuz or I come on here and tell you guys when we're shooting for, we end up stepping on the toes of the PR and Marketing folks. I don't call all the shots... (probably a good thing) I work with my team to make the game - that's it. Other than that, there is no joke, no conspiracy, or whatevs. I just can't tell you. It's not gonna happen until we get the go ahead from all the other folks involved.

Cuz and I have already dropped some vague hints we probably weren't supposed to. Hell we probably weren't even supposed to confirm there will be one. Sorry, but asking and asking and asking isn't going to change anything. We've made it, we're done with it... it's outta our hands. But don't think that means for a second it will be right around the corner. It won't. MS and Sony have their own guidelines, testing, certification, etc... And let's face it... no one of these large companies are going to be working through the xmas break. That does not happen.

And hey, what if I tell you a date now and it ends up being wrong? Demos are not as precise to nail a date for as the full game. On Skate we succumbed to pressure to announce a date too soon and it ended up being wrong. Then people were screaming bloody murder (so we're damned if we do and damned if we don't). We're not doing that again.

So even though Cuz makes it seem like it's my decision to tell you, he knows very well it isn't. When the company get's official word from MS and Sony on when they can post the demos, we'll tell you. That's it. Nothing else to see behind the curtain (there's really nothing that interesting back there anyway)

So everyone enjoy your holidays and play through all those other great games out there (so you can return them for skate in mid-Jan :)

Later
Scott (the Black Box Janitor)"

Mac
12-18-2008, 11:19 AM
So the demo IS done? Awesome. But fucking hell.
1. Last year they send out the demos, and it took Sony 2-3 weeks to get it out.
2. They aren't gonna work in the holidays, so fuck, looks like we might as well just wait for the full game.

Mr Sacagewa
12-18-2008, 12:32 PM
So the demo IS done? Awesome. But fucking hell.
1. Last year they send out the demos, and it took Sony 2-3 weeks to get it out.
2. They aren't gonna work in the holidays, so fuck, looks like we might as well just wait for the full game.

Yes, they are not working through the holidays. And demos usually come out TUESDAY'S and the holiday starts WEDNESDAY so they will probably release it around this tuesday :) but thats just my hypothesis.

StrabMawr
12-18-2008, 05:24 PM
I really hope it drops next week, MS have got nothing much worth talking about demo/game release wise coming up over the next 6 weeks...and there hasn't been much this month either...so they can't be too busy can they????

01/06 Hotel for Dogs
01/13 The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
01/20 Stoked
01/21 Skate 2
01/26 MLB Front Office Manager
01/27 Afro Samurai

Anjo606
12-18-2008, 06:57 PM
it doesnt really bother me anyways since its the holidays and i have fallout 3 which i use to wait xmas for cod waw which i use that to wait for skate. 2

Adio0709
12-18-2008, 07:41 PM
if you are right about the demo dropping next week... ill be your bitch... like well have stoked change my rank and everything :cool:

federal_extension
12-19-2008, 02:01 AM
damm did not know stoked was comming out just before skate.. il have to save my money for both!!

kyleonfire
12-19-2008, 10:11 AM
like...really

i wish ppl would hush their pie-holes about the demo

if it comes out, YAY

if not, BOO

its as simple as that

=]

Darkslide
12-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I really hope it drops next week, MS have got nothing much worth talking about demo/game release wise coming up over the next 6 weeks...and there hasn't been much this month either...so they can't be too busy can they????

01/06 Hotel for Dogs
01/13 The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
01/20 Stoked
01/21 Skate 2
01/26 MLB Front Office Manager
01/27 Afro Samurai

Thats true. The certification process should not be as slow as other times with nothing really going on right now.

I cant wait for Afro Samurai. Season 2 starts too! Skate 2... Man start the new year off with a BANG!

Mac
12-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Afro Samuari? What the damn.

Seb1108
12-20-2008, 09:03 PM
if you are right about the demo dropping next week... ill be your bitch... like well have stoked change my rank and everything :cool:

word.

Mr Sacagewa
12-21-2008, 11:44 AM
word.

thhat was directed towards me not you

Seb1108
12-21-2008, 05:15 PM
thhat was directed towards me not you

I know lol i was just agreeing haha... don't shoot