PDA

View Full Version : Throwsssss

Techn9cianforlife
06-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Honestly seems like a lot of people are posting "throw away" footage..Haha but yeah. Was gonna be used for the Halcyon FL but decided against it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73mnVo1zLeg

NotedDerk
06-13-2011, 10:23 PM
these types of videos should just be called "I know how to waste my time" since they went through the process of doing the trick/line, filmed it, and decided it wasn't good enough for a video then later made an entire video out of these clips.

Techn9cianforlife
06-13-2011, 10:28 PM
these types of videos should just be called "I know how to waste my time" since they went through the process of doing the trick/line, filmed it, and decided it wasn't good enough for a video then later made an entire video out of these clips.

I don't think you got the point of this. I was going to use these for the Halcyon Full Length, but decided against it. So instead of deleting them, I made a video. Didn't really waste my time on anything.

NotedDerk
06-13-2011, 10:55 PM
I wasn't pointing at your video specifically tech, my reply is more generic to anyone who labels their video as 'throwaway.'

but, back to the reason why you made/posted this, the video was sick. Enjoyed every second of it.

Roke
06-13-2011, 11:18 PM
lol. Nice watch man. Anxiously awaiting this FL.

Wiltzuh
06-14-2011, 03:46 AM
Oh...you ! These are all CAP clips. Does it means something ? Nice stuff man !

And about that Noted's point...i know people those films FOR throwaway/leftover videos...that's kinda hilarious because that's kinda opposite of idea of throwaway videos hahah =D
I don't think it's wasting time...i hardly do anything but fakeskating and rl skating (indoors) when it's raining outside. I don't think it's wasting time. Evereyone has opinion i guess ?

Techn9cianforlife
06-14-2011, 10:37 AM
Ha it means that I won't be using CAP clips in the FL. Was going to, but not any more.

Wiltzuh
06-14-2011, 02:08 PM
Ha it means that I won't be using CAP clips in the FL. Was going to, but not any more.

Good decision man ! I have no CAP clips in da Full lenght. I'm done with all filming for it. Hows you ?

Techn9cianforlife
06-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Good decision man ! I have no CAP clips in da Full lenght. I'm done with all filming for it. Hows you ?

I just got started, so I have like 5 clips Haha Workin on it though

Boxerman08
06-15-2011, 06:29 AM
pretty dope stuff, a few clips at my park I see haha bs smith 180 out up the hubba was crazy, and so was that ender

Ayreon
06-15-2011, 11:43 AM
audio disables. couldnt watch

Techn9cianforlife
06-15-2011, 05:39 PM
audio disables. couldnt watch

Damn took em that long to do something? Lol All good, should be fixed soon.