PDA

View Full Version : Boxerman08's TF Community Video

Boxerman08
06-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Finally, here's the video I've been getting clips from people for about 3-4 weeks now lol it's been longer than expected because I was having rendering problems, but VirtualParadise and Stevie helped me out haha Thanks a lot to everyone who has sent me clips, and sorry to the ones who sent them late and I'm also sorry because I wasn't able to use every clip that everyone has sent me. I was running short of the song at some point, so halfway through the video I was using 5 clips maximum.

To download the park, here's the link:
Boxerman08's TF (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=Boxerman08&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1782332)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7iP6nL5_7g

Wiltzuh
06-13-2011, 04:30 PM
Oh...it's beautiful ! Awsome to be part of this !
Lets list;
- Custom vig is Dope !
- Your part is badass as usual !
- Maqqot wearing hockey jersey ! Shredding my made Halcyon board too ;) Thanks Maq !
- Gypsy killed it instantly with first Nosebonk ! Oh...and did wallie/polejam in next line...you can't say it's easy hahah
- C3se had the rails !
- Stev nollie doubleheel <3
- My good ol' amigo Polejam from Netherlands never disappointing me ! Always good stuff...almost disappointed with last trick first angle but second angle made it perfect !
- Marco shows how to film
- WhatBra ! Seems like we'd have nice miniramp session with him !
- I KILLED THE CAMERAMAN ! I'm pretty positive with my footage in this promo ! It's better than usual =)
- VP !? I though he's retired !? Bs Doubleflip was probably one of best looking tricks i've ever seen in skating game ! Totally gold !

Awsome video man ! I don't know how to call you hahah =D You're the man ! I'll be down always for your videos ! thanks

Boxerman08
06-13-2011, 04:39 PM
Oh...it's beautiful ! Awsome to be part of this !
Lets list;
- Custom vig is Dope !
- Your part is badass as usual !
- Maqqot wearing hockey jersey ! Shredding my made Halcyon board too ;) Thanks Maq !
- Gypsy killed it instantly with first Nosebonk ! Oh...and did wallie/polejam in next line...you can't say it's easy hahah
- C3se had the rails !
- Stev nollie doubleheel <3
- My good ol' amigo Polejam from Netherlands never disappointing me ! Always good stuff...almost disappointed with last trick first angle but second angle made it perfect !
- Marco shows how to film
- WhatBra ! Seems like we'd have nice miniramp session with him !
- I KILLED THE CAMERAMAN ! I'm pretty positive with my footage in this promo ! It's better than usual =)
- VP !? I though he's retired !? Bs Doubleflip was probably one of best looking tricks i've ever seen in skating game ! Totally gold !

Awsome video man ! I don't know how to call you hahah =D You're the man ! I'll be down always for your videos ! thanks

haha i agree with what you've said about the others, everyone killed it, I'm kinda bummed out some team mates of mine sent in clips too late though :( but there will always be other opportunities! and your stuff dude, I was about to put you ending part, because I loved all your clips. That bs flip up the stairs was SO SICK! at first when I saw that I was like wow... he's getting ender haha but then VP came along and he always amazes me with his sick tricks and dope filming loll :P but yeah, everyone killed it, I was really amazed at how much of a good response I got from people! this motivates me to make more parks and try to get better at it. editing was a bitch when I tried to render it, and working with so many clips was a lot for me, but I think I pulled it off haha

a big thanks to everyone who contributed to this video! :cool:

xRiverKing
06-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Soo good man. You, wiltz, WhatBra and vp killed!

FullyFl4RED00
06-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Great job boxerman! Let me know when your doing another one!

UnfairFlame
06-14-2011, 12:19 AM
:Dsexy

knexzor
06-14-2011, 04:18 AM
This reminded me alot of the TF montages the BKS crowd used to out up. Translated, that means crazy good realism.
Everyone killed in this, like foreal nobody was better than anybody else. Sweet.
Really enjoyed polejams late superbigspin (huh?) haha

SK8ERatWAR
06-14-2011, 07:32 AM
damn, freaking loved this, everyone had sick clips, and VP.. just DAMN, he certainly deserved that ender

MarcoPoloUSN
06-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Perfect song choice first off. I'd like to know who the artist is.

Wow. Everyone filmed so good. People who I had never seen were filming really good.

Boxer is always sick... a very consistent flow.
C3se's last line.... SMOOTH. Jesus fucking tits.
Stevie and Polejam were filming really good. Nice line Stevie.
I'm serious. WhatBra has got to have some of the most consistent low pop skating. Hats off to you.
Wiltz hahaha. That guy is so fun to watch. That bail is a memorable one.
Holy shit Vp was in there. He just has that type of shirtless swagger... no homo.

SICK VIDEO.

Boxerman08
06-14-2011, 12:36 PM
thanks everyone haha :D stoked people are liking the video, even though I'm still bummed that I didn't wait longer for some people's clips... took me a while to edit even though it's a very basic edit haha but I'm still happy with the way it turned out.

Great job boxerman! Let me know when your doing another one!

thanks dude! you got a yt account I can share in the video? i've put up everyone's YT account up but I have no idea what yours is :p

This reminded me alot of the TF montages the BKS crowd used to out up. Translated, that means crazy good realism.
Everyone killed in this, like foreal nobody was better than anybody else. Sweet.
Really enjoyed polejams late superbigspin (huh?) haha

The fact you're comparing my video to a BKS video means a lot, they've always been considered as "the best" in fakeskating, or atleast tons of people would kind of look up to them haha... and Polejam's biggerspin (?) is like his signiture trick haha i've seen him use this trick in his other videos and he makes them look super sick. Everyone killed it imo, and I'm really stoked that more people contributed to the video than I had expected

Perfect song choice first off. I'd like to know who the artist is.

Wow. Everyone filmed so good. People who I had never seen were filming really good.

Boxer is always sick... a very consistent flow.
C3se's last line.... SMOOTH. Jesus fucking tits.
Stevie and Polejam were filming really good. Nice line Stevie.
I'm serious. WhatBra has got to have some of the most consistent low pop skating. Hats off to you.
Wiltz hahaha. That guy is so fun to watch. That bail is a memorable one.
Holy shit Vp was in there. He just has that type of shirtless swagger... no homo.

SICK VIDEO.

haha thanks Marco! song is by The Black Keys, it's called The Only One ;)