PDA

View Full Version : Site News; 7-08-2008 "S.2 Info"

Get Stoked
07-08-2008, 08:09 PM
"As you probably noticed if you are reading this via the homepage, there is a new link on the homepage. The link titled, "S.2 Info" will be your starting point for all things Skate. 2.

Our plan is to bring you as much Skate. 2 content as we can, as it comes out. Perhaps we will even bring you some information exclusively!

We will be bringing you information such as videos, character lists, soundtrack lists, screen shots, etc... Most of it will be posted as it's introduced to the public, but like I said, hopefully we'll get some exclusive information.

Be sure to tell us what you think guys and gals, feedback is wonderful!"

Go to http://www.skatefluckit.com for the story directly on the homepage.

lookingforgold
07-08-2008, 10:59 PM
You got me stoked!

Mac
07-09-2008, 03:56 AM
You got me stoked!
Quoted for truth.

And man, we should spread the word about fluckit. I mean, I doubt we're gonna get exclusive shit if we aren't active in 'the Skate. world'.

Anjo606
07-09-2008, 01:00 PM
we used to be, especially one member, lycan. He spread word of skate so great he got his name on the special thanks list in the credits

Get Stoked
07-09-2008, 01:35 PM
We def. will be spreading word on Fluckit as soon as S.2 Info starts coming along.

We won't be a team based site or anything like we used to be, but we will be holding contests along side of Skate.this and some Fluckit-only contests (those could be anything from game play contests to simple drawings. We have a couple of friends over at EA, so hopefully things will work out for us with them. Really cool people and working with them is one of the reasons we love managing Fluckit.

andh
07-09-2008, 02:38 PM
we used to be, especially one member, lycan. He spread word of skate so great he got his name on the special thanks list in the credits

Oh i remember Lycanstrife, that dude was the shit! still listening to his ea skate tribute :D

Derek Goodspeed
07-09-2008, 03:23 PM
yeah...we all miss lycan...he'll be back though

can't wait for some news and updates

Anjo606
07-10-2008, 09:51 PM
yeah everyone cept for ice creamers. I was in there and then our snobby leader talked shit bout POSC because Lycan and some other dude left. Everyone else did so, and i wanted to quit but got kicked instead 2 months later

JeremyShreds
07-10-2008, 11:22 PM
yeah i think this is pretty sick for real.

chargersshuoguan
03-17-2009, 06:40 PM
Great Idea! You did raise the best solution of it. And by the way, for my part, I will go along with your proposals all the way. car charger (http://www.chargerschina.com)