PDA

View Full Version : CNBS Team Thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

EG Fr0sty
06-29-2011, 12:05 PM
Depends on the board! Link me a pick and i'll have a look.

In terms of Full length. what ever you want dude - CAP, PC I'm not fussy.
http://www.zumiez.com/modcatalog/modal/detail/id/122300

Without Kostons Face in it...

Ohmidineffect
06-29-2011, 12:09 PM
Venice will be done by tonight i guarantee it so if you guys wanna see it before I release it let me know!

EG Fr0sty
06-29-2011, 12:58 PM
IS there any Maloof Pieces in it????

Mathiys
06-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Venice will be done by tonight i guarantee it so if you guys wanna see it before I release it let me know!

For sure

Ohmidineffect
06-29-2011, 04:48 PM
At frosty I don't think so but I've gotta check.

At mathiys are you gunna be on at a reasonable time tonight?

At CNBS does anyone have any tips for doing flatground 360s in real life, I either get 180 and then only get 270 of a pivot or I get 270 and no pivot, and I'm throwing my weight super hard. Help!

killer kow20
06-29-2011, 06:20 PM
XP i pmed you my mega upload link. sorry it took so long, i think i sent a little bit more clips than you asked for so use what you want if thats ok with you. Im done with my college orientation so i can get to stacking clips for the full length now

EG Fr0sty
06-29-2011, 11:00 PM

At CNBS does anyone have any tips for doing flatground 360s in real life, I either get 180 and then only get 270 of a pivot or I get 270 and no pivot, and I'm throwing my weight super hard. Help!

Push Through is all i can say when you feel like your gunna stop keep spinning. Push with your backfoot so the board will turn and you will get around.. its takes practice man

Duce NLS
06-30-2011, 12:51 AM
Ima tell you the same thing I tell every kid I used to teach, its entirely mental. Don't think about doing a 360. Think about doing a 540. Wind up and throw yourself for that and you'll notice you start spinning better, from there its a simple case of controlling it as you land.

Enjoy.

Deacon
06-30-2011, 07:38 AM
Howdy.

Took a couple of pix @ "Deacon Thomas High" I Need a couple of clips from each of you for the promo. Feel free to get guests in on it too if you are free skating. I'll upload the new verison tonight as I've changed up the colout scheme a little to make look more natural. Also changed the benchs round the outside so they can act as manny pads if required.

Also Did a quick line there for anyone who hasn't seen it.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=SKATE_REEL&subType=VIDEO&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=SKATE_REEL&itemId=1839226

http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1839258.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1839257.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1839255.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1839256.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1839251.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1839254.jpg

Going to release it this weekend with or without video I think.

FullyFl4RED00
06-30-2011, 11:11 AM
Wow XP...I really like what you've done with the school man! I just got back from my gfs ranch and Ive got like 2 hours before I gotta go to the lake for a few days so I'm going to try and get a few clips and send you the links now. :P Also have you had a chance to start on my intro video yet? I'm really excited to see what you do with it

Mathiys
06-30-2011, 11:17 AM
g
At mathiys are you gunna be on at a reasonable time tonight?
on the way up

It's all about your head and neck. Your body will naturally follow your head. Focus on getting the first 180 on the way up and snap the last 180 on your down fall. That's how you keep the board on your feet. If you just aggressively throw them, they will almost always fly away from your feet.

Deacon
06-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Wow XP...I really like what you've done with the school man! I just got back from my gfs ranch and Ive got like 2 hours before I gotta go to the lake for a few days so I'm going to try and get a few clips and send you the links now. :P Also have you had a chance to start on my intro video yet? I'm really excited to see what you do with it

Yo, DL'd your and Killers Clips last night. My usual MO when making a video is to add markers in SV to the song, for the audio/video sync and then section it. I've done that for yours and killers tracks. now its a case of adding the clips, creating the titles and making sure the transitions are ok and bingo. Will be done by weekend. maybe tomorrow if I get a chance tonight to work on them.

killer kow20
06-30-2011, 04:38 PM
son of a bitch man i just got RROD. i got to send it in so ill be out a few weeks although im going to try and play at my friends house so i can get some clips

Duce NLS
06-30-2011, 05:09 PM
Wounded Killer, we'll catch up soon though.

XP check your PMs.

Docks will follow.

Ohmid that Clinic looks amazing.

Feels I miss everything these days.

RL eh?

I've just posted up on EA about the CNBS Buds spaces if anyone cares now the place is the official prescription black market and I'm gonna do a vid of Fluckit Ind, I was hoping for a boom of response from you guys but I'll settle for a whimper? Ha ha.

Also, XP, love the school, those banks by the rails are tight.

Drawls I've given up waiting for the park storm so I'm gonna get that out for the rest of you asap. Fully n Frosty if you want in speak now.

Catch you soon.

Peace

MF JORDAN
06-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Duce i'm not sure were this hostility toward me
is comeing from.

Ohmidineffect
06-30-2011, 09:58 PM
Hahah thanks Duce, bro it's hard as fuck to get a hold of you, My job spiked my hours and they love having me close, gotta chase that paper dawg. EA is a ghost town.... Mathiys check the thread for the clinic, I wanna know what OG clinic stuff you want!

EG Fr0sty
06-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Park storm? You want an object that I would like to see in a park is that what you mean????

Duce NLS
07-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Duce i'm not sure were this hostility toward me
is comeing from.

Dude no hostility? You're an OG, I was speaking to you before any of the team. Just stressful rl, n its been ages since I asked, can't wait forever for you homes. Catch you online squire. Peace

Duce NLS
07-01-2011, 01:16 AM
Park storm? You want an object that I would like to see in a park is that what you mean????

I think the original thing is on page 2 but if you go to page 6 I laid it all out there, what you need to put etc.

Of you want in check it out.

Peace

FullyFl4RED00
07-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Park storm

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: Shopping District wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Rofl: some grimy back alley stuff with tons of chances for creativity.

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:

Fully: A custom mini ramp in space with a nice extension, stars, constellations, a spiral galaxy etc..

CNBS- I got invited to join team Pandora which I am really stoked about. Just wanted to let you guys know that it will in no way hinder my activity with the team because CNBS is where its at.

Ohmidineffect
07-01-2011, 10:05 AM
Stoked to have you on Pandora Fully!

Duce NLS
07-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Stoked to have you on Pandora Fully!

Wow, feel left out much ha ha. Congrats Fully!

EG Fr0sty
07-01-2011, 11:17 PM
When is Deadline for this so called Full Length????

Deacon
07-02-2011, 03:01 AM
When is Deadline for this so called Full Length????

There isn't one exactly i'm editing it as people send me their clips. ideally i'd like to have done by august.

Duce NLS
07-02-2011, 07:35 AM
There isn't one exactly i'm editing it as people send me their clips. ideally i'd like to have done by august.

Man I didn't realise we had a month left, I sent you everything already. You never said if you got it?

Deacon
07-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Man I didn't realise we had a month left, I sent you everything already. You never said if you got it?

Sorry dude, I've been downloading stuff left right and center. Yeah I got them yesterday. If you want to send me more, feel free I plan to do a mass edit in one session to get it all done.

I've only got like 5 clips for my part so far, going to go on a made one over the weekend.

Duce NLS
07-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Cool man thank you. How come you're editing for Cornflakes now? Also, bare idea tiefing with the school series!

Deacon
07-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Cool man thank you. How come you're editing for Cornflakes now? Also, bare idea tiefing with the school series!

He asked me to edit for him and I agreed.

I disagree, it's not idea theft at all, Grant does spot/line remakes of real places from Skate Videos.

What i've created is an original school spot, that only pays a very small homage to a real life place. DTH is effectively my take on a US high school. The next one is going to be a UK style Junior School.

TBH the Schools are just the start of a much larger idea.

FullyFl4RED00
07-02-2011, 10:07 AM
Xp I really like the idea for school spots you got going on. If its cool with you Id like to make a school spot as well with a similar style for my next CAP. I have yet to do one but have always wanted to

Deacon
07-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Xp I really like the idea for school spots you got going on. If its cool with you Id like to make a school spot as well with a similar style for my next CAP. I have yet to do one but have always wanted to

Do it dude, I would love to see the result man.

Ohmidineffect
07-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Is park storm readyy yet?

Ohmidineffect
07-02-2011, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4DxB58z7HU&feature=channel_video_title

Tacopunisher want's in on the bud's movement. I'm for it!

Deacon
07-02-2011, 12:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4DxB58z7HU&feature=channel_video_title

Tacopunisher want's in on the bud's movement. I'm for it!

Hell yeah, Taco rips man, his filming is sick as fuck too. Thats a deffo yes from me.

Duce NLS
07-02-2011, 12:35 PM
He asked me to edit for him and I agreed.

I disagree, it's not idea theft at all, Grant does spot/line remakes of real places from Skate Videos.

What i've created is an original school spot, that only pays a very small homage to a real life place. DTH is effectively my take on a US high school. The next one is going to be a UK style Junior School.

TBH the Schools are just the start of a much larger idea.

Oh dude I didn't mean Grant, I meant me n the college series based on schools from vids and the mid 90's I've been doing you've skated several of ha ha. No beef dude. Honestly.

Regards flakes it was only a surprise, has he chilled out any?

How's it all going with you guys?

Deacon
07-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Oh dude I didn't mean Grant, I meant me n the college series based on schools from vids and the mid 90's I've been doing you've skated several of ha ha. No beef dude. Honestly.

Regards flakes it was only a surprise, has he chilled out any?

How's it all going with you guys?

Oh yeah I forgot you were doing those, well colleges are different from schools so all is good. I only got two more schools to make anyway before I switch to my next area for building - Supermarket car park and loading dock. Keep seeing those in UK AM videos so gonna build me one.

EG Fr0sty
07-02-2011, 02:25 PM

Aoght well i have just about all my clips so ill just wait a few days to send them over to you

FullyFl4RED00
07-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Hell yeah Taco is sick man! That ender was so niceee

BATB 4 Spoiler***

Just saw PJ lad vs davis and PJ came out on top! I hope be wins this time he deserves it.:cool:

Roflcopter
07-02-2011, 06:51 PM
A few things. Mic is broke, working on getting a new wire for my turtle beaches.

Can't upload clips "unable to connect to skate online service", been this way for a couple of days, how do i fix it?

And i say yes to tacopunisher.

Lastly, who wants to come to my wedding in a couple years? ;)

Deacon
07-02-2011, 07:17 PM
A few things. Mic is broke, working on getting a new wire for my turtle beaches.

Can't upload clips "unable to connect to skate online service", been this way for a couple of days, how do i fix it?

And i say yes to tacopunisher.

Lastly, who wants to come to my wedding in a couple years? ;)

the ea issue i sorted by contacting them. they told me to clear my xbox cache memory which worked fine.

MF JORDAN
07-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Be back soon.;)

Roflcopter
07-02-2011, 08:25 PM
the ea issue i sorted by contacting them. they told me to clear my xbox cache memory which worked fine.

ive looked all over, where do i do that?

TACOPUNISH3R
07-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Hi, I'm Taco :)
I read through the last few comments, and they made me blush. Thank you for the feedback though. I also have another solo in the works. My gt on xbl is taco effect. Hit me up if there are any questions or anything i have to answer.

Duundermifflin
07-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Great stuff taco im a big yes, and as for not being able to upload clips like wtf its being doing this to me aswell and i'll see if deleting my cache memory works, but anyways i made another little vid of some cap throwaway sooo enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWUvOxm2ISU

EG Fr0sty
07-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Hey Deacon man ill just share a part with whoever you wanted me to share a part with.....

Duce NLS
07-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Duunder, part was dope, Taco gets my vote long as he's sound, Duunder I'm getting there with that park =]
Park storm is coming Ohmid sorry, ill get on it tonight, promise.

Peace

Mathiys
07-03-2011, 02:12 PM
ive looked all over, where do i do that?

Go to your dashboard memory, hover over the HDD one and push Y. It should bring the options where you'll find the clear cache option.

CNBS- I'll be on later tonight, I'm getting ready to have my son's 3rd birthday party at the moment.

Roflcopter
07-03-2011, 05:52 PM
got it, thanks.

Duce NLS
07-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Go to your dashboard memory, hover over the HDD one and push Y. It should bring the options where you'll find the clear cache option.

CNBS- I'll be on later tonight, I'm getting ready to have my son's 3rd birthday party at the moment.

Awww Congrats to the littlun, hope he has a rad day!

Deacon
07-04-2011, 04:11 AM
Hi, I'm Taco :)
I read through the last few comments, and they made me blush. Thank you for the feedback though. I also have another solo in the works. My gt on xbl is taco effect. Hit me up if there are any questions or anything i have to answer.

as everyone is of the same opinion. welcome to the team dude :) i've added u on xbl, do you have a mins worth of clips for a welcome vid?

Deacon
07-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Hey Deacon man ill just share a part with whoever you wanted me to share a part with.....

np dude

Roflcopter
07-04-2011, 04:43 AM
don't want to spoil the BATB4 winner but ive got to say, i am disappoint with the finals.

Deacon
07-04-2011, 04:54 AM
alright people.

my latest project still need to sort out the colours and textures etc. this is my last school for the time being.

http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845828.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845829.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845830.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845833.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845832.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845834.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845827.jpg
http://downloads.skate.online.ea.com/skate3/content/XBL2/PHOTO/4023/77751/1845831.jpg

safe

Deacon
07-04-2011, 05:56 AM
Now uploaded to the team channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE9uwC5lO3A

Ohmidineffect
07-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Best school ever bro that's beautiful! And fully that intro looks real sick dude!
@ CNBS I think I'll be on tomorrow or later tonight but if I'm on tonight it'll be later. My job asked me to come in. PAPER CHASER. Overtime Hours like crazy.

Duce NLS
07-04-2011, 06:34 AM
Xp, park looks and skates beautiful, good times!

Fully, beautiful work dude, your last but one trick was too sexy ha ha. Some nice lines n loved the polejam bonk at Fluckit.

Taco, welcome dude, glad to have you with us.

You still mod at ea?

Peace

Duce NLS
07-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Drumroll please...

May I present in a very over hyped manner; Park Storm. *Insert cracking thunder etc*

Right, so here's the deal, each of you is going to be set a challenge. The rules are strict but simple and if you all stick to the plan it could turn out pretty fun.

Rules:

1. Deadline is 2 weeks today. 2. You are NOT to involve anyone else in the build, no team members, no friends, no previews, no opinions, I want to see YOU at your most creative. 3. There are no swapsies, complaints or lates. 4. Keep it realistic and keep it interesting. 5. I am not expecting the best CAPs ever made, but something you'd be proud to show whoevers idea it was will be sufficient regardless of your personal CAP skills. You must include all aspects given in the storm description and are not allowed to ask the idea giver for further details; it's about interpretation.

So that's it, see below, where you see your name in bold, that will be your project. I genuinely cannot wait to see what you guys come up with, you never fail to amaze.

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area. Ohmid

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges. Rofl

Ohmid: Shopping District wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge. Fully

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street. Duce

Rofl: some grimy back alley stuff with tons of chances for creativity. Duunder

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front. Mathiys

Fully: A custom mini ramp in space with a nice extension, stars, constellations, a spiral galaxy etc.. XP (XP See your inbox)

So that's it, game time boys, you have 336 hours. Also, besides the prestige and pride that will come with it, whoever I deem to have come up with the most creative/fun to skate effort will be given the opportunity to have a park built for them to their exact specifications with step by step building input.

See you on the dark side people...=]

Peace

Ohmidineffect
07-04-2011, 07:53 AM
YES. I can't wait till I'm done with work. This is about to go down.

TACOPUNISH3R
07-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Hey guys. Thanks for letting me on.
Deacon, I am making a solo right now. Can I use that as an intro vid?
Duce, I'm still a mod at EA. Been doing my best along with everyone else to keep the spam out

Deacon
07-04-2011, 08:30 AM
Hey guys. Thanks for letting me on.
Deacon, I am making a solo right now. Can I use that as an intro vid?
Duce, I'm still a mod at EA. Been doing my best along with everyone else to keep the spam out

Yeah man thats cool. Send me a mega upload link for the finished edit and i'll add it to the team channel.

Deacon
07-04-2011, 08:33 AM
1. Deadline is 2 weeks today.

Yo due to work and RL I can't commit to that date but i'll try.

Deacon
07-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Killers welcome video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B76SqFSnYPs

FullyFl4RED00
07-04-2011, 10:09 AM
First of all thanks for the love on the intro vid guys!

haha I am thrilled to start my park storm cap! Duce brilliant idea I shouldn't have any problems finishing it by the deadline.

EG Fr0sty
07-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Congratz Fully and KillerCow sick videos

Duce NLS
07-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Killers welcome video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B76SqFSnYPs

Cheesy as it sounds that was all killer no filler. Beastly stuff Killer.

Xp, yours is prob the smallest to do so did try to think of you but if you need an extra week we can extend it to 3 if necessary for everyone...

Peace

Roflcopter
07-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Park storm made me scared, but I got this.(I hope)
My birthday is on August first, I think I might do a birthday bangin' or something, just for shits and gigs.

killer kow20
07-04-2011, 08:41 PM
Edit on my welcome video was sick Xp thanks man

MF JORDAN
07-05-2011, 12:38 AM
Any Dan drehobl fans out there?

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=192777297&platform=xbox

Deacon
07-05-2011, 02:49 AM
Any Dan drehobl fans out there?

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=192777297&platform=xbox

Dude that is sick as fuck man.

Your edit is pretty much done BTW!! just need to do some colour correction here and there and mix the sound down proper and we done dude.

Also the pier 7 footie was it all you and Duce or did you film Duunder as well?

Ohmidineffect
07-05-2011, 04:00 AM
Yo XP is that school up for download? On the private server i mean.

Deacon
07-05-2011, 07:23 AM
not yet will upload it in a mo dude.

New deck:

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/7/5/8af888d830d75f4e0130faabddb32ffc-1309875625000-ORIGINAL.png

DL Link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d830d75f4e0130faabddb32 ffc

MF JORDAN
07-05-2011, 09:34 AM
xp just me an duce at pier 7...good times

Deacon
07-05-2011, 02:05 PM
I pretty much jizzed.

http://media.thrashermagazine.com/Other_tpudBigBangHWD.mp4

Deacon
07-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Hey dude.

Peep this. If you want me to chnage anything and reipload let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgpavBCD25Q

killer kow20
07-05-2011, 10:23 PM
I pretty much jizzed.

yeah t puds just set the bar at a whole new level. the whole entire thing was just a banger fest. he dropped trick after trick

Duce NLS
07-05-2011, 11:48 PM
I pretty much jizzed.

Utter wow fest. Cheers dude..

Duce NLS
07-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Hey dude.

Peep this. If you want me to chnage anything and reipload let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgpavBCD25Q

That was too fucking good. Exactly what I expected from you Drawls, epic work all round. Too many dope tricks to specify, more bangers than a sausagefest. Thanks for letting me be a part.

Peace

Deacon
07-06-2011, 04:21 AM
@ Mathiys - we need to get a couple more clips for the pools vid. Drawls / Duce I may need a few pick up shots from you as well, like pool drops ins etc. you happy for me to pick the music? It would be easier for me to work out how much footie is needed etc.

Duce NLS
07-06-2011, 05:04 AM
Sounds good to me, I'd never doubt the xp magic touch. I'll try n make sure I'm around later, sorry I've been a bit AWOL of late, the boys are back in town from uni n some crazy rl stuff going on, including one of my boys getting jacked mid epileptic fit so I've been trying to get to the bottom of it, which I think I now have. Paybacks gonna be a bitch ha ha.

Duunder, park is done done done. Xp I've started the storm, about 1/4 way through, hoping you'll be happy with it, I took yours as you're probably gonna be the hardest to do and make happy as your parks are always on point.

Drawls I wanna get a shred with you, please also take this sincere apology as I still cannot get Vegas running on the Mrs' laptop, soon as I do ill get on that collab, I haven't forgotten.

Also xp, you like the schools idea? I was thinking if you're using others I have a bunch n grants too.

How are you guys all getting on with the storm? Thought I'd get more feedback ha ha.

Also I cannot upload any clips at all all of a sudden, I've cleared cache and still nothing. Any clues?

Furthermore I have solved the mystery of ghost parks. You know where you drop through the floor etc. There is, somewhere in the park, an evil piece. It happened on that Reynolds spot xp and I found 1 cat support that every time I deleted it ghosted, took me ages to work out which piece. Solution, move the piece out of the park, don't delete it, carry on building, everything is fine.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
07-06-2011, 12:56 PM
Lol you made park storm sound super secret. I'm about 1/4 through mine as well do to my job wanting me to be there more often and me fixing up my 3 speed thus giving me something to do outside.

TACOPUNISH3R
07-06-2011, 01:26 PM
I pretty much jizzed.

Dear lord. My brain imploded and stuff.

Roflcopter
07-06-2011, 01:52 PM
@ Duce: Im having the same issue with uploading clips.

Im also about 1/4-2/4 done with park storm, its getting difficult though, but i have some ideas, this is one im gonna have to pray i dont have terrain issues on.

Also my new turtle beach talkback cable should be getting here any day now.

Duce NLS
07-06-2011, 02:17 PM
@ Duce: Im having the same issue with uploading clips.

Im also about 1/4-2/4 done with park storm, its getting difficult though, but i have some ideas, this is one im gonna have to pray i dont have terrain issues on.

Also my new turtle beach talkback cable should be getting here any day now.

Dude I called ea, spent 30 mins on phone and fixed it myself ha ha. Redo the cache clear like 4 times. In a row. Worked for me. Is already done it once. Tried 4 times while he was chatting shit and putting me on hold and boom. I can now upload. More successfully than previously I may add.

I look forward to seeing the results guys. Had some more ideas myself so will be trying to convert spazzy notes into spots ha ha.

Peace

FullyFl4RED00
07-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Park Storm update

I have used up a little less than 1/4 of the terrain. The terrain used thus far has been on a single object that will be at the center of the cap...imo it is the most unique thing I have created so far in this game. I am pretty sure that what I made has never been done this way and I am very excited about it :D I just hope and pray that I have enough terrain to finish the cap the way I have it in my mind! Of course Im not saying that its the best thing ive ever done (that is for you guys to decide) ;););)

FullyFl4RED00
07-06-2011, 06:16 PM
^That sounds kind of silly after re-reading it lol

Ohmidineffect
07-06-2011, 06:49 PM
FULLY'S CHEATING. HE'S TRYING TO USE SUBTLE HINTS TO MAKE ALL OF OUR CONFIDENCE GO DOWN! Nah I'm kidding. but seriously stoked to see this.

FullyFl4RED00
07-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Hahahaha you caught me ohmid! You can deduce a key fact from my previous comment which I'm sure you picked up on! I'm stoked to see what everyone does you all have mad skilllz

Duce NLS
07-07-2011, 02:37 AM
Sounds good to me dude, I'm still doodling, layouts a pain.

Duunder AWOL?

Also I'm officially calling it with Dubs so we have a space, have a think people.

Furthermore it seems silly having 2 of you with 2 profiles, we may have to rethink this.

Any more suggestions for the buds? Xp any of yours boys down?

Also, for the love of mercy can one of you graph creators get us a team series on the go? Been waiting forever!

Thank you!

Peace

Deacon
07-07-2011, 03:11 AM
Duunder AWOL? - Not sure probabaly got som IRL shiz goin on.

Also I'm officially calling it with Dubs so we have a space, have a think people.

- just message him and say whenyou get gold again or are on full time we'llhave you back.

Furthermore it seems silly having 2 of you with 2 profiles, we may have to rethink this.
- Yah I'm going to take my jokes profile off create the dubs team.

Any more suggestions for the buds? Xp any of yours boys down?

- DankGTisSteeze asked us about joining. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mltowy1Ssak

Skylxxy wants to know how to get on - I've told him we need a video so will see what he comes up with.

Also, for the love of mercy can one of you graph creators get us a team series on the go? Been waiting forever!

In terms of this I can't seem tp get any creative ideas flowing. I'll have a think and come back to you.

Duce NLS
07-07-2011, 04:30 AM
You should do a slightly varied for each of us character using that Justin Brock deck as a starting point!

I'll message Dubs, cool about Buds, ill check out that vid. Is that sky kid any good?

I still think we need to kidnap Matty for the OG CNBS.

Any word with Grant?

Just done some more storm, its coming slowly. I'm at half way point.

I'd like to see some of Drawls park magic if you fancy taking on that bowling alley interior?

Peace

Deacon
07-07-2011, 04:55 AM
You should do a slightly varied for each of us character using that Justin Brock deck as a starting point!

I'll message Dubs, cool about Buds, ill check out that vid. Is that sky kid any good?

I still think we need to kidnap Matty for the OG CNBS.

Any word with Grant?

Just done some more storm, its coming slowly. I'm at half way point.

I'd like to see some of Drawls park magic if you fancy taking on that bowling alley interior?

Peace

Need to speak to Mathiys about Grant he's not on my friends list. I have no idea about thr sky kid thats why I want a video, if it gash them Its a no form me, as I'm unsure about him anyway at the moment.

It would be cool get to Mattyman onboard, however I don't know if he would want to leave Exit or NCP though. I'll try and find out.

The justin brock deck is made up of assests. I created them one at a time and then deleted once they were done. I have no way to edit the character or its parts, all i can do is resize them. I'd have to create them from scratch each time - which is a ball ache and not something I want to do TBH.

When it comes to graphics I only like doing remakes as its a proper chore using the creater. I'll make some basic boards and a variation for each person, but I don't wanna spend hours creating like 14 different intricate decks, it far too much hassle.

Deacon
07-07-2011, 05:17 AM
To make this easier in terms of boards and also to give me some ideas I need to know the following:

FAV FILM/s:
FAV MOVIE CHARACTER:
FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have one) OTHER THEN BOBA FETT as I'm making myself a Fett Board Aready:
FAV SPORTS TEAM:
FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one):
FAV CARTOON:
FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference:
Your Style/demographic postion:

Deacon
07-07-2011, 05:21 AM
Mine would be for instance:

FAV FILM/s: Star Wars, Donnie Darko and Blade Runner
FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: Boba Fett
FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have on): Boba Fett
FAV SPORTS TEAM: Sheffield Wednesday FC
FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): The Joker
FAV CARTOON: Road Runner
FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: Black, Purple, Green and Red
Your Style/demographic postion: Rugby playing, comic book geek. Dresses like a NERD (on purpose!)

Duce NLS
07-07-2011, 06:05 AM
Need to speak to Mathiys about Grant he's not on my friends list. I have no idea about thr sky kid thats why I want a video, if it gash them Its a no form me, as I'm unsure about him anyway at the moment.

It would be cool get to Mattyman onboard, however I don't know if he would want to leave Exit or NCP though. I'll try and find out.

The justin brock deck is made up of assests. I created them one at a time and then deleted once they were done. I have no way to edit the character or its parts, all i can do is resize them. I'd have to create them from scratch each time - which is a ball ache and not something I want to do TBH.

When it comes to graphics I only like doing remakes as its a proper chore using the creater. I'll make some basic boards and a variation for each person, but I don't wanna spend hours creating like 14 different intricate decks, it far too much hassle.

That's fair dude, wounder you assetted it. Just something with colour for each member or something shouldn't be too hard or one of the other guys could to?

Anyone else wanna step up?

Peace

Duce NLS
07-07-2011, 06:40 AM
To make this easier in terms of boards and also to give me some ideas I need to know the following:

FAV FILM/s: pulp fiction/snatch/Leon
FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: Tony Montana.
FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have one) OTHER THEN BOBA FETT as I'm making myself a Fett Board Aready: n/a
FAV SPORTS TEAM: AC Milan
FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): Gambit.
FAV CARTOON: Erm. Don't remember really ha ha.
FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: Turquoise, yellow, red, green.
Your Style/demographic postion: smart casual hip hopper/stoner

Peace

Ohmidineffect
07-07-2011, 06:44 AM
I'm almost 75% against that sky kid. He talks over everyone and kinda just generally gives an annoying vibe. Maybe I was having an off day though.

FAV FILM/s: City of God, KIDS, Anchorman
FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: Leonardo DiCarprio in inception, mad good acting done.
FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have on): Obi Wan, the OG.
FAV SPORTS TEAM: Fuck Sports.
FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): I like the green lantern but don't read enough of it.
FAV CARTOON: Ren and Stimpy
FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: Black, gray, white, red. (3 are shades)
Your Style/demographic postion: basically I wear whatever clothes are easiest to get to in my room. Fuck wardrobes hahah.

There ya go XP :D

Mathiys
07-07-2011, 12:21 PM
FAV FILM/s: Labyrinth, Goodfellas, Ong-bak
FAV MOVIE CHARACTER: The caterpillar from the Labyrinth. "Don't go that way!" Lol
FAV STAR WARS CHARACTER (if you have one) Han solo or the Ewoks
FAV SPORTS TEAM: Fallen
FAV COMIC BOOK CHARACTER (if you have one): Spawn
FAV CARTOON: Dragon Ball Z
FAV 4 COLOURS in order of preference: blue orange black and white
Your Style/demographic postion: Skater/Stoner and I listen to metal and oldies

EG Fr0sty
07-07-2011, 01:40 PM
Fellas I will be over on the EA Forums helping Taco and Sickomes bring it back to life maybe you should head back over there but if not thats where I'll be so I Probaly won't post over here much

killer kow20
07-07-2011, 01:44 PM
I went out and bought my self the new xbox instead of having this one fixed only to break again. So im back in action, i can sesh, get clips and whatever else i need to do

TACOPUNISH3R
07-07-2011, 10:06 PM
lm not going to stop coming here (all my niggas are here), I'm just giving both forums some time. But yes, help at EA would be very much appreciated :)
As for graphics. I used to partake in a lot of GC shenanigans back in s2. I might have a couple for s3. I would have more, but the GC used to constantly crash on me, sometimes deleting hours of work. Anyway, if I get some time, I'll give it another shot for some graphics for the team.

Duce NLS
07-08-2011, 06:45 AM
Ok so....
I was pretty much the last to want to leave ea but the guys here have been very welcoming compared to the moron/spam fest that is ea, they've given up on the game, their tier 2 tech support the other day told me in no uncertain terms.

I'm all for posting there as I still do but I think as a team we've found our place.

Frosty if you're wanting to stay over there and not here we won't stop you but this is where we're at.

Taco if there's anything I can do to help by all means let me know, anything to keep skate alive.

Xp I REALLY need to talk to you later.

Duunder I really need to shred with you later.

Actually ditto the above to everyone. Shred fest!

Peace

Deacon
07-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Ok so....
I was pretty much the last to want to leave ea but the guys here have been very welcoming compared to the moron/spam fest that is ea, they've given up on the game, their tier 2 tech support the other day told me in no uncertain terms.

I'm all for posting there as I still do but I think as a team we've found our place.

Frosty if you're wanting to stay over there and not here we won't stop you but this is where we're at.

Taco if there's anything I can do to help by all means let me know, anything to keep skate alive.

Xp I REALLY need to talk to you later.

Duunder I really need to shred with you later.

Actually ditto the above to everyone. Shred fest!

Peace

Aight i'll be on from about 19.00 onwards for a bit.

TACOPUNISH3R
07-08-2011, 08:07 AM
I'm about to get on. Anyone else on right now?

Duce NLS
07-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Putting my kids to bed in a sec, be on later. Peace

TACOPUNISH3R
07-08-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm on now

Duce NLS
07-09-2011, 04:49 AM
Righty oh, xp ill hit you tonight so you can get the extra bowl stuff you need.

I'll send Matty an invite, I've booted Dubs and jokes so we have space,

Drawls which profile do you want to keep on there?

I'll shred with phobia later and I'm vetoing sky, i don't do kids.

I've got my docks clips on 3 comps so ill get it together and sent over for you, have you got anyone else's?

Decided I definitely like the fully idea, ill get to work, you still cool to do what you have as a solo?

About halway through the storm, how you boys getting on?

Peace

Deacon
07-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Yo

In terms of sky deffo agree.

Personally I think we should recruit Platypus and Dominator for the buds team. Both are quality park builders. Dominator knows how to film and edit, and platypus is learning, for the time being I can film him.

Opinions/objections?

It would mean we have 2 full quality rosters

Also I made a shorty this morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H5D8pT6DUg

Ohmidineffect
07-09-2011, 07:41 AM
I'm down with platypus and dominator. Thank you for not putting sky on. And as for park storm I had to delete more shit last night. Hopefully I won'tt need an extension but the way it's looking right now is rather grim, my job is trying to promote me so there giving me masses of hours. Sick solo XP!

Duce NLS
07-09-2011, 08:11 AM
Dope shorty.

Re those 2 I don't really know them but I'm kind of giving you lead with Buds so whatever you think dude.

Re 2 full rosters, minus you, Dubs and one of Drawls we have 3 spaces on CNBS.

I'm still a little unsure as to Frosty, doesn't seem that interested or involved. Killers chill but he vanishes, he was trying for the team forever ago and just dipped for long ting.

If we take Matty and Phobia that leaves one on CNBS and buds will have 5?

Deacon
07-09-2011, 09:04 AM
Dope shorty.

Re those 2 I don't really know them but I'm kind of giving you lead with Buds so whatever you think dude.

Re 2 full rosters, minus you, Dubs and one of Drawls we have 3 spaces on CNBS.

I'm still a little unsure as to Frosty, doesn't seem that interested or involved. Killers chill but he vanishes, he was trying for the team forever ago and just dipped for long ting.

If we take Matty and Phobia that leaves one on CNBS and buds will have 5?

Sweet. I'll speak to them later tonight when i get in from work. Frosty is cool man lets give him some time, remember it took us a while to gel too so its all good. I'll use my Jokez profile to set up the second team now.
Same with Killer lets ive them time.

So far then the rosters would be:

Team 1: Duce, Mathiys, Ohmid, Rofl, Drawls, Duunder, Mattyman, Phobia and XP (1 space)
Team 2: XP, Jordon, Frosty, Killer, Fully, Taco, Dominator and Platypus (2 spaces)

Damn! Might need to expand to a 3rd team in the future! CNBS: Resin. lol

@ Ohmid - thanks dude.

Duce NLS
07-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Sweet. I'll speak to them later tonight when i get in from work. Frosty is cool man lets give him some time, remember it took us a while to gel too so its all good. I'll use my Jokez profile to set up the second team now.
Same with Killer lets ive them time.

So far then the rosters would be:

Team 1: Duce, Mathiys, Ohmid, Rofl, Drawls, Duunder, Mattyman, Phobia and XP (1 space)
Team 2: XP, Jordon, Frosty, Killer, Fully, Taco, Dominator and Platypus (2 spaces)

Damn! Might need to expand to a 3rd team in the future! CNBS: Resin. lol

@ Ohmid - thanks dude.

Who's jordon?
No worries dude, well change the STORM DEADLINE to 2 WEEKS MONDAY.

What's everyone working on?

Peace

mattyman512
07-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Cheers guys for letting me join an awsome team and if u wnt I can work on a Welcome Vid for u lot!

@ Duce: I'll tell u what I have finished lol

1:DC Half Pipe (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1855099)

2: DC Mega Ramp (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1855132)

Still got a lot of parks I'm still working on and yeh I got a new Mic :D !

MF JORDAN
07-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Mattyman!!!

Deacon
07-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Who's jordon?

Drawls other profile! It means he can fill in for me if i'm not about - which will be the case end of august time as i'm gonna be in Malta working for a little bit.

Currently Working On - s2 collabo, the pools video, filming secitons for my board shop (launching end of July BTW!!) getting clips for my FL part and also filming for an XP mini. got 2 builds on the go, my latest spot and the Park Storm. Trying to recreate the schools on PS3, and also filming for a schools part, and thats about it. And after thats done i'll be editing the full lenght!!!

@ Mattyman - Welcome dude, glad you're onboard, yes you need to make a welcome video!! - 1:00 to 1:30 long. Send me your clips and what song you want and I'll do the rest.

I see you posted the DC ramps, they're getting downloaded tonight. Add another vid to the list above i'm so filming a vid there also!!

mattyman512
07-09-2011, 10:17 AM
MF Drawls!!! U need to check out ur LikeButter PM as I sent u a gift!

FullyFl4RED00
07-09-2011, 10:25 AM
Welcome to the team mattyman!

I'm currently working on the park storm cap and another cap that I'm trying to turn into a skateable jungle treehouse. Already got the giant custom tree built :) the park storm cap is coming along slowly because I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone with this one and keep it creative and nbd for the most part. I should be done within the next week..week and a half.

Also I have some questions regarding the FL
1. Should I be getting clips for it?
2. If so when is the deadline and is a full part a possibility?

Deacon
07-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Welcome to the team mattyman!

I'm currently working on the park storm cap and another cap that I'm trying to turn into a skateable jungle treehouse. Already got the giant custom tree built :) the park storm cap is coming along slowly because I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone with this one and keep it creative and nbd for the most part. I should be done within the next week..week and a half.

Also I have some questions regarding the FL
1. Should I be getting clips for it?
2. If so when is the deadline and is a full part a possibility?

1. Yes
2. No deadline as such, and yes a full part is totally possible.

FullyFl4RED00
07-09-2011, 10:51 AM
Great ill start collecting clips!

Deacon
07-09-2011, 11:30 AM
If you have never heard of or seen TV series "The Inbetweeners" this may not appeal. As fan from episode 1 I cannot wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XHMscj0NM&feature=feedlik

I highly recommend the Tv series (all 3 series) probably one of the funniest shows to emerge from the UK in long long time.

TACOPUNISH3R
07-09-2011, 11:32 AM
So last night I spent two hours trying to get two clips. The first line took 30 minutes to make it look acceptable. The second clip I spent an hour and a half on. I finally got it, and Danny Way comes by and tackles me as I land. >:-0

Deacon
07-09-2011, 11:37 AM
So last night I spent two hours trying to get two clips. The first line took 30 minutes to make it look acceptable. The second clip I spent an hour and a half on. I finally got it, and Danny Way comes by and tackles me as I land. >:-0

Damn, sorry but I lol'd at this. fucking Danny Way!

TACOPUNISH3R
07-09-2011, 11:44 AM
Why was he being a tool and wearing pads and a helmet skating a ledge. Arrrggghhhhh

Mathiys
07-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Welcome Matty. Glad to have you on the team.

Mathiys
07-09-2011, 05:19 PM
If you have never heard of or seen TV series "The Inbetweeners" this may not appeal. As fan from episode 1 I cannot wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_XHMscj0NM&feature=feedlik

I highly recommend the Tv series (all 3 series) probably one of the funniest shows to emerge from the UK in long long time.

That's hella funny. Looks classic

cornflakes457
07-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Psyched to see how things are going xp. Hopin that this will be able to get my name out there and hopefully on a team . :)

Roflcopter
07-09-2011, 06:40 PM
This is where my name comes from, i remember you guys were asking a while ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvzTijJ_vtc
and welcome everyone, ive missed a lot =O

Duundermifflin
07-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Im here guys just kinda slackin lately haha but i'll be on tommorow and we can all shred and chat about whatever .

TACOPUNISH3R
07-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Which one?

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=#itemId=1853622

or

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=#itemId=1853659

or should I keep both?

Deacon
07-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Which one?

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=#itemId=1853622

or

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=#itemId=1853659

or should I keep both?

I'd keep both tbh.

killer kow20
07-10-2011, 01:05 PM
OK little update, i finally got all my skate 3 stuff on to my hardrive on my new xbox so now im good to go.
Im also working on doing a battle commander at generaljacks version of the berrics so if any of you want to
throw in a clip or two from there send me the flvs.

Oh yeah im stacking clips for the full length now and i can participate in any other stuff the team is doing since i got a new xbox up and running

Deacon
07-10-2011, 01:49 PM
OK little update, i finally got all my skate 3 stuff on to my hardrive on my new xbox so now im good to go.
Im also working on doing a battle commander at generaljacks version of the berrics so if any of you want to
throw in a clip or two from there send me the flvs.

Oh yeah im stacking clips for the full length now and i can participate in any other stuff the team is doing since i got a new xbox up and running

sweet, but dang dude if you needed a berrics you should have said. I have all 3 versions of it made! Original layout, Red hubba version and current. they are all prviate at the mo, but when i'm on i'll upload them for you to download if you want 'em.

FullyFl4RED00
07-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Dude XP I would love for you to post your versions man

mattyman512
07-10-2011, 02:59 PM
i'll upload them for you to download if you want 'em.

wud it not be easier to copy over to ur Jokes pofile so then u can upload it privately then.

What am I working on? well I'm working on getting clips together for the welcome vid if thts ok with u guys

Deacon I do plan to send you 10 clips but once I get those 10 I may decide to add more, Not sure yet but we shall see
and I do have a song in mind. Hope it fits tho!

Deacon
07-10-2011, 03:00 PM
Dude XP I would love for you to post your versions man

Yo catch me online so I can upload them for you and then take them down once you have them, as I don't really want to leave them public at the moment. Though I may upload the day one berrics as I've not seen anyone make that yet.

TACOPUNISH3R
07-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Hey, XP, the guy that was going to edit my solo for me went MIA. Can I get some clips together for an intro video for you to edit? If you are too busy, I'll try and find someone else.

TACOPUNISH3R
07-10-2011, 08:58 PM
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSUKM3IU

Clips for the intro video XP

cornflakes457
07-10-2011, 10:20 PM
xp message me may i get the berrics if possible . I have'nt found one sufficient. and I love yours. . Anything I can send more clips your way for ?

EG Fr0sty
07-11-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm sorry guys for being inactive....

Ok I'm glad to see how big Buds has gotten...
XP - Shorty was dope
Can't wait to see all these parks....
As for what I'm working on.....Shhhhhhhh it's a BUNCH of secrets. You guys will see when THEY come.

Good luck to all ohh and I'm on MVP Flow...Kid Treys clothing team

Duce NLS
07-11-2011, 12:04 AM
???

EG Fr0sty
07-11-2011, 12:22 AM
I read that back to myself and I realized it sounds like I'm leaving haha my bad I forgot to put I won't have a computer for awhile so everythings done on iPod so I won't be posting as much sorry bout that

MF JORDAN
07-11-2011, 01:37 AM
???

dude i feel you, what the hell is goin on ?

Duce NLS
07-11-2011, 02:03 AM
dude i feel you, what the hell is goin on ?

Wish I could tell you. Chat on live later bro?

I can feel a chopping block coming.

Frosty dude you've taken no part, you don't seem that interested and we don't do secondaries.

Let this be said, people are either involved, part of and with us or they're not.

CNBS has been like fam from day 1.

I won't see it changed by newcomers or anyone else.

If that isn't what people are looking for look elsewhere.

Xp, Flakes had his chance, I know you like having your fanbois but really let's let sleeping dogs lie.

OG CNBS, worry not we shall talk later, that includes you Matty.

Oh n Matty sorry about thadeuce n me, ill drop the thread.

Peace

mattyman512
07-11-2011, 07:10 AM
@ Duce you shudn't be the one to say sorry man leave that to 420!

Anyways New park up guys and its a oldy!

Name: Forgotten Skatepark
Platform:Xbox 360 and DLC's are requiered

Discription: This indoor park was built 3 months ago and was never uploaded as I forgot about it and I just stumbled acrossed it today and thought why not upload and so I did.

This indoor park is a reasonable size skatepark, really good for getting some lines and its a wooden skatepark and I kno that some people hate wooden skate parks but some times having a skatepark all concrete makes the indoor park darker depending on the lot. Anyway There is a lot you can do here and enjoy.(sorry for the very low rails and ledges as like I said this park is very old but wasn't uploaded)

Style: Realistic Skating and Hardcore mode
Bookmarklink:Forgotten Skatepark (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#itemId=1858817)

Here's some Snaps:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/286/1858827.jpg

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/6462/1858828.jpg

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/138/1858833.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7947/1858835.jpg

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2740/1858836.jpg

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6969/1858837.jpg

Deacon
07-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Frosty dude you've taken no part, you don't seem that interested and we don't do secondaries.

Xp, Flakes had his chance, I know you like having your fanbois but really let's let sleeping dogs lie.

Peace

Yo dude I think you might be misreading Frosty - the way I read it was that he can't post that much on the forums as his PC isn't having troubles, and that he has also joined a clothing team. I don't see how that makes us a secondary, it no different then IRL skater riding for board comp and also riding for a wheel or clothing company as well.

I don't wanna jump the gun as I think as it is the roster is looking sweet, on both teams. If you can leave the buds stuff to me I'll get it moving trust me.

In relation to cornflakes I'm cool with him, but i'm only editing for him, it has no realtion to CNBS. I'll remind him to Pm instead of leaving posts on here.

@ Taco - i'll DL your clips when I get home dude and start on that vid. Still want me to use that Montreal track?

and finally

@Mattyman - Nice park dude. Here is your welcome vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBWOx1DWpM

mattyman512
07-11-2011, 07:38 AM
@Xp Cheers for the welcome vid man! looks sweet! and it fits in really well Nice1! Thank you as well!

TACOPUNISH3R
07-11-2011, 07:50 AM
@XP - word! And yeah, I want to use the Montreal track for this vid.

@Matty - loved your intro part and megaramp. Keep up the good work!

Duce NLS
07-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Yo dude I think you might be misreading Frosty - the way I read it was that he can't post that much on the forums as his PC isn't having troubles, and that he has also joined a clothing team. I don't see how that makes us a secondary, it no different then IRL skater riding for board comp and also riding for a wheel or clothing company as well.

Not my main point. The clothing thing, no problem if we were seeing bare effort but when we aren't its a bit much to then be focusing on that as well. But whatevs.

I don't wanna jump the gun as I think as it is the roster is looking sweet, on both teams. If you can leave the buds stuff to me I'll get it moving trust me.

As I said I'm happy to leave the recruiting to you, but I will not watch the team filled with people who don't fit in, that simple. In-volved or out.

In relation to cornflakes I'm cool with him, but i'm only editing for him, it has no realtion to CNBS. I'll remind him to Pm instead of leaving posts on here.

The point with flakes is not him being here. I've discussed this with you already. I'm not repeating myself again but suffice to say you're missing your eyes if you can't see he's trying to side wind his way onto the team.

@ Taco - i'll DL your clips when I get home dude and start on that vid. Still want me to use that Montreal track?

and finally

@Mattyman - Nice park dude. Here is your welcome vid.

Seconded, nice lil inny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBWOx1DWpM

I think that's it

Deacon
07-11-2011, 09:59 AM
I don't see how he's not involved, I mean I only skate with 3-4 people from the team on a regular basis anyway and catch the odd 5 mins chat with other every now and again. I like Frosty's style and filming and I think it would me a misake to lose him.

I think your wrong about cornflakes but what ever, I said I would edit his video and I'm going too.

Duce NLS
07-11-2011, 10:10 AM
I don't see how he's not involved, I mean I only skate with 3-4 people from the team on a regular basis anyway and catch the odd 5 mins chat with other every now and again. I like Frosty's style and filming and I think it would me a misake to lose him.

I think your wrong about cornflakes but what ever, I said I would edit his video and I'm going too.

If you think flakes has potential put him on buds?

Frosty may well be my bad but as all I've seen so far is negativity, lack of involvement and...?

Matty, welcome vid was cool, some nice stuff in there. Few minor gripes, firstly you need to change it up a bit, ledge overkill ha ha but its not bad really, the main one is your stance. You skated goofy most time, regular on a couple and true switch goofy at the end. I'm assuming you're goofy so please try n keep to goofy n true switch reg, if you don't get what I mean ill get one of us to go through it with you later. Just looks a lot better when its consistent.

Welcome though dude.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
07-11-2011, 11:08 AM
I hope you guys don't mind weird tricks on the fully. I just recently got into weird revert manual stuff on banks. I.E.: I recently just did nollie 360 shuv nosemanual revert into front heelflip out in one smooth motion while going up a bank I kinda wanna put that that in the fully. Let it be known that i don't plan on putting a shit ton in.

Deacon
07-11-2011, 11:33 AM
I hope you guys don't mind weird tricks on the fully. I just recently got into weird revert manual stuff on banks. I.E.: I recently just did nollie 360 shuv nosemanual revert into front heelflip out in one smooth motion while going up a bank I kinda wanna put that that in the fully. Let it be known that i don't plan on putting a shit ton in.

Link me your reel, I'd like to see that.

Ohmidineffect
07-11-2011, 11:42 AM
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=SKATE_REEL&subType=VIDEO&platform=xbox#itemId=1859358 for your viewing pleasure hahah. I changed the first trick to 360 shuv instead of nollie just to make it less weird.

EG Fr0sty
07-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Uhhhhhh.... I'm the most negative.....Ok the only thing negative Ive ever said was that ive seen teams die from am teams and I apologized for that. I'm the most positive dude on these forums and EA Skate Forums....Next to Taco and Sickones....But if that's how you feel do what you gotta do. I thank you XP for standing up for me but honestly if this is gunna turn into a bunch of drama because two members think I'm sooo negative then honestly I don't want to be apart of that drama....I'll leave that in your guys hands.

As for the clothing thing I never said you were the secondary your my primary.....MVP is just clothing...Actualy I'm not even on MVP I'm on Cloth Co...Kid Treys just put me on the team as FLOW untill he drops the first clothing line and gets more members on the team.....

Deacon
07-11-2011, 12:28 PM
Uhhhhhh.... I'm the most negative.....Ok the only thing negative Ive ever said was that ive seen teams die from am teams and I apologized for that. I'm the most positive dude on these forums and EA Skate Forums....Next to Taco and Sickones....But if that's how you feel do what you gotta do. I thank you XP for standing up for me but honestly if this is gunna turn into a bunch of drama because two members think I'm sooo negative then honestly I don't want to be apart of that drama....I'll leave that in your guys hands.

As for the clothing thing I never said you were the secondary your my primary.....MVP is just clothing...Actualy I'm not even on MVP I'm on Cloth Co...Kid Treys just put me on the team as FLOW untill he drops the first clothing line and gets more members on the team.....

Its cool dude. lets not get in to it. The whole AM thing is done now, due to the level of quality we got during recruitment its more of an expansion of the original team.

Theres not point bickering about it lets move forward and start getting some vids out there.

Ohmidineffect
07-11-2011, 12:42 PM
XP did you check out the clip?

Deacon
07-11-2011, 01:01 PM
yeah man beast. Do you still have it on your reel? If so you should ramp slow the flip out and also let the clip last longer so you get the skater rolling back down the ramp.

Ohmidineffect
07-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Yeah man most deff will thanks for the tip bro!

Duce NLS
07-11-2011, 02:36 PM

I apologise, I wasn't trying to offend, I talk straight, you'll get used to it. I can only comment on what I've seen though.

There's no drama, its nothing personal, I just think the whole things gone a bit against why I started CNBS. Guess that's why its the Buds huh. I'll get used to it.

Sorry.

MF JORDAN
07-11-2011, 02:50 PM
how bout a good old fashioned rapeing..I'll get the victim.

EG Fr0sty
07-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Hold on a sec.....
Dude gets on pandora and you praise him
I get on a clothing team and I get told I shouldn't be on CNBS Buds.....

I come on here apologizig for being so inactive.
You tell me it seems like I don't want to be on the team....

That's talking Straight?

I don't want to be an ass but It does offend me when someone is hating just because I'm a NewComer whos been around since skate1 or because I'm not an OG CNBS? Tells me I'm nothing but negative...But I'm happy how Stacked buds had gotten and XP's video was dope?

You struck a nerve and that's something I can't just let go....

Roflcopter
07-11-2011, 03:49 PM
how bout a good old fashioned rapeing..I'll get the victim.

yes please!

TACOPUNISH3R
07-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Frosty, let it go. Let's chill out. There is no need to start a fight over this.

Duce NLS
07-11-2011, 04:32 PM
Hold on a sec.....
Dude gets on pandora and you praise him
I get on a clothing team and I get told I shouldn't be on CNBS Buds.....

I come on here apologizig for being so inactive.
You tell me it seems like I don't want to be on the team....

That's talking Straight?

I don't want to be an ass but It does offend me when someone is hating just because I'm a NewComer whos been around since skate1 or because I'm not an OG CNBS? Tells me I'm nothing but negative...But I'm happy how Stacked buds had gotten and XP's video was dope?

You struck a nerve and that's something I can't just let go....

Wow. There's no hate beyond your attitude. I struck a nerve? Itsagamedudechillthefuckoutalready.

I didn't say you shouldn't be on CNBS, but you are fast proving my point ad to why we should be getting on with people before taking them.

Ohmid getting on Pandora is a no brainer, dudes a park builder. Pandora, not a team but a group of park builders. He's not filming for them, its just like a stamp of approval on his parks that he thoroughly deserves.

There's no mention of you being a newcomer, I'm aware you've been around.

Now let it lie.

Duce NLS
07-11-2011, 04:34 PM
yes please!

I brought our old friends rohypnol, ky and electrical tape. You boys ready to party?

Roflcopter
07-11-2011, 05:28 PM
I brought our old friends rohypnol, ky and electrical tape. You boys ready to party?

Ill write the ransom note!

Deacon
07-11-2011, 06:43 PM
Ill write the ransom note!

i fucking knew it

Roflcopter
07-11-2011, 06:51 PM
Drawls is right though, nothing brings the team together like a good ol' fashion rape.

FullyFl4RED00
07-11-2011, 07:27 PM
I'll bring the weed fellas! Might as well be stoned during this whole thing right?

FullyFl4RED00
07-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Waaaait a second ....if rofl is the victim I don't know if I can take part guys...lol just playinnn

Ohmidineffect
07-11-2011, 07:33 PM
That just sound's like your volunteering to take ROFL's place....

MF JORDAN
07-11-2011, 09:22 PM
@ Frosty befor the rest of the team hops in..
I would like to say sorry for any problems
your haveing with other members from the team.

but dude i kinda take Offense when you shout out your friends
but don't throw me one so. i'm gonna go ahead and shout
out everyone that skates, every one who plays ea.skate. all the
sexy bitchies an some fat ones too & the "TRIPLE OG" Billy Idol . so in short
i realy just wanted to say every things. cool no need to fight
and everyones in titled to there own opinion.

.Also sorry for any spelling errors. you kno what they say about blacks an there inability to spell...

Deacon
07-12-2011, 02:53 AM
@ Frosty befor the rest of the team hops in..
I would like to say sorry for any problems
your haveing with other members from the team.

but dude i kinda take Offense when you shout out your friends
but don't throw me one so. i'm gonna go ahead and shout
out everyone that skates, every one who plays ea.skate. all the
sexy bitchies an some fat ones too & the "TRIPLE OG" Billy Idol . so in short
i realy just wanted to say every things. cool no need to fight
and everyones in titled to there own opinion.

.Also sorry for any spelling errors. you kno what they say about blacks an there inability to spell...

drawls i fucking love u dude no homo

Deacon
07-12-2011, 07:04 AM
peeps.

If you have skate 2, can you guys get involved in this project. Shouldn't take long its just 4 clips at the comm center tube station.

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8136

should be cool though. Its me on the edit.

cornflakes457
07-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Duce, when exactly did I have my chance ? All I've been asking is if you would take a look when a few of my solos come out to see if you like them . CNBS happens to be some of the chillest people I've met and I just happen to sesh with them . I've been working on my filming for a little over a month and a half with help from duunder . Never said I was affilliated . I'm only asking if you'll check it out when they come out and then judge me . I don't know what I've done to offend you but sorry for it . My pc can't run an editing program at the moment so I asked xp to do it . That's all . Sorry for posting here . It'll be the last time . I have a lot of respect for you duce for all the work you've done for cnbs, it's all been sick , that's why I've been persistent about trying harder to release better vids .

Mathiys
07-12-2011, 12:19 PM
peeps.

If you have skate 2, can you guys get involved in this project. Shouldn't take long its just 4 clips at the comm center tube station.

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8136

should be cool though. Its me on the edit.

I'm down

Duce NLS
07-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Duce, when exactly did I have my chance ? All I've been asking is if you would take a look when a few of my solos come out to see if you like them . CNBS happens to be some of the chillest people I've met and I just happen to sesh with them . I've been working on my filming for a little over a month and a half with help from duunder . Never said I was affilliated . I'm only asking if you'll check it out when they come out and then judge me . I don't know what I've done to offend you but sorry for it . My pc can't run an editing program at the moment so I asked xp to do it . That's all . Sorry for posting here . It'll be the last time . I have a lot of respect for you duce for all the work you've done for cnbs, it's all been sick , that's why I've been persistent about trying harder to release better vids .

dude, it was just your attitude when you were on. I have no prob with xp editing your stuff and I'm happy to check it out and give you feedback when its done.

I wasn't saying you can't post here if you're talking to the team dude.

Peace

Deacon
07-12-2011, 03:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DQyusKTAh4

FullyFl4RED00
07-12-2011, 03:48 PM
^^ Is that from a mikey taylor part or am I getting it confused...great song

Deacon
07-12-2011, 03:55 PM
^^ Is that from a mikey taylor part or am I getting it confused...great song

good spot :) its from his battle commander

cornflakes457
07-12-2011, 08:56 PM
My apoligies . I had told duunder the last few months have been rough with finding out my gma has cancer and my little sister getting hit by a car . I'm sorry about my attitude. And thanks I love your feedback , between you , duunder and xp , my filming has gotten a lot better . Thanks for the help.

mattyman512
07-13-2011, 03:17 AM
Hey Guys! I showed some of you my new park that I finished last night and it pritty much took me around 2hrs to build and I think its my best 1 so far!

Name: Town Centre
Platform: Xbox 360/ DLC's are needed

Discription: This is a small town centre and it has everything that you need. Shops, Benches and it even has a water feature! Have some time and relax at the wonderful and pieceful Town Centre. (closing hours: Everyday!)

This Park is I think one of my biggest parks I have made. There are loads of stuff and lines you can do here and I made alot more gaps and I hope I made it so that everyone can actually skate it.

Style: Realistic and Hardcore skating
Bookmarklink:Town Centre (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1861950)

Promo: I do plan on making a Promo here at this park so you any1 wants to be part of it just PM me on here with you're 3 clips at the park either megaupload or send me the link to you reel then I can download. Lets me kno if you like to be in it first because my team members would like ot be in the promo as well.

Here are some Pictures:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3294/1862528.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9073/1862529.jpg

http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/1928/1862531.jpg

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4858/1862532.jpg

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4443/1862534.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/8355/1862536.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7928/1862537.jpg

Here you go! Enjoy guys!

MF JORDAN
07-13-2011, 04:44 AM
@ Mattymane. sir that park looks as good as it skates.witch is buttery.

@ at other less cool people..jk some new decks & such an butt ton on there way just
made some qucik boards last night.. and after last night i guess it would be a good
idea to say this befor antoher person makes an ass out of there self...
last night was hella funny tho Lols.

I'm J0RD4N KR3W, MF DRALWS, L4KR. an i'm not on what ever that guy said i'm on..
unless. it's children's tylenol. or black tar

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=276239415&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888dc30d7627101312300064d6 cd6

Deacon
07-13-2011, 05:28 AM
@ Mattymane. sir that park looks as good as it skates.witch is buttery.

@ at other less cool people..jk some new decks & such an butt ton on there way just
made some qucik boards last night.. and after last night i guess it would be a good
idea to say this befor antoher person makes an ass out of there self...
last night was hella funny tho Lols.

I'm J0RD4N KR3W, MF DRALWS, L4KR. an i'm not on what ever that guy said i'm on..
unless. it's children's tylenol. or black tar

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=276239415&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888dc30d7627101312300064d6 cd6

when he said jordon krew i nearly fucking pissed myself

mattyman512
07-13-2011, 06:21 AM
@Drawls Cheers man!

Xp told me that story today and again I almost did wht xp did lol......ha!.....

Duce NLS
07-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Easy guys,

Duunder, any movement with day 1 collab?

I'm on a new park right now, its a pita.

Also stuck on my storm bit only cos I'm having trouble including something I really wanted in ha ha.

How are you all?

Xp, how's buds doing? Got anyone's docks footy?

Peace

Ohmidineffect
07-13-2011, 09:14 AM
A pita? Like bread? I'm stuck on mine as well just because of earthquaking @.@. I wanna do something like "L Train" for us boxers. but that'll have to get in line behind the parking lot and park storm.

cornflakes457
07-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Sick cap Matty . I'm down for the promo. What's the deadline?

EG Fr0sty
07-13-2011, 12:28 PM
What Docks Footy?????

Duce NLS
07-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Pita - pain in the ass.

Docks is one of my parks up on private, there's only a few of us doing it else the parts get a bit watered down but I'm cool to get a clip or two off proper for a friends bit in it, hit xp for a shred there I'm sure he won't mind.

Man what a dick of a day. Hope yours were all better.

On in 5.

mattyman512
07-13-2011, 07:16 PM
right guys! if u send me 3 clips at my most recent skatpark I will make a promo for it in full 1080p and I also have another park coming out soon when I am sober! and I may concider making a promo for tht park as well so let me kno if u wnt tobe part of the park promo and I will make it happpen!

Don't forget that I am good with photoshop so I can take pictures of any1 in CNBS and see if I can get it featured in LikeButter as I already have 6 pictures featured and a advert gonna be in the next LB mag when it comes out so let me kno when u want to do a photoshoot!

I do have to make loads of ad for Drawls and Xp for their Graphics, so jst let me kno if u want to be part of it and I WILL get it done as I love making PHOTOS!

TACOPUNISH3R
07-13-2011, 09:51 PM
More footy XP :)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKNIEBM8
Song: Chugjug - Family of the Year

Thanks So Much!
-Taco

Mathiys
07-13-2011, 10:28 PM
right guys! if u send me 3 clips at my most recent skatpark I will make a promo for it in full 1080p and I also have another park coming out soon when I am sober! and I may concider making a promo for tht park as well so let me kno if u wnt tobe part of the park promo and I will make it happpen!

Don't forget that I am good with photoshop so I can take pictures of any1 in CNBS and see if I can get it featured in LikeButter as I already have 6 pictures featured and a advert gonna be in the next LB mag when it comes out so let me kno when u want to do a photoshoot!

I do have to make loads of ad for Drawls and Xp for their Graphics, so jst let me kno if u want to be part of it and I WILL get it done as I love making PHOTOS!

I'm down for that

EG Fr0sty
07-13-2011, 10:48 PM
I wont be able to do the Docks Promo....

And Matty Im down for a photo sesh hahaha

MF JORDAN
07-14-2011, 01:16 AM

i'm down for what ever but first you have to check out
this jam i found on tv it makes my pants get
a little tighter...fully homo

http://youtu.be/jRBwHR8Ciig

cornflakes457
07-14-2011, 03:00 AM
Lovin the town centre Matty. Heres a clip . I know when I have 3 to send em to you but just thought you might like to check it out . Lovin the custom ledges for sure.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=SKATE_REEL&itemId=1863585

FullyFl4RED00
07-14-2011, 12:33 PM
damn im so annoyed with my park storm cap right now...effin terrain issues preventing me from making my park as good as it could be wtf...

mattyman512
07-14-2011, 01:32 PM
So who wants to be in my Town Centre Park Promo? I'm pritty sure that you're all down of it anyways.

FullyFl4RED00
07-14-2011, 03:00 PM
I'm down for the promo I was getting clips there earlier. About how many do you want per person

Mathiys
07-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Count me in

mattyman512
07-14-2011, 03:44 PM
3 clips should be enough!

Duce NLS
07-14-2011, 04:21 PM
Count me in

You're like the invisible man of late dude, all good with you n the fam?

Peace

cornflakes457
07-14-2011, 07:23 PM
I should have mine this evening . Trying to find all the little spots so theres some variety. So many sick spots.

Mathiys
07-14-2011, 09:21 PM
You're like the invisible man of late dude, all good with you n the fam?

Peace

Yep Yep. Just been busy, started stacking clips for the docks last night.

EG Fr0sty
07-14-2011, 10:53 PM
Once my computer stops acting up I'm going to work on a new seris where I make videos as each pro

Duce NLS
07-15-2011, 12:15 AM
Once my computer stops acting up I'm going to work on a new seris where I make videos as each pro

Been done and the general feedback was "just skate as you". Just letting you know.

Peace

EG Fr0sty
07-15-2011, 12:28 AM
I know......Dont care to much about feedback....Got the idea From Afro im just gunna use diffrent skaters.........

MF JORDAN
07-15-2011, 02:28 AM
matty i'm down for sure

Duce NLS
07-15-2011, 03:23 AM
I'm down like yo mommas panties ha ha. Count me in for sure.

mattyman512
07-15-2011, 03:31 AM
Nice so atmo this is who wants to be in the park Promo:

ME
Mathiys
Drawls
Fully
DuceNLS
Cornflakes
Ay Platypus
Xp

Sweet!!!
I'm gonna try and get a few more and see if I could get a big community video there but n1 else has stepped forward.
Jst PM me the links to yur reel so then I can download them or Megaupload them to me but tht has to be flv files so then I can convert them myself.

Another thing I should have a park coming out 2day and I'm gonna work on another park again 2day lol and it is outdoor as well!

Enjoy guys!

MF JORDAN
07-15-2011, 08:29 AM
a few board remakes.. any body like cliche?

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=276239415&platform=xbox#itemId=8af889c130d766cc01312e5904470 a15

an for that one guy who know's what 5 boro is i made 2 quick ones.

mattyman512
07-15-2011, 08:47 AM
here u go guys finaly got a new park up!

Heworth Village (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#itemId=1866603)

Full promotion of the park will be up including pcitures!

Mathiys
07-15-2011, 09:49 AM
a few board remakes.. any body like cliche?

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=276239415&platform=xbox#itemId=8af889c130d766cc01312e5904470 a15

an for that one guy who know's what 5 boro is i made 2 quick ones.

Sick. You should do the 5boro "Stick 'em Up" boards and the Bubblicous ones.

EG Fr0sty
07-15-2011, 02:16 PM
5Boros all day

Ohmidineffect
07-15-2011, 02:44 PM
<3 <3 5 boro. My cityyy

FullyFl4RED00
07-15-2011, 03:31 PM
I finished my park storm cap! When can i post it?

Duce NLS
07-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Week Monday dude, good work though. May as well use the time to see if you can improve it any.

Peace

FullyFl4RED00
07-15-2011, 05:28 PM
this upcoming monday?

Duce NLS
07-15-2011, 05:45 PM
Week Monday dude, good work though. May as well use the time to see if you can improve it any.

Peace

Erm... A week on Monday... Like it says ha ha.

TACOPUNISH3R
07-15-2011, 08:50 PM
More footy XP :)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FKNIEBM8
Song: Chugjug - Family of the Year

Thanks So Much!
-Taco

Kind of got buried on the last page.

And just wanted to say, I'm stoked on this full length! I'm really trying to step my game up. I even made the switch to High-res clips lmao.

cornflakes457
07-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Matty sick work on the parks. I'm quite excited for everyone to see the improvement in my filming , the next step is editing so if anyone who edits can please give me some detailed tips , I would be mighty appreciative , then I'd be on top of my game. Xp, sick boards I'm sure I'm about to peep them and skate them . I noticed after I sent you my clips that some of them cut away at the end quickly , I really hope you can still do something with them , my first solo is a ton of grind tricks but all of my footy from after on has been a variety , less flip in flip out , all high res and smooth filming , alos been messing with more angles. Nice sesh today everyone , thanks duce for inviting me . Is anyone else doing wiltzuhs new promo?I'm excited for you guys to see my footy in it . Really feel like I stepped my game up as far as filming goes . Even had some b -roll which I haven't had in the past . Sorry for such a long post , just super excited for the way things have been progressing lately aside from my lack of editing skills which is holding me back from releasing more .

Deacon
07-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Taco's welcome vid. taco beasting it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcEqtOiDMxw

Deacon
07-16-2011, 09:51 AM
also made a little mini today with some throws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-9VC0rRSI

MF JORDAN
07-16-2011, 12:54 PM
@ xp damn that filming was good.

@mathiys ok heres the proof that my half cab nose was
what i said it was .like i said befor every thing is Backwards in fakie.
but its cool tho. now you kno next time when i set it. cause this is one of my all time fav tricks on low ledges and or rails.but i like em more backside. an if your rad kinda guy throw it with the 270 out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjWLqC9P4Q4

Mathiys
07-16-2011, 01:21 PM
also made a little mini today with some throws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4-9VC0rRSI

Sh_it is sick, Yo. I love the warehouse at 1:28. Proper DIY spot. Shred Later?

mattyman512
07-16-2011, 05:12 PM
@XP lovin the mini man lovin it!

Jordan Krew according to skylxyy is defiantly joining sk8 Informer.... Drawls had no idea this was happening lol

EG Fr0sty
07-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Good Shit Taco
Good Shit XP

Soooo XP once i am able touploading the rest of my clips I am going to send you a shit ton clips for the FL and anything else you want to use them for....So be excited for that hahahaha

I never pushed Mongo.......lol

itsChizzy!
07-17-2011, 03:50 PM
hey whats up. Im Trying to get down with you guys.
here is a park that i made and a clip that i edited (all In one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgWO1QEs0k

MF JORDAN
07-17-2011, 05:55 PM
oh shit. chizzy that was tight.
also if you guys watch this on lb it looks alot
better for some reason.

itsChizzy!
07-17-2011, 10:40 PM
thanks brody. i dunno why it looks all blocky an ish

MF JORDAN
07-18-2011, 07:00 AM
well i'm here on fluckit for sure now

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8324

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 08:40 AM
hey whats up. Im Trying to get down with you guys.
here is a park that i made and a clip that i edited (all In one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgWO1QEs0k

Ok, howdy dude, thanks for the interest.

Cool to see you're a fellow park maker, my only real tip there would be to pick a theme and stick with it, looks fun though.

Your skating is pretty chill, you skate both ways which is a major no no to me n the POP out of tail to ds bigspin was crazy overpopped, but I like what you do.

If you're one of Drawls boys I've always got time, I'd just say get him to give you some tips n help with what I mentioned n hit us up with a tryout vid? Please make sure all trueswitch though dude.

Thanks again, I look forward to seeing more.

Peace

Phobia
07-18-2011, 09:03 AM
yo Duce am i getting on CNBS?
i sent you a friend invite on XBL, just hit me up whenever im on :)

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 09:37 AM
yo Duce am i getting on CNBS?
i sent you a friend invite on XBL, just hit me up whenever im on :)

Weird I never got it... I wad gonna message you tonight ha ha. Cancel it and try again. Duce NLS

Peace

Mathiys
07-18-2011, 09:53 AM
PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSLSTrBuBqk

PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ccl0T9lF8

FullyFl4RED00
07-18-2011, 10:55 AM
First of all thats why my name is da way it is^^^ MJ is the best.

Secondly, I finished a remake of x games 17 and I would really like to get together a team promo for it! XP would you be down to edit?

Park name: X Games 17
Type: replica
Description: Its not perfect but I think you guys will enjoy it! I added some things and took away some things please let me know what you think! I took away the middle thing because I didnt like it sorry!

http://i52.tinypic.com/2lk6u01.jpg
here is what I tried to replicate

http://i56.tinypic.com/wb477d.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/5dneco.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/2irqmut.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/i4kefc.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/zspzb8.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/2a4zhvo.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/205umap.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ib26gl.jpg

I hope you enjoy

Download- http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#itemId=1872010

itsChizzy!
07-18-2011, 11:26 AM
werd up g. Im taking all that into consideration. i dont really make parks tho. jus from time to time. but im working on my sponsor me vid for you guys. I hope i make the cut!!

EG Fr0sty
07-18-2011, 12:37 PM
Phobia? CNBS? Hell ya....

Deacon
07-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Phobia? CNBS? Hell ya....

Agreed!

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Agreed!

It's been a done deal for time, just waiting for dude to add me so I could inv.

Dude oozes CNBS. May have to step my game up...

Peace

Phobia
07-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Weird I never got it... I wad gonna message you tonight ha ha. Cancel it and try again. Duce NLS

Peace

haha ok ill do that now

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 03:46 PM
I'll check it in a bizzle.

Duundermifflin
07-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Sorry ive been slackin boys, been sick lately and just havent been on.

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Sorry ive been slackin boys, been sick lately and just havent been on.

Its cool man, good to have you back. Can't wait to see the edit of day 1. Then we can film for day 2!

MF JORDAN
07-18-2011, 06:34 PM
some body needs to get that chizzy guy on a team i love the flow dude has...
an that "alley-oop" big spin gets a pass cause its a clean trick.but at the same
time some times you gotta do it a few times to make it look good.
but other than that chizzy shit's buttery

MF JORDAN
07-18-2011, 06:48 PM
also i like phobia's filming its pretty legit

an i think its a bout time we get pro deck's nothing to crazy but still looks good
you kno so i think ohmid should be the one makeing them..

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 06:49 PM
some body needs to get that chizzy guy on a team i love the flow dude has...
an that "alley-oop" big spin gets a pass cause its a clean trick.but at the same
time some times you gotta do it a few times to make it look good.
but other than that chizzy shit's buttery

You see now that's like being a made man right there. I'll do you a deal, you teach him trueswitch, xp can you please inv chizzy to buds. Cheers.

Peace

killer kow20
07-18-2011, 09:57 PM
yo guys sorry i havnt posted here in a while.
Just a heads up ive started to edit that battlecommander part i told you guys about earlier so be on the lookout for it soon

Phobia
07-18-2011, 10:11 PM
also i like phobia's filming its pretty legit

an i think its a bout time we get pro deck's nothing to crazy but still looks good
you kno so i think ohmid should be the one makeing them..

thanks man :)

EG Fr0sty
07-18-2011, 10:18 PM
If anyone actually wants to sesh with me I'm actually on right now Hahahaha just hit it up

Ohmidineffect
07-18-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm gunna virtual punch you in the face drawls. LOL Why should I make the team pro models?
Anyways can I just request that we don't post full park pictures here? It kinda clutters up the thread and makes scrolling a bitch. SHOUTS TO DUCE. Thanks to you I've finally got out of my park building rut and actually will be done with my parking garage cap soon.

itsChizzy!
07-19-2011, 01:02 AM
You see now that's like being a made man right there. I'll do you a deal, you teach him trueswitch, xp can you please inv chizzy to buds. Cheers.

Peace

is tru switch when you land switch an pop nollie (but switch)?