PDA

View Full Version : CNBS Team Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Duce NLS
07-19-2011, 01:04 AM
I'm gunna virtual punch you in the face drawls. LOL Why should I make the team pro models?
Anyways can I just request that we don't post full park pictures here? It kinda clutters up the thread and makes scrolling a bitch. SHOUTS TO DUCE. Thanks to you I've finally got out of my park building rut and actually will be done with my parking garage cap soon.

Yeah bwoiii, I look forward to shredding that shit.

Phobia I've invited you.

I agree about park pics guys, just a link will do to the page on the parks page.

Drawls, don't make me cockslap you. Look at your graphics page...
How about we use the talent where it lies. Ohmid keep building, Drawls, would you please do us a board series?

Thanks to all of you for genuinely being the shit, we got a good thing going here.

And sorry if anyone thinks I overstepped the line in the rap of the week thing.

Peace

Duce NLS
07-19-2011, 01:08 AM
is tru switch when you land switch an pop nollie (but switch)?

Yeah dude, there's a way of using the right stick to make it look really natural and it just looks more like rl skating, which is what we do.

Give any of the team a shout I'm sure they'll show you.

I'd do it myself but I'm romancing the better half tonight so not sure what time ill be about.

Add me though dude.

Peace

itsChizzy!
07-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Yeah dude, there's a way of using the right stick to make it look really natural and it just looks more like rl skating, which is what we do.

Give any of the team a shout I'm sure they'll show you.

I'd do it myself but I'm romancing the better half tonight so not sure what time ill be about.

Add me though dude.

Peace

aighht mos deff g.

MF JORDAN
07-19-2011, 05:24 AM
ohmid has buttery graphic's he just does not seem to make em.
but ohmid i'm sure we can work something out

Phobia
07-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Yeah bwoiii, I look forward to shredding that shit.

Phobia I've invited you.

I agree about park pics guys, just a link will do to the page on the parks page.

Drawls, don't make me cockslap you. Look at your graphics page...
How about we use the talent where it lies. Ohmid keep building, Drawls, would you please do us a board series?

Thanks to all of you for genuinely being the shit, we got a good thing going here.

And sorry if anyone thinks I overstepped the line in the rap of the week thing.

Peace

yeah man i accepted it :)

Ohmidineffect
07-19-2011, 06:37 AM
ohmid has buttery graphic's he just does not seem to make em.
but ohmid i'm sure we can work something out

True and false lol, I can do logos, signage and the occasional tshirt design, All my decks are just big letters though because I cant make characters. I take back my virtual face punch because you were actually complimenting me which is rad coming from you.

MF JORDAN
07-19-2011, 08:44 AM
@ ohmid thank you sir.

@cnbs can't wait for my next day off and or i don't have any plans i'm gonna fake skate so hard.

Duce NLS
07-20-2011, 12:45 AM
Easy guys, sorry I've not been about, rl been kinda hectic right now,

I'm working on a few things, will do my best to be around for a shred later.

Drawls I may have a problem, basically I started editing our vid then Vegas went gay, I now have... Wait for it... A Vegas that works hoorah!
But... Everytime I try and import the mp4s it says there's an error with them. Mine aswell. Every other clip I have works fine, so I'm gonna try n re render them. I'll get back to you.

Any of you guys spit??

Peace

EG Fr0sty
07-20-2011, 01:10 AM
Spit? like rhymes...Hahaha I don't want to get anything confused....

I'm not doing anything right now because I can't change clothes an I'm stuck with a white T long whit socks and shorts.....

Did anyone else get a funky message from some dude?????

Duce NLS
07-20-2011, 01:51 AM
Yeah, bots, everyone got it.

Yeah just wondered if any of you do.

Disconnect from xbox live, change clothes to stuff without any logos n then restart xbox, should be Ble to edit skater.

Peace

Duce NLS
07-20-2011, 09:07 AM
How's the storm going n where's everybody gone?

Peace

EG Fr0sty
07-20-2011, 11:31 AM
I'm off the team guys sorry I can tell half of you don't like me and I'm sick of Duce putting me on blast Everytime I open my mouth sooooo...Ya take it easy guys.

Roflcopter
07-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Storm is going alright, im about 3/4 done, i also need to texture some things.

Deacon
07-20-2011, 02:07 PM
How's the storm going n where's everybody gone?

Peace

yo im still here just taking a break for some irl shit.

Phobia
07-20-2011, 02:40 PM
yo Duce i was wondering if i should get some clips so you (or whoever makes them) could make a "CNBS Welcomes" video? up to you dude, just let me know!

mattyman512
07-20-2011, 02:57 PM
wow guys the Berrics have made their very own public skatepark....clearly gonna have ago at tht!

Ohmidineffect
07-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Frosty I didn't hate you just never had time to play with you so peace out just clearing some air. Storm is hell as usual but I think I've found good pieces to use so it's rad as shit. I wanna see that skatepark matty!

Duce NLS
07-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Xp, I imagined dude, no worries, make that paper, tap that ass.

Ohmid, bless ya, it'll come to you dude, your parks always turn out sex.

Frosty, to be honest dude I've seen nothing to like. You're arrogant and negative and to be honest I don't need that on the team. You were in no position to tell someone if they make the cut or not. You brought it on yourself, clearly you dont see fit to apologise so take it easy.

Matty dude I need to skate that shit, count me in for the promo no doubt.
May have to check pics.

What else is new all?

Duunder you better yet brer?

Drawls how's tings?

Has anyone seen my boy ROFL? Dudes been gone for a minute...

Peace

FullyFl4RED00
07-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Dudes I fucking broke my ankle today....and it wasn't even skating...it was playing soccer....I'm so bummeeeed :( Looks like ill be on skate more over the next couple months

Ohmidineffect
07-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Argh that's way to lame bro. Did you go numb or did you feel the pain?

FullyFl4RED00
07-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Haha luckily I went numb within 60 seconds

FullyFl4RED00
07-20-2011, 07:09 PM
got some pain killlllersssss :)

EG Fr0sty
07-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Your right I'll leave on a sorry...Not even gunna deal with it your right Ohmid except I'm not gunna take it up with him personally....

Once again sorry to CNBS......

Ohmidineffect
07-20-2011, 07:34 PM
I'm gunna catch you here before this escalates. The team page is like sacred grounds if you start attacking people here the Mods will take this whole thing down. If your problem is on a personal level with Duce take it up through Private messages. I really don't wanna see the mods take this down, just copy paste the message and delete this public one.

FullyFl4RED00
07-20-2011, 07:49 PM
I dont know if its the painkillers I'm on or what but that post made me sad man. Look guys...I know I'm not involved in the conflict thats going on between you two and I should butt out, but I feel compelled to say some things to both of you Every single one of us loves the hell out of this game..and there are so few of us. That alone should inspire us to all get along even if that means adjusting the way we speak to other members. I'm sure both of you feel as if you have done nothing wrong towards the other, but whether you did or you didn't is irrelevant. For the sake of this game and community we have grown to love, both of you talented ass dudes should consider the other persons feelings and make compromises to keep the peace. At this point each of you is well aware of what upsets the other...and if you can both just adjust and be considerate towards each other there is no reason why shit has to go down like this. I have read most if not all of the comments you two have made towards each other and it seems to me that things have gotten unneccesarily out of hand(which im sure you both will agree with). I would love for you two to work things out so we can continue to be the most kick ass fake skating team to date. Just apologize, be real, and be respectful towards each other so we can get on with the video making! Don't let this comment offend you either because I just want to see everyone get along. Peace!

Ohmidineffect
07-20-2011, 08:04 PM
^^This guy lol he's a smart guy.

MF JORDAN
07-20-2011, 08:18 PM
@ frosty. alright frosty i think that was the longest thing i've ever read i bet that feel's good clearing. the air huh?
damn i'm sorry you feel so strongly but i think you maybe should have just spoken to him in a party. or something but any way
sir argue with some what you do have a ponit. at times it does feel like some of us where "put on blast" but what you can't see
here is when we do have problems with one antoher we tallk it out. i kno its a bit late in the game
to even think about such a thing but as some people would kno first hand. some times it's gotta be done no hard feelings dude

1 last thing
" there telling me not even to deal with it...Then when someone does stand up to you say chill it's a video game when your taking stabs at me as a person? Calling me arrogant and negative....."

who ever frrom the team said not to deal with it is a homo an i bet there looking back at there lover right now saying "slow down i have to read this"... jk xp i hope it wasn't you.lol

Also don't care to much if shit was'nt Proper just don't want to have see some one leve the team on such a bad note.

Duce NLS
07-20-2011, 08:44 PM
@ frosty. alright frosty i think that was the longest thing i've ever read i bet that feel's good clearing. the air huh?
damn i'm sorry you feel so strongly but i think you maybe should have just spoken to him in a party. or something but any way
sir argue with some what you do have a ponit. at times it does feel like some of us where "put on blast" but what you can't see
here is when we do have problems with one antoher we tallk it out. i kno its a bit late in the game
to even think about such a thing but as some people would kno first hand. some times it's gotta be done no hard feelings dude

1 last thing
" there telling me not even to deal with it...Then when someone does stand up to you say chill it's a video game when your taking stabs at me as a person? Calling me arrogant and negative....."

who ever frrom the team said not to deal with it is a homo an i bet there looking back at there lover right now saying "slow down i have to read this"... jk xp i hope it wasn't you.lol

Also don't care to much if shit was'nt Proper just don't want to have see some one leve the team on such a bad note.

Once again, my man.

Fully you have a point, my problem is thus; regardless of talent, I have seen nothing of the guy that's positive, a lot of cants, and then to drop on some dude who clearly made the effort to put a vid together for us, there are like 3 people besides me who wouldn't have had their head taken off for doing that and they know who they are.

Also, there are enough people who would love to be on the team, you seem like we should be grateful to you for joining, you've no hunger to impress or show what you can do. It's all or nothing dude. This is team CANnabis not team cantabis...

Whatever you spouted I'm gllad you deleted as this place is a godsend.

So here I extend the olive branch, if you have anything to say, chewing me out or moving forwards do it via private message.

Furthermore if anyone on the team has an opinion they would like to air please feel free to pm me, this place is meant to be a team we are all a part of.

Peace

killer kow20
07-21-2011, 12:07 AM
ok dudes i just got my laptop which i am now gonna be using full time and i wanted to know if someone could recommend me a video converter i can get for free that gets better quality than prism vidoe converter which is what im currently using. And if you could be so kind as to maybe share what setting you use as well. I really want to make this vid im throwing together top notch you know

TACOPUNISH3R
07-21-2011, 05:47 AM
Hey guys, I'm still here.

@fully - I'm sorry about your ankle. But be careful with the painkillers.

Oh, and I've been sober for three months as of august! (from painkillers) woo hoo :)

jimmy2times79
07-21-2011, 08:30 AM
i would like to try out hit me back
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl2UGcwp8Cw&feature=player_detailpage

jimmy2times79
07-21-2011, 10:27 AM
i would like totry out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl2UGcwp8Cw&feature=player_detailpage

FullyFl4RED00
07-21-2011, 11:56 AM
this vid looks solid man. Smooth filming and realistic tricks. I wasnt a huge fan of the song but thats just preference and it didnt prevent me from enjoying the video. Good Job

jimmy2times79
07-21-2011, 03:03 PM
thank u man and if u know any team that needs someone drop my name

Roflcopter
07-21-2011, 03:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By96OIV1YvE&feature=channel_video_title
enjoy guys.

Ohmidineffect
07-21-2011, 04:33 PM
Atmosphere, rofl rapping, great fake skating and a clear message. What's not too like?!

Mathiys
07-21-2011, 04:58 PM
I dug the "When We Were Kids" beat. Rofl you slay me, homie

Duce NLS
07-21-2011, 05:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By96OIV1YvE&feature=channel_video_title
enjoy guys.

Fucking Epic.

MF JORDAN
07-22-2011, 12:35 AM
would have liked it more if i didn't kno you stole this from wiz...
jk wiz can't make rhymes this good.

also you should make a freestyle about your boy izzy

Duce NLS
07-22-2011, 01:39 AM
I assume as I've had no PM Frosty doesn't want to resolve it and none of you have a problem?

Apart from colours SF storm is done done done. I'm stressing my brains on this one ha ha.

Is anyone besides Fully and myself finished? Cos I wanna see what you guys think already and I know Fullys dying for feedback.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
07-22-2011, 06:41 AM
I finally got on a roll with my park storm! I haven't felt the need need to rage quit it so soon bro soon.

Ohmidineffect
07-22-2011, 10:42 AM
I just filmed a back darkslide heelflip to ungrindable smith at my park storm just an idea of how weird this iss gunna be

Duce NLS
07-22-2011, 12:32 PM
Sounds... Interesting. Trick choice does not maketh spot though, sounds like there's fun to be had! I look forward to seeing your interpretation of my idea!

Peace

Ohmidineffect
07-22-2011, 12:55 PM
Oh i know lol just wanted to see if anyones into grindable into ungrindable combo grinds.

FullyFl4RED00
07-22-2011, 01:16 PM
CNBS- Im moving out of my house tomorrow and into a new house in a week but my stuff will be in storage and i wont be able to get on :( Does any1 have any problem with me posting my park storm early? If i cant tonight i wont be able to for a week and a half..two weeks..

EG Fr0sty
07-22-2011, 02:56 PM
I assume as I've had no PM Frosty doesn't want to resolve it and none of you have a problem?

Peace

Nope I'm off over it so my vid was removed from YouTube yesterday so im off

Duce NLS
07-22-2011, 02:58 PM
CNBS- Im moving out of my house tomorrow and into a new house in a week but my stuff will be in storage and i wont be able to get on :( Does any1 have any problem with me posting my park storm early? If i cant tonight i wont be able to for a week and a half..two weeks..

That's cool dude as long as you say what it is, what you started with Nd that its the first to come in the CNBS park storm ha ha.

I look forward to it, you're doing Ohmid right? Peace

Duce NLS
07-22-2011, 03:00 PM
Nope I'm off over it so my vid was removed from YouTube yesterday so im off

Ohkayyyy then.

FullyFl4RED00
07-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Awesome :) Yeah I did ohmids and im going to post it now!! Everyone be ready to dl

FullyFl4RED00
07-22-2011, 03:42 PM
park storm cap- http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8398&p=72412#post72412

download it!!!

MF JORDAN
07-22-2011, 10:18 PM
what up..? so i've been asking myself why did Frosty wanna just dip out on the team
like he did. so i looked over on Ea an found the reason. it's clear if you read it.
from his point of view. but just saying this could be handled with ease
in my unbiased opinion..

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7356866.page

Duce NLS
07-23-2011, 12:05 AM
what up..? so i've been asking myself why did Frosty wanna just dip out on the team
like he did. so i looked over on Ea an found the reason. it's clear if you read it.
from his point of view. but just saying this could be handled with ease
in my unbiased opinion..

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7356866.page

I told him to message me if he wants to resolve it. He hasn't, so...

Don't really know what else to say.

I don't really see why he couldn't just apologise and move on...

If its me then by all means say so...

Peace

Duce NLS
07-23-2011, 12:12 AM
Maybe I'm meant to apologise...

Sorry Frosty.

Peace

Duce NLS
07-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Also Rofl, just played my wife your rap, she pissed, thought it was ace.

Duce NLS
07-23-2011, 06:56 AM
Deacon ya dead Mon?

Roflcopter
07-23-2011, 07:19 AM
@ Duce. Lol glad people are enjoying it man :)

Roflcopter
07-23-2011, 07:36 AM
by the way here's the raw audio if you want to download it =p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyLYligpFd8

Deacon
07-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Deacon ya dead Mon?

lol. i'm about. just taking a break and enjoying my tme off work.

Roflcopter
07-23-2011, 04:33 PM
my parkstorm keeps earthquaking. MAKE IT STOOOOOP!

mattyman512
07-23-2011, 05:51 PM
I'm very sorry that I have been very lazy atm thing is I have been hmm how can I say this OMG! rly as I've just turned an uncle and its my oldest bruva who has had the kid and its the first so at the age of 20 I'm woking on being the coolest uncle and I get to see him 2morrow and tbh I can't wait! I am so happy and because of tht I can't be bothered to play xbox....

But I'm still working on a park which I have showed a few of u and getting clips for the full length....it should be all in 1 stance as well if not I'll make those clips as a throwaway!

I'll be more active but this has never happened to me before and I rly do want to be a big part of it so I realy do hope you guys do understand!

Duce NLS
07-23-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm very sorry that I have been very lazy atm thing is I have been hmm how can I say this OMG! rly as I've just turned an uncle and its my oldest bruva who has had the kid and its the first so at the age of 20 I'm woking on being the coolest uncle and I get to see him 2morrow and tbh I can't wait! I am so happy and because of tht I can't be bothered to play xbox....

But I'm still working on a park which I have showed a few of u and getting clips for the full length....it should be all in 1 stance as well if not I'll make those clips as a throwaway!

I'll be more active but this has never happened to me before and I rly do want to be a big part of it so I realy do hope you guys do understand!

Dude, chill, kids always take priority. Congrats to them from all of us, sure you'll be a rad uncle. Peace

Duundermifflin
07-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Sorry about not being on guys, rl stuff and whatnot, also i broke my controller once again so i gotta purchase one asap and well yeah i'll most likely be on within a few days.

MF JORDAN
07-24-2011, 10:21 AM
Duunder oh no you broke the Virtual "Shred Sled".

Deacon
07-24-2011, 08:20 PM
alright people.

Just made a quick graphic

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/7/25/8af888d8314ee63001315f48cb011b35-1311563631000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d8314ee63001315f48cb011 b35

Ohmidineffect
07-25-2011, 09:47 AM
I have work in 15 minutes and I'm DAMN near finished with park storm. just a couple more things to build and then I just have to color and add props. Sorry I was lat guys works been hell. I'll have my storm done by tomorrow.

Deacon
07-25-2011, 03:23 PM
all going well my storm should be done in a few days. just working on a vid at the mo.

killer kow20
07-25-2011, 04:31 PM
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8442&p=72910#post72910
take a look please

Deacon
07-26-2011, 03:57 AM
yo this gentlmen asked me about joining us, its a resounding yes from me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgu4oTw-JWE&feature=youtu.be

MF JORDAN
07-26-2011, 08:27 AM
i think i kno that dude if his old name is ras deal.

Duce NLS
07-26-2011, 08:31 AM
That was lovely, he gets my vote.

Mathiys
07-26-2011, 11:22 AM
I vote yes

FullyFl4RED00
07-26-2011, 11:55 AM
I vote yes as well

Ohmidineffect
07-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Agrreeed! Simple tricks with steeeeeez and skinny ledges :D

killer kow20
07-26-2011, 01:54 PM
real deal is steezy as hell

Deacon
07-26-2011, 05:23 PM
3 quick remakes 1 hour for all 3 tops.

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/7/26/8a0088dd314eea86013168a9abc32ad7-1311720975000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#searchType=TITLE&query=Black+Label&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=8a0088dd314eea86013168a9abc32ad7

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/7/27/8af888dc314ee92a013168f01b802c94-1311725591000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#searchType=TITLE&query=Black+Label&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=8af888dc314ee92a013168f01b802c94

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/7/26/8a0088dd314eea86013168d8effc2b36-1311724072000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#searchType=TITLE&query=Black+Label&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=8a0088dd314eea86013168d8effc2b36

killer kow20
07-26-2011, 05:28 PM
those are sooooooo good. deffinatly gonna rock em in game soon

Duce NLS
07-26-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRlJydCgkhQ

F'real though?

He literally wouldn't know what to do with a dank ledge.

Why did no one show me this earlier?

Hope you're all enjoying the SF Storm.

Peace my bredda's =]

Deacon
07-26-2011, 05:42 PM
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8442&p=72910#post72910
take a look please

yo killer.

apologies for not replying to this sooner. i've left a comment on page and YT.

Also if you want another berrics hit me up online i have like all 3 version incldung the original that didn't have the office. They are prviate at the mo but i'll upload them for you if you want dude.

killer kow20
07-26-2011, 06:02 PM
yo killer.

apologies for not replying to this sooner. i've left a comment on page and YT.

Also if you want another berrics hit me up online i have like all 3 version incldung the original that didn't have the office. They are prviate at the mo but i'll upload them for you if you want dude.
no worries man, and if i ever do another berrics vid ill definately hit you up for the parks. Thanks for the comments too man

Deacon
07-27-2011, 11:05 AM
For your listening pleasure. This is ear sex by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siLjYRZvVDw&feature=related

Deacon
07-27-2011, 12:09 PM
Oh and by the way. Real Deal is down. he's gonna get me some slips for an intro vid. I think after real deal has joined we should shut up shop on recruits unless someone beasty wants to join.

Deacon
07-27-2011, 01:41 PM
Also any of you guys into dubstep? I mean real dubstep not the shit that gets in the music charts or is played on mainstream radio stations!!!!

If so this dude does a free annual mix which oyu can listen to here. It full of new shit and loads of VIP versions etc. Dudes brutal. I ripped this to my ipod fucking epic for walking too.

http://www.mixcloud.com/plastician/plastician-sound-that-speaks-volumes-11/

Ohmidineffect
07-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Duce check your PMs

Deacon
07-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Park Storm!

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8471

TACOPUNISH3R
07-28-2011, 04:23 PM
Hey guys, once the all the park storm CAPs are up, how about a team video on all of them?

MF JORDAN
07-29-2011, 08:59 AM
duce if thats thaduce skateing. hes not as bad as some people that play the game.lol.

Deacon
07-29-2011, 10:01 AM
duce if thats thaduce skateing. hes not as bad as some people that play the game.lol.

I hate to admit it but hes better then I am. I can ollie up a curb though and drop in on a ramp so Boooyyaaa. lol.

Duce NLS
07-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Oh dear... ha ha. I'll have to try n get some footage sorted sometime. Won't be anything spectacular but I have mastered the art of "tic-tac-to-ing" and "backside railslides". I'm out there with, you know that guy who's shit?? Well like the guy he takes the piss out of... Should be fun!

Peace

Deacon
07-30-2011, 08:04 AM
check this pad out i nearly jizzed. ordered 2 of these bad boys!

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/19267516/Razer-Onza-Tournament-Edition-Gaming-Controller-for-Xbox-360/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=Razer+Onza&urlrefer=search

Ohmidineffect
07-30-2011, 12:01 PM
Hey guys so I'm gunna just be 100% open, I've been debating weather or not I should build my own city piece by piece on C.A.P. and I've decided that I'm going to go through with it, but I'm strapped on ideas for spots so far my city consists of "Stop and Go" and "The Tunnel Gap" I'm currently building "Northridge" which is like a factory district turned living space kind of area, lots of dingy gaps and abandoned garages to skate. I'm also building the local D.I.Y. park "The Boonies" and City Hall.
Does anyone have any spots or ideas they wanna see built or even a name for the whole project? I'm open to all suggestions and such.

MF JORDAN
07-30-2011, 12:07 PM
ohmid if your on around 5:30 ish i have a few ideas

Ohmidineffect
07-30-2011, 12:09 PM
sadly I'll be behind the drum kit for band practice. PM me?

TACOPUNISH3R
07-30-2011, 02:52 PM
I want a taco bell ohmid. I shall gather some other ideas for you, but for now the taco bell sounds ideal. Probably because I'm really hungry. Btw, I landed a tre flip in primo today... If my ankle had a middle finger, it would flip me off. Owwwwww

Duundermifflin
07-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Ahoy Cnbs, just wanted to stop and say hello and that i'll be getting more active these days as i have nothing else to do and well my skate reel is being chapped off and on soo its kinda hard for meto upload shit as i get frustrated trying to get it to work but yeah look forward to a new video coming out asap and duce i still gotta skate that park some more and we should just make a nice little park promo, also mf lets get a collab on the go son im slackin, and too the rest of yall hit me up on xbl and lets shred and do some shit.

cornflakes457
07-30-2011, 11:03 PM
Lovin the plastician deacon. Sick mix.

Roflcopter
07-31-2011, 12:23 PM
@ XP or Drawls: graphic request
http://www.geek.com/gearlog/images/NyanCat.jpg
just the cat and rainbow, i would love you long time and give eggroll + happy ending.
@ team: sorry i havent been joining parties and whatnot, my friend from kentucky has been chillin and we have to use one of the power outlets normally used by my turtle beaches in order to power his computer. Ill be talking on tuesday or some shizzle.

Duce NLS
07-31-2011, 04:09 PM
Ohmid, there's a few sick local spots of mine I'd like to see remade, ill pm you some links, let me know your thoughts.

Gc guys, check the shortys deck request please.

Park creators, I'm still waiting.for a fully legit remake of the Tampa pro setup busenitz won, can someone please give it a go? Indoors aren't my best work, you guys are much better at that. Matty maybe?

I'm on to shred in a sec if anyone's on. I have some exciting news...

Peace

FullyFl4RED00
07-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Ill give it a try Duce

FullyFl4RED00
07-31-2011, 04:47 PM
actually i donno i got some originals I have to do first. Matty makes dope indoor parks though...like the alamo...that park is crazy

MF JORDAN
08-01-2011, 03:09 PM
@ XP or Drawls: graphic request
http://www.geek.com/gearlog/images/NyanCat.jpg
just the cat and rainbow, i would love you long time and give eggroll + happy ending.
@ team: sorry i havent been joining parties and whatnot, my friend from kentucky has been chillin and we have to use one of the power outlets normally used by my turtle beaches in order to power his computer. Ill be talking on tuesday or some shizzle.

do you want an eazy bake oven as well ?

Roflcopter
08-01-2011, 06:16 PM
do you want an eazy bake oven as well ?

I would prefer a gold plated toilet with a diamond flush handle.

Duce NLS
08-02-2011, 05:39 AM
Easy guys, just a quickie,
Those with Park Storms still to put out, we're well over deadline now so the sooner the better if you can get them done please...

Peace

Deacon
08-02-2011, 07:00 AM
Ohmid, there's a few sick local spots of mine I'd like to see remade, ill pm you some links, let me know your thoughts.

Gc guys, check the shortys deck request please.

Park creators, I'm still waiting.for a fully legit remake of the Tampa pro setup busenitz won, can someone please give it a go? Indoors aren't my best work, you guys are much better at that. Matty maybe?

I'm on to shred in a sec if anyone's on. I have some exciting news...

Peace

I have the main obstacle layout for Tampa 2011 however I'm struggling with the half pipes. If anyone wants me to upload what I got to then fish it off I'll be happy too.

mattyman512
08-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Deacon, I'm up for that!

Deacon
08-02-2011, 07:44 AM
Deacon, I'm up for that!

aight coolio, I'll be oline from about 8pm ish.

Deacon
08-02-2011, 11:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw

This video makes my pee pee tingle.

Deacon
08-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Couple of remakes

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/2/8a0088dd314eea8601318c718a7866e0-1312321276000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8a0088dd314eea8601318c718a786 6e0

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/2/8a0088dd314eea8601318caab0bd676a-1312325021000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#searchType=TITLE&query=Chad&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=8a0088dd314eea8601318caab0bd676a

Deacon
08-03-2011, 04:57 AM
check this vid out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTVxyJlHqgM&feature=feedu

Specicially 2.19 now thats is the best looking trick I have ever seen on Skate 2, can it be done on Skate 3?

Ohmidineffect
08-03-2011, 08:40 AM
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8519&p=73955#post73955 if anyone has any ideas, let me know!

Ohmidineffect
08-03-2011, 04:47 PM
https://samssaticoyliquor.com/cw3/assets/product_full/FourLokoWatermelon_Large.jpg Can I have this made XP? just the can as the graphic?

TACOPUNISH3R
08-03-2011, 07:08 PM
https://samssaticoyliquor.com/cw3/assets/product_full/FourLokoWatermelon_Large.jpg Can I have this made XP? just the can as the graphic?
Why did they have to ban it? Why? Whhyyyyyyyy?

Ohmidineffect
08-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Viva el loko. Yo can I wanna rock an RIP 4 loko shirt in game.

Duce NLS
08-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Viva el loko. Yo can I wanna rock an RIP 4 loko shirt in game.

Dope ha ha, I don't know the history though, why was it banned?

Ohmid I really need to talk to you online.

Park Stormers, you have until tomorrow and ye shall feel thy wrath...

If you had the perfect setup for a line, what would you have? Like 3 obstacles or whatever, n in order.

I'd like a reply from everyone, buds n all please, thank you.

Peace

Roflcopter
08-04-2011, 03:58 PM
@ duce: park is done... uploading is gonna be a problem.

Duce NLS
08-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Oh dude, chill, xp told me, what are they doing to sort it?

Never seem to catch you lately.

Peace.

Ohmidineffect
08-04-2011, 07:35 PM
SoOOOOOooooOOOooOO, starting with 4loko. The drink was basically death in a can. I've had it a few time amidst other drinks and I've forgetten HUGE chunks of my life. At one point I started in a party in queens at like 10 pm and ended in my boxers holding on to my clothes in a public park at 4am in brooklyn (An hour and change away). They didn't really ban it but they took the fun parts out of it.

Duce, you're better off PMing me what you've gotta say I'll be working and playing music this weekend unless your around at 11am EST tomorrow.

As for the line, one ledge on a roof, a small low roof gap over a fence into a bank (like barely even a roof gap), gap over an missing peice of side walk. mad specific I know.

killer kow20
08-05-2011, 12:52 AM

four loko changed my damn life! im glad i got it while it was good they created some of the best nights of my life haha

Deacon
08-06-2011, 06:45 AM
First one, hot off the press.

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/6/8af888dc314ee92a01319f5110bc0841-1312637915000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888dc314ee92a01319f5110bc0 841

Everyone else - can you please advise your 3 fav colours?

Ohmidineffect
08-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Black red and gray

Duce NLS
08-06-2011, 03:45 PM
First one, hot off the press.

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/6/8af888dc314ee92a01319f5110bc0841-1312637915000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888dc314ee92a01319f5110bc0 841

Everyone else - can you please advise your 3 fav colours?

Dude, just wow. I just licked my phone screen, looks hella tasty...

Thank you man.

Peace.

Roflcopter
08-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Blue,black, purple

FullyFl4RED00
08-06-2011, 04:12 PM
I want one soooo bad! Black red and yellow

killer kow20
08-06-2011, 04:32 PM
id like one as well please. blue white green

Mathiys
08-07-2011, 01:52 AM
Orange, Blue and Black. Mainly Orange and Blue

Duce NLS
08-07-2011, 02:01 AM
Mathiys, where you been broski?
Need that park storm n a sesh!
Peace.

Duce NLS
08-07-2011, 03:01 PM
Xp, I have a present for you... N its not a closeup of my cock this time I promise.

Guys get busy talking, this teams gone dead quiet since we got buds.

Peace

Deacon
08-07-2011, 03:31 PM
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/7/8af888d8314ee6300131a65c5fed168e-1312756097000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d8314ee6300131a65c5fed1 68e

Roflcopter
08-07-2011, 04:22 PM
new mini, complete with horrible crackly audio.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBnE6ZkviZk

EDIT: @ XP, Dear sweet baby jesus in his cradle during christmas, it's beautiful.

FullyFl4RED00
08-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Xp- hey man for my board you can use fully if its easier

Mathiys
08-08-2011, 10:45 AM
I'm not a park builder. It would just be terrible

mattyman512
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
oh god guys skylyxx is back with a new gamertag and oh dear he believes tht he is a better park builder than me!

So he wnts to compete with me! tbh I can't careless rly

Deacon
08-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Lol @ Skylyxx. Brilliant. Let him try.

mattyman512
08-08-2011, 11:39 AM
I am lol but its funny!

FullyFl4RED00
08-08-2011, 01:11 PM
CNBS- As some of you may know Boxerman is featuring my park storm cap-little tokyo shopping center-http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentT...itemId=1881300 for this weeks PCTV Cap Thursdays. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could all get a couple clips to send to boxerman08 before thursday!

Thanks!

FullyFl4RED00
08-08-2011, 01:13 PM
sorry about messed up link...here you go http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=fullyFL4RED00&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1881300

FullyFl4RED00
08-10-2011, 08:24 AM
todays the last day guys!

Deacon
08-10-2011, 05:11 PM
todays the last day guys!

Dude. Sorry man. Any chance I can send you some tomorrow? I've been busy making a vidand only just finished it.

FullyFl4RED00
08-10-2011, 05:44 PM
I think boxerman is editing it soon so I'm not sure. If you can't get clips for it no worries but even 1 I'd be stoked on ha. All you'd have to do is film and upload then send boxerman a link to the clip/s on your reel.

killer kow20
08-10-2011, 06:55 PM
i have clips saved but ea nation keeps fucking up i cant get any of them uploaded. im going to keep trying but idk if im gonna make it in time

FullyFl4RED00
08-10-2011, 08:30 PM
Dont give up killer! I need the cnbs homies in this shit...especially you with your style-y arse tricks!

Boxerman08
08-10-2011, 10:22 PM
First time I lurk a team page, and the last few posts are about me ;) haha but in all seriousness, I haven't started the edit yet, I usually do this last second, and to be honest, my reel fucks up so much, so I don't have my clips for it either... I'll try to get all the missing clips tomorrow, but the park might be uploaded a little later than usual... so if you guys can send me some clips within the next like 18 hours, I'll happily take them. lol

And Deacon, I fuckin love your graphics. We'll have to sesh some other time again, good times

Ohmidineffect
08-11-2011, 12:45 AM
hey cnbs my bad for being a ghost lately. First I got a spike in hours in my job but now I'm like the number 3 guy at the store, which is rad but like my hours are insane. I just finished doing a few overnight shifts and I'm beat. I shall return though.

killer kow20
08-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Dont give up killer! I need the cnbs homies in this shit...especially you with your style-y arse tricks!
im not giving up im still trying man! and thanks for the compliment bro!

Deacon
08-11-2011, 01:35 AM
I think boxerman is editing it soon so I'm not sure. If you can't get clips for it no worries but even 1 I'd be stoked on ha. All you'd have to do is film and upload then send boxerman a link to the clip/s on your reel.

Is it for this weeks one? If so then its thurdday already in the UK! lol

If its for next weeks, I'll record some clips tonight and send em over.

Deacon
08-11-2011, 01:40 AM
First time I lurk a team page, and the last few posts are about me ;) haha but in all seriousness, I haven't started the edit yet, I usually do this last second, and to be honest, my reel fucks up so much, so I don't have my clips for it either... I'll try to get all the missing clips tomorrow, but the park might be uploaded a little later than usual... so if you guys can send me some clips within the next like 18 hours, I'll happily take them. lol

And Deacon, I fuckin love your graphics. We'll have to sesh some other time again, good times

Yo I'll gets some clips double quick time when I get in from work today and get the uploaded probably (5pm your time) if that cool, If need be and eels not working I can use my PVR and crop out the button watermark.

Also thanks dude regarding the graphics and yes we deffo should have another sesh.

Deacon
08-11-2011, 03:59 AM
Whats up people. I'm doing round 2 of the below, will also be doing a round 3 and possibly 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoibW2Og8Bo

If anyone wants in, hit me up on XBL. My 3 requests are: CAP only, you skate the same spot as me, and you let me film it!

Alternatively, I am also making a CAP collabo, so if you don't want to be a guest in my vid then you can have a part in the collabo.

Duce NLS
08-11-2011, 04:46 AM
I'm taking both.
Vid was beast =]
Peace

Boxerman08
08-11-2011, 06:51 AM
@ Deacon: Sounds good, I have to upload some overview shots and a few clips too, but I got shit to do today, so I'm trying to upload everything before I leave, but I'll do the edit a little later, so I'll wait for your clips then, but don't make me wait too long because I wanna upload this today ;)

mattyman512
08-11-2011, 07:08 AM
Boxerman I'll get 2 clips also if thts ok man?

Boxerman08
08-11-2011, 10:16 AM
hell yeah dude, send them over when they're done!

Deacon
08-11-2011, 01:15 PM
hell yeah dude, send them over when they're done!

Here are mine. I've Pm'd you link as well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZF02HW6Q

mattyman512
08-11-2011, 02:18 PM
bloody hell I'm struggling to get clips uploaded everytime 100% ea nation error even with the xbox centre button!

Boxerman08
08-11-2011, 04:33 PM
alright so I'm back home now, gonna get the overview clips right now if my reel lets me and I'll make the edit right after. thanks for those who sent clips!

Edit: My reel doesn't work right now, so I'll just make the video without them I guess. And my converter is being retarded, so I have to find decent settings and stuff for a new converter... but I'll work on the edit right now.

Re-edit: You guys have more time. I'll just upload the CAP Thursdays thing tomorrow during the day, so you guys still have time to send in your clips!

killer kow20
08-11-2011, 07:48 PM
you will have your clips soon, i finally got one uploaded so more are hopefully on the way!

FullyFl4RED00
08-11-2011, 09:45 PM
killer kow i saw the clip its sick man the front blunt...never thought to skate it like that. hell yeah

Boxerman08
08-11-2011, 09:48 PM
sounds good, you still have a solid 12+ hrs to send them to me, so go so when you're done!

FullyFl4RED00
08-11-2011, 09:49 PM
Oh by the way guys- When i have trouble uploading clips it seems to help getting on the ea website and refreshing the skate reel page when the clips at 99% uploaded. It works pretty much everytime when i do that...donno if it will work for you but worth a shot

killer kow20
08-11-2011, 10:21 PM
ill try and give that a shot fully cuz i cant seem to get another clip uploaded

ay platypus
08-12-2011, 01:27 AM
okey i final made it i have been telling myself to say hi to the team for a while but always forgot lol so hay happy to be on buds and my intro vid will be here soon thanks !!!

killer kow20
08-12-2011, 02:06 AM
sounds good, you still have a solid 12+ hrs to send them to me, so go so when you're done!

You sir have yourself a pm with a mega upload link to my clips. i finally got them uploaded

Boxerman08
08-12-2011, 09:58 AM
haha sick deal thanks again killer

Edit: My converter is fucked up bad... It chops off so much of the clip's timeline, so a lot of the clips are cut off almost at the landing. it pisses me off a lot, so I'll try to get my shit fixed, and I guess all the CAP's will be delayed by a week. Sorry about that fully, your park will be uploaded but only next week :/ Really sorry about my retarded comp, been pissing me off since I can't get prism to work properly... I need a serial key and all, but I can't get a keygen because my antivirus keeps on saying it's a virus so it doesn't let me open it, so I got another converter, but it cuts clips short all the time. If someone could send me a couple of serial keys from a keygen for prism, that would be greatly appreciated...

at the same time, you guys still have another week to send me some clips for the park if you want...

FullyFl4RED00
08-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Ah thats no good man I hate technical difficulties! I really appreciate you doing a vid of my park though...its the whole reason i build them so thanks a lot dude. Ill probably get a few more clips since your extending the deadline and its no problem with me if it comes out next week. Hopefully someone on the team will be able to hook you up with the keygen/serial code stuff!

killer kow20
08-12-2011, 07:22 PM
haha sick deal thanks again killer

Edit: My converter is fucked up bad... It chops off so much of the clip's timeline, so a lot of the clips are cut off almost at the landing. it pisses me off a lot, so I'll try to get my shit fixed, and I guess all the CAP's will be delayed by a week. Sorry about that fully, your park will be uploaded but only next week :/ Really sorry about my retarded comp, been pissing me off since I can't get prism to work properly... I need a serial key and all, but I can't get a keygen because my antivirus keeps on saying it's a virus so it doesn't let me open it, so I got another converter, but it cuts clips short all the time. If someone could send me a couple of serial keys from a keygen for prism, that would be greatly appreciated...

at the same time, you guys still have another week to send me some clips for the park if you want...
I had the same thing happen to me trying to get prism. It was a simple fix. I opened up my antivirus and postponed it for 5 mins and durring that time i opened up the keygen and got everything off it and when i was done i just turned my antivirus back on.

Boxerman08
08-12-2011, 07:36 PM
I had the same thing happen to me trying to get prism. It was a simple fix. I opened up my antivirus and postponed it for 5 mins and durring that time i opened up the keygen and got everything off it and when i was done i just turned my antivirus back on.

ha, not a bad idea at all dude, I'll definitely try to find out how and give it a shot lol thanks a lot dude! ;)

Edit: Killer Kow, I fuckin love you, no homo ;) haha it fuckin worked!!! i'll be able to edit this bitch for next week, so people, send in more clips if you want ;)

Duce NLS
08-13-2011, 08:15 AM
So... Xp's bleachers are up as is another park. Private obv but they're coming. Peace

Ohmidineffect
08-13-2011, 09:12 AM
Rad! Can't wait to skate. Duce if your bored and wanna build, spot of the week is fun.

Duce NLS
08-13-2011, 10:33 AM
I've sort of ummed and ahhed over it for the past few days, I don't find the building inspires much so will wait for the next one maybe? Plus, I'm no good under pressure! Let me know about bleachers. Peace

killer kow20
08-13-2011, 05:53 PM
ha, not a bad idea at all dude, I'll definitely try to find out how and give it a shot lol thanks a lot dude! ;)

Edit: Killer Kow, I fuckin love you, no homo ;) haha it fuckin worked!!! i'll be able to edit this bitch for next week, so people, send in more clips if you want ;)
Hahaha no problem dude. Im down to help out any fellow fakeskater whenever i can because i know how frustrating these god damn technical difficulties can be. Ill try and get you some more clips too man

Deacon
08-14-2011, 07:25 AM
okey i final made it i have been telling myself to say hi to the team for a while but always forgot lol so hay happy to be on buds and my intro vid will be here soon thanks !!!

Welcome dude.

killer kow20
08-14-2011, 03:22 PM

Oh shit i missed this. Welcome to the team dude!!!

Deacon
08-14-2011, 05:08 PM
So... Xp's bleachers are up as is another park. Private obv but they're coming. Peace

oh shit! i'm all over this i can't wait to shred the shit out of them.

Roflcopter
08-16-2011, 12:40 AM
I think the team is overdue for a shred ;)

Deacon
08-16-2011, 05:00 AM
Alright people. been a bit off and on this week as I'm getting my shit together for a business trip to Malta. Off on Sunday so you won't see me on XBL until the following weekend. I'll be on here though as I'm taking my laptop with me.

also anyone who wants in on the CAP collabo, please send me clips ASAP or link me to reels.

CAP only - Real life looking spots (not skate parks though!). Alternatively if you reel is not wokring, i'll be on XBL the next 3 days, so will happily film you if you want as I can upload.

Boxerman08
08-16-2011, 10:14 AM
You'll have to invite me to a sesh or something bro, my reel only works early in the morning (4:30am to about 11:30am). Idk if we'll be able to sesh though since I'm working night shifts for the next 2 days, and thursday I gotta go check out appartments and shit with a few friends. I'm really down to take part in this though. If we can't sesh, would you mind sending me some links to a couple of CAPs we seshed the other day so I can get a couple of clips there? (skittles, mike mo ledges, reynolds spots, etc.)

Deacon
08-16-2011, 10:41 AM
You'll have to invite me to a sesh or something bro, my reel only works early in the morning (4:30am to about 11:30am). Idk if we'll be able to sesh though since I'm working night shifts for the next 2 days, and thursday I gotta go check out appartments and shit with a few friends. I'm really down to take part in this though. If we can't sesh, would you mind sending me some links to a couple of CAPs we seshed the other day so I can get a couple of clips there? (skittles, mike mo ledges, reynolds spots, etc.)

No worries man. I've got the next 3 days off work so will be online at various times, failing that i'll give you links for some beasty spots.

Duce NLS
08-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Clear my reel please, use as you please. If you take it all let me know when its done and ill wipe it.

Need to talk to you guys I'm having some issues. Peace

Deacon
08-16-2011, 12:44 PM
Clear my reel please, use as you please. If you take it all let me know when its done and ill wipe it.

Need to talk to you guys I'm having some issues. Peace

Aight I'll get on it tonight when i get in.

also made these while i was at work bored the other day.

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/13/8af889c1314eed7d0131c4a2146c5c74-1313263981000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af889c1314eed7d0131c4a2146c5 c74
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/14/8af888d9314ee79e0131c97e9b2a51c3-1313345542000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d9314ee79e0131c97e9b2a5 1c3
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/14/8af889c0314eec020131c98ec4eb6762-1313346602000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af889c0314eec020131c98ec4eb6 762
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/14/8af888d8314ee6300131c9bc82fd5499-1313349599000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d8314ee6300131c9bc82fd5 499
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/14/8af888dc314ee92a0131c9ba59595361-1313349458000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888dc314ee92a0131c9ba59595 361
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/14/8a0088dd314eea860131ca3321c95324-1313357373000-ORIGINAL.png
http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8a0088dd314eea860131ca3321c95 324

mattyman512
08-16-2011, 02:01 PM
Nice Deacon, Here is 1 tht I made!

Girl Mariano Deck (http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=170438229&platform=xbox)
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/16/8af889c0314eec020131d464b8257a15-1313528395000-ORIGINAL.png

killer kow20
08-17-2011, 09:51 PM
hey just letting you guys know im probably going to be MIA for a few days cuz im moving into my college dorm tommorow

Boxerman08
08-18-2011, 03:46 PM
I'm making the video at Fully's right now, and just noticed that Killer kow sent me the same clip twice, under different names :/ I guess something wrong happened when you were downloading your clips man, sorry about that. Edit should be done in an hour or so, and the time it'll take to upload in everything, should be up in 2 hours lol sorry about that if it's taking too long :/

Boxerman08
08-19-2011, 03:56 AM
Fully I'm really sorry but you'll have to resend me your clips man. I'll re-edit the video because I feel bad for leaving 2 of you guys out of the video. I'll do it later, so if you can send me your clips again, that would be sick. I searched everywhere in my files and in my PM's and I either deleted it by accident or misplaced them or something... Anyways, sorry about that! lol

FullyFl4RED00
08-19-2011, 01:19 PM
Dude thanks a lot I really appreciate that! I sent you a pm with the links to the clips on my reel awhile back so if you still have the old pm they should be there. I can't Megaupload them or send you links because I'm in las Vegas and don't have a computer...but if you go to my reel the clips are still there on the first page. Lemme know if you have any trouble pulling them from my reel

Deacon
08-19-2011, 05:54 PM
A test mini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBuDWXMV5c

Mathiys
08-20-2011, 02:56 PM
@ CNBS, sorry for being M.I.A. my ea nation has been down for a couple weeks now.

@ XP, Check your pm

TACOPUNISH3R
08-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Hey guys! I just got back from Georgia. How's everyone doing?
@XP - how's the solo edit thingy coming along?

FullyFl4RED00
08-21-2011, 01:21 AM
I'm in mitha fuck g las Vegas !!! Si drunnnk haha just won 769$

Deacon
08-21-2011, 06:11 AM
Hey guys! I just got back from Georgia. How's everyone doing?
@XP - how's the solo edit thingy coming along?

Hey dude. I'm away on business at the mo dude. I'll crack on with it asap dude.

Roflcopter
08-21-2011, 02:26 PM
@XP: the board you made me finally imported to the game yesterday, it looks amazing!

Deacon
08-23-2011, 02:12 PM
man this place is dead. what going guys?

Man its hot a fuck in Malta, I suspended my no alcohol rule for a night out. Big mistake. I was 4 hours late for work the next day. lol. Went out for a couple drinks after dinner rolled inat 6am after walking for 2 hours from Sliema back to the apartment in Santa Venera plus it still roasting hot and humid too day and night. Not a pleasant walk.

Roflcopter
08-23-2011, 04:47 PM
Just busy with real life things, starting college and whatnot. Whenever I'm on xbox I've just been gathering clips so I can still be active. And XP that sucks dude, where the hell even is Malta?

killer kow20
08-23-2011, 08:26 PM
yeah im starting college too man ive been mad busy but i just got internet working so ill be getting clips whenever i can

Deacon
08-24-2011, 01:37 AM
Just busy with real life things, starting college and whatnot. Whenever I'm on xbox I've just been gathering clips so I can still be active. And XP that sucks dude, where the hell even is Malta?

Malta is between Italy and North Africa. Very small Island. Can drive across it in a couple of hours max.

Ohmidineffect
08-24-2011, 02:47 AM
I've been working working working and by the time I get home I feel 85 years old so I sleep all night. @.@ I've got caps I wanna finish but I haven't been filming as of late.

TACOPUNISH3R
08-24-2011, 08:54 AM
EA Nation doesn't like me :/

cornflakes457
08-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey guys , just thought I'd drop by and show off my solo . Need criticism . Edit by Deacon . Thanks a lot homie . I really appreciate it . It sucks ea has been down so often . It's a lot easier for me to get clips just can never up them . Anyway , hope you enjoy . Finally got something out .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpyPd_0TamQ

Ohmidineffect
08-24-2011, 07:32 PM
My game is wrecked i'm gunna try and get a new copy tomorrow :'( R.I.P.

TACOPUNISH3R
08-24-2011, 10:03 PM
I have started to stock clips up for a skate 2 video... Now one of two things need to happen for it to come out. (1) my cap card needs to start working (2) EA nation needs to let me upload clips. I really want this vid to come out, because what I have so far tops my old stuff before skate 3

Anyone else have a video part in the works?

Boxerman08
08-24-2011, 10:33 PM
i'd like to see your part come out taco, ea nation better stop bein dumb as shit and let us upload! lol

I have been working on a part, came out like 2-3 days ago :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVo2nNVOMXE

(I just realised... I'm lurking this thread a little too much nowaways... haha)

Deacon
08-25-2011, 12:35 AM
Yo Taco. I'm back tomorrow I'll deffo be up for some skate 2 action.

Boxer I wouldn't worry anout the lurking mate. Video part was beast.

Deacon
08-25-2011, 08:08 AM
It's OK when it's in a three-way
It's not gay when it's in a three-way
With a honey in the middle there's some leeway
The area's grey, in a one, two, three-way

TACOPUNISH3R
08-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Playing skate 2 for the last tree days beats playing skate 3 for the last year haha. Got my ender already!

TACOPUNISH3R
08-25-2011, 01:08 PM
@boxer- I saw that the other day. Great part!

Deacon
08-26-2011, 09:33 AM
I'm back bitches

Deacon
08-26-2011, 02:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI6CfKcMhjY

Duce NLS
08-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Welcome back, hope Malta treated you well man.

We shall have to catch up for a shred, need to chat to you anyway m'dear

Peace.

Deacon
08-26-2011, 02:41 PM
Welcome back, hope Malta treated you well man.

We shall have to catch up for a shred, need to chat to you anyway m'dear

Peace.

YO, yeah man malta was off the hook. i want to move their i liked it so much

Duce NLS
08-26-2011, 04:02 PM
I have a friend who lives over there, he's a DJ, if you ever want to go back or do think about it I can put you in touch, he's a good dude, he'll show you around, his whole family's from there but he grew up here.

Also I've cleared my reel so don't dl any of it. Peace.

Roflcopter
08-26-2011, 05:42 PM
Also I've cleared my reel so don't dl any of it. Peace.

Download your whole reel? Sounds good. =p

Roflcopter
08-28-2011, 02:05 AM
I would just like to share some songs if anyone is still here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDiNpGSBgT4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo

Not sure how I could go about using one of these for a solo or collabo, but i want to.

Deacon
08-28-2011, 04:30 AM
and crying out to the sky cause he was lonely and scared
but only the devil responded, cause god wasn't there

Ohmidineffect
08-28-2011, 07:03 AM
I reluctantly had to buy a new copy of skate 3, it took alot of thought cuz I wasn't trying to pay full price for a broken ass game. Ended up doing it because I really wanted to build shit. Of course I can't upload ANYTHING. -________- but at any rate glad to be back.

Roflcopter
08-28-2011, 04:56 PM
XP: I need to talk to you about the full length, I'll try to catch you on live as soon as I can.

MF JORDAN
08-29-2011, 12:48 AM
made with Deacon in mind. (no homo)

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/29/8af888dc314ee92a0132143bc2343514-1314599453000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#searchType=TITLE&query=theory&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=8af888dc314ee92a0132143bc2343514

Deacon
08-29-2011, 04:11 AM
R Kelly. Taking the ART out of Rap Artist

Me an my girlfriend are going through a bit of a difficult period.......

...her first.

Duce NLS
08-29-2011, 05:29 AM
You mean the ART? Lolzzzzz

Yeah man I feel you, shared her first ricicles sex experience yesterday, snap, crackle and POP went her hips...

Man we're warped!

The docks is up, go share your thoughts. Peace

mattyman512
08-29-2011, 10:16 AM
alright guy! Here's a quick graphic that I made an I have no idea wht it looks like in game because the servers went down on my at 5, its getting earlier and earlier.

Its a remake and its just called Alien Workshop Blue (http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#searchType=TITLE&query=&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=DAILY&itemId=8af889c0314eec0201321667d00254fc)
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/29/8af889c0314eec0201321667d00254fc-1314635894000-ORIGINAL.png

I'm also hoping to bring out a 60 second long video using real skate sounds and I'm almost there lol! So yeh keep an eye out!

Boxerman08
08-29-2011, 06:05 PM
made with Deacon in mind. (no homo)

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/8/29/8af888dc314ee92a0132143bc2343514-1314599453000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#searchType=TITLE&query=theory&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=8af888dc314ee92a0132143bc2343514

this reminded me of the first time I joined Deacon in a party, him and his pedophile jokes for hours was priceless

edit: so good hahahaha

Me an my girlfriend are going through a bit of a difficult period..........her first.

MF JORDAN
08-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Deacon has some funny rape jokes.(probly cause he's not jokeing..)

Deacon
08-30-2011, 01:04 AM
:-) 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape....

Deacon
08-30-2011, 03:28 AM
@ Mattyman - Get on it!

http://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/12980655/Medal-Of-Honor-Limited-Edition/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=medal+of+honor&urlrefer=search

mattyman512
08-30-2011, 07:14 AM
@ Deacon - 20 quid not a bad price :D

Here's a present for ya as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-FSkE83Lwg

Some of the clips r old as it was gonna be a throwaway vid!

Deacon
08-30-2011, 08:42 AM
@ Deacon - 20 quid not a bad price :D

Here's a present for ya as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-FSkE83Lwg

Some of the clips r old as it was gonna be a throwaway vid!

2nd hand one is only £11!

Deffo worth it man.

mattyman512
08-30-2011, 12:13 PM
so my real sounds vid hasn't made a decent impression because I used some of Jean-Olive sounds but they r mixed in with shane o'niell's and Dave Bachinsky raw video!

Jean claims its all his sounds but I think I kno as I edited it but I said sorry so its all good! (I hope)

Gonna have to get doing another 1 me thinks and use different sounds! Deacon do u want to have a part?

and if any1 else jst let me kno!

Roflcopter
08-30-2011, 09:37 PM
mattyman, i came to that video. also i dont get why you guys use squid as currency, sounds messy.

Deacon
08-31-2011, 02:18 AM
mattyman, i came to that video. also i dont get why you guys use squid as currency, sounds messy.

QUID not squid! A quid is a pound. In ths same way Americans use the terms "bucks"

I guess its derived from the latin phrase "quid pro quo" which literally means "this for that"

anyway a quick throws vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VL3090teDQ

Taco - Your video is next, then Mathiys i'm making yours.

Drawls - Let me know when I can get your final clips off your reel?

Duce NLS
09-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Easy guys,

First up, xp, that throws vid was beautiful, ender was sick as, I have a park with a bench made just for that, if you wanna shred it let me know, it's not finished so can't upload...

Secondly I would like to say I'm pretty fucking disappointed that the biggest team online (Ohmid excluded) don't even comment on their own teams parks. Weak effort.

Thirdly and finally, consider this my official resignation as TM, I no longer feel I can provide what you guys need, I don't know half the team and there are too many people who just don't bother besides dropping clips, n that is not a team to me; it's just stopped feeling like a tight knit fam which was the whole reason it started. It has felt for quite some time like XP's team, so that's whose hands it shall be left in, I've no doubt he'll do a damn sight better job of it than I did.

Whether or not I remain on the team is yet to be seen, I'll see how things go for a bit.

Sorry to drop this on you out of the blue, it's been coming for a while though, I just wanted to see if things improved.

Catch you for a shred soon.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
09-01-2011, 04:49 AM
:/ Just when my work life slows down enough for me to play this game.

TACOPUNISH3R
09-01-2011, 10:18 AM
@XP- Sick video!
@Duce- I'm really sorry to hear that man. I've been a little inactive lately due to this whole EA Nation shenanigans. I hope you stay with the team dude.

Deacon
09-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Ok.

Duce - that sucks dude, what ever happens though don't be leaving the team entirely, i'll keep TM seat warm until you want it back. And yes I want to shred tha bench!

In relation to commenting on parks, generally most of us are all over it, but like taco said the ea nation isuses are a pain, and i'm petty sure its sapping peoples enjoyment of the game. I know it is mine. Plus with work sending me abroad and meeitng a new bird and all, skate has gone on the back burner for a bit.

However its time to make some decisions and consider the future of the team.

Firstly - If anyone wants out let me know.

It would be a shame to lose anyone but at the same time, if peeps aren't happy then you gotta do what you gotta do. No stress we're all cool, also i'm happy for people to act like flow skaters if they want. It would mean freeing up team slots for those that are going to be active.

Full Length now has a deadline: 30th September 2011. anyone who doens't gove me clips and the song they want is omitted form the video. Sorry but I just want to get it done it now.

Also its voting time!

Do we:

a. Scrap the buds team and just have one big team, so fully, taco, Killer and platypus all move over CNBS?

b. change it up so its CNBS as main "team" and then have smaller teams underneath. We have a roster of 13/14 at the moment, so in thoery could have 2 medium teams or 3 small teams.

I'm happy to go with the majority. So please leave a casting vote.

TACOPUNISH3R
09-01-2011, 11:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtNRdUIUqyE
AAAAWWWWW YEAAAAHHHH!!!!!
Cap card working swag

@XP- I guess I'll vote for B

Tbh, I like both ideas for the direction of the team, but since we ae voting on this, I'll vote for 2 or 3 small teams. I like both equally though haha

Deacon
09-01-2011, 11:55 AM
So thats

a - 0
b - 1

Ohmidineffect
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM
B broski. B.

Ohmidineffect
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Oh and how much our cap cards?

FullyFl4RED00
09-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Is like to move up to the regular Cnbs team, but I'm down for whatever. Sorry I was put for so long with a arduous move and school starting back up I've been unable to devote as much time to the team and building parks. Now that everything is sorted ill be getting more active...in the next couple of days ill be releasing my first original indoor park...I also have about a minute in a half worth of pc clips saved up for the fully and will get more. Duce...you shouldnt leave man!

TACOPUNISH3R
09-01-2011, 01:29 PM
@ohmid- Prices vary The one I have was around $70, but I bought it a few years ago (best buy giftcards ftw haha) Lately, everybody digs that HD swag, but that can get pricy

edit ---
Uploading my fifth skate 2 solo!!!!!!!!!! Up in a few minutes.

Deacon
09-01-2011, 01:35 PM
@ Fully - So your vote is A yeah one big team? I've sent you an invite to the team.

@ Taco - you too dude.

@ Ohmid - so you vote for B also cap cards are cheap as. Easy CAP's are like £18 on amazon. Personally I use a PVR which are about £160, but its worth it!

TACOPUNISH3R
09-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Its up!!!
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=8871

mattyman512
09-01-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm gonna vote for b I think because having 1 big team will make it too big and feel a bit cramped lol but thts my opinion!

guys I've start another Raw video but its gonna be like stay gold b-side video but not 15 mins long lol! propably about 2-3 mins long, I've included some bails with raw sounds as well and it sound cool lol!

mattyman512
09-01-2011, 02:31 PM
oh and xp full length clips I'll try get on them as soon as I've done this Raw vid, I shouldn't be that late!

Duce NLS
09-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Personally I vote for the big team, just because it was a lot more close knit that way.

Either way though guys.

Peace

Roflcopter
09-01-2011, 03:03 PM
I think both options are good, but I vote A.

Deacon
09-02-2011, 07:42 AM
I vote B

which means so far

A has 3 votes, and B has 4 votes.

So Phobia, killer, Platypus, Duunder, Drawls, Mathiys - please cast your votes.

In relation to be B I think it might be better if explain what my idea is a bit more clearly.

We have CNBS as an entity - which we all join so we can share parks privately with each other and what not. but within the main team we have sub divisions, each with its own leader/manager etc and they basically facilitate the running of that sub division from organising videos for their team (FL's, Mini's and Collabs) to sorting out pro model decks and park comps etc etc.

If someone wants to join the team properly they need to submit a video and then we all cast our vote as whether or not they get in, they then join a sub division.

However with the sub teams the TM can recruit whoever they want for their sub team in a flow/AM capacity, which means no invite to the main team, they just skate with us, appear in vids here and there and ride our decks etc. Plus you need a name for your sub team. CNBS: xxxxxx.

Even if we have sub teams it wouldn't mean we can't cross over and be in others vids because after all we're all CNBS, plus it would be good if we come together periodically for one massive full length!

I like the smaller teams because it just makes things like editing full lengths and park promos a lot quicker and simpler, plus we can't all skate together at the same.

Any way its still up for vote but that was my thinking behind the idea.

If B goes ahead - I would need 1/2 volunteers to be TM's.

I will take one sub team and my focus is videos and graphics - under the name "CNBS: Morphine Nation"

Ohmidineffect
09-02-2011, 07:51 AM
can I vote B again? Lol it'd be so rad just like how baker has deathwish etc.

Deacon
09-02-2011, 08:11 AM
can I vote B again? Lol it'd be so rad just like how baker has deathwish etc.

Exactly! It would also mean that the sub can specialise in one specific area if they want - videos, boards, clothes, parks, competitions etc

Ohmidineffect
09-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Rad again!

Duce NLS
09-02-2011, 11:17 AM
It seems as though B is going to be the way forwards if you're looking to grow the team, ii was looking to clip it.

As I said, I'm just seeing how it goes for a bit anyway so put me wherever as long as I have good peeps with me.

Peace

Deacon
09-02-2011, 12:05 PM
It seems as though B is going to be the way forwards if you're looking to grow the team, ii was looking to clip it.

As I said, I'm just seeing how it goes for a bit anyway so put me wherever as long as I have good peeps with me.

Peace

NW dude we like a say it just general shiz that we can do as units but as a whole we will still be one entity.

Ona side note, I know i shouldn't find this funny, but I do.

Tourettes Karaoke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj_F9yRpx_M

MF JORDAN
09-02-2011, 01:21 PM
as long as rofl stops "Cyberbullying" me i'm down with B but i would like what ever's best for the
team. even if that means i have to drink Kat Denning's Breast milk.

Ohmidineffect
09-02-2011, 01:24 PM
Can i drink that instead? Cuz i'd slip it in kat dennings, no remorse.

Deacon
09-02-2011, 01:41 PM
oooo i like Kat Denning, though not as much as Emma Stone - she is a goddess!