View Full Version : LFT United Nations @ the Berrics

Larmando2
06-12-2011, 09:44 PM
My newly established team!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG53P1Y8udo

Thanks for watching! Feel free to comment

Larmando2
06-13-2011, 04:43 PM
Anyone can send me footage via megaupload and I'll be sure you are in my next video

Wiltzuh
06-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Okay in my opinion, this video would be much better without using those proskaters. You should start to skate as yourself =) But thats my opinion..."someones like girls, someones like their mothers".

Addition: Some good stuff in this but i don't really like that "using pros" idea...just imo

Larmando2
06-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Thanks but nah those are ppl I like being, including pros. I'm still creating many but I wanted main default skaters. Larmando is a representation of myself I should say

briden
06-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Gonna disagree with wiltzuh on this one; I like seeing more influence from RL skating. I do it myself with my "teammates" or whatever they're called, so it's cool seeing someone else do it.

That being said however, wasn't really feeling the song choices, and I'm not a fan of the berrics to begin with, but I did manage to sit through the whole thing. Enjoyable for sure, but to me those songs would better represent a flowing, raw skate session. The berrics is just the opposite of that.

Larmando2
06-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Thank you Briden :)
That means a lot to me.

It seems like more and more ppl are not liking the Berrics nowadays. Can't say I'm a big fan but I wonder why ppl don't