Duce

XP

Mathiys

Dubs

Ohmid

DRAWLS

Duunder

Rofl

We are now recruiting for an amateur team, we are looking for six initial team members who are progressive, talented and keen to get involved. If you want in please reply with your latest YouTube solo along with some info about you, why you wanna join and what you have to offer the team. We look forward to hearing from you, good luck..."

Please don't waste time, if you to want to apply;

Hardcore, realistic skills, nothing else will do.

All DLC so you can access team parks.

Filmer pack so we can get you on team videos.

A minimum 2 min solo showing what your style is to post on the Team Finder page.

Team Video Page- http://www.youtube.com/user/CNBStv

XP's Graphics Page- http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=6724

Mathiys
06-15-2011, 02:21 PM
New Daewon

http://www.skatevideosonline.net/video/1241/dvs-shoes/daewon-x-almost-dae-vs-dae/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H2hzKMvSTE

Ohmidineffect
06-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Doppppppe!

Duce NLS
06-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Thank you whoever set this up.

Epic winning.

Alright guys, so far am wise fully n frosty are both trying out, do any of you have peeps you wanna put forward?

Also, get on the docks its up for dl.

Xp you still cool to do the promo for that soon?

Peace

Mathiys
06-15-2011, 03:07 PM
Yeah, I'm going to try and talk to Popsickel and X360 Grant. See if I can get that sorted out.

I'll have some dock clips tonight.

Deacon
06-15-2011, 03:47 PM
whoop whoop. a fluck it team page. so long ea :-)

now down to business. check out this vid and this old as shit verson of the berrics. never seen a cap version of it before..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVXiZlguSE

until now :-)

hit me up for a test shred before i upload it for team.

its funny, i never planned on making a berrics and now i have 3 different versions!

Mathiys
06-15-2011, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpMvLP61iRw&feature=player_profilepage

Huge drops are now acceptable... Lol

Mathiys
06-15-2011, 04:07 PM
whoop whoop. a fluck it team page. so long ea :-)

now down to business. check out this vid and this old as shit verson of the berrics. never seen a cap version of it before..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVXiZlguSE

until now :-)

hit me up for a test shred before i upload it for team.

its funny, i never planned on making a berrics and now i have 3 different versions!

Looks like you would have a lots of props in it. Sooo sick.

Deacon
06-15-2011, 04:16 PM
hell yeah i have :-) i'll be on in 45 mins for a shred, just watching Big Bang Theory on C4

Deacon
06-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Xp you still cool to do the promo for that soon?

yep if everyone send me their clips. what song we gonna use?

Mathiys
06-15-2011, 04:59 PM
use a Credence Clearwater Revival song or Sitting On The Docks Of The Bay by Otis Redding

Duce NLS
06-15-2011, 05:05 PM
I called it is when we first talked about it ha ha so let's roll with that...

Who's in this one? Xp you got any ams in mind?

That park I just showed you Math is growing fast ha ha.

Duundermifflin
06-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Sup yall.

Deacon
06-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Day One Berrics is up privately. Enjoy.

Ohmidineffect
06-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Dudes, if anybody wants to get stuff for emb hit up drawls cuz he took the responsibility of filiming it, also Mathiys and I caught a quick session at my dream house/plaza, Gunna work on editing footy and getting a nice promo on deck! Holler. Oh and XP if ea nation doesn't bone me I'll have a bangin at your berrics.

Mathiys
06-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Dudes, if anybody wants to get stuff for emb hit up drawls cuz he took the responsibility of filiming it, also Mathiys and I caught a quick session at my dream house/plaza, Gunna work on editing footy and getting a nice promo on deck! Holler. Oh and XP if ea nation doesn't bone me I'll have a bangin at your berrics.

I need to get my Tre-Flip Lip again. Make sure you do my tricks justice. :cool:

Ohmidineffect
06-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Hahaha I hate you right now because I have to try extra hard on all my tricks lol but this should be good! The song is definitely gunna be something from sublime or something laidback

Mathiys
06-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Sublime-Doin' Time or 311- Beautiful Disaster. Those two would be sick.

Ohmidineffect
06-15-2011, 08:41 PM
I definitely had doin time on my mind so that's the one I'm gunning for, I have all your clips broseph I'm editing tonight and trying to get em loaded.

Duce NLS
06-16-2011, 03:51 AM
Yeah I need to hit Drawls for that emb sesh, parks tight.

Xp I need the logo etc off you so I can sort this Drawls collab, ill try and catch you tonight.

Peace

Deacon
06-16-2011, 06:15 AM
ok the fonts for the logo are: CNBS = VKB KonQa set to grey with black shadow at 0 offset and black outline with Width set to 20. the Tv = Vinerhand ITC same as before on ths shadow and ouline but with red.

Duce NLS
06-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Yeah... I'm an idiot. I'll catch you on live later. What you all been working on lately?
Any team graphics/parks etc coming?
How're peoples video projects going?

Peace.

Deacon
06-16-2011, 08:44 AM
erm project wise

I'm editing 4 videos at the moment - Duce, Duunder, Drawls and the Pools Vid. And preparing for Mathiys vid.

Filming for 3 videos - Full Length, Board Shop Promo (more below) and The Pools vid.

Also I'm opening a Skate Shop on YT dedicated to graphics for s3 and s2. Building a shop for it in CAP at the mo. Going to get guests to ride our boards in the shops park. Plan is to do a weekly vid, 5 tricks, all bangers.

Board wise almost finished my Chima board and got a few more planned.

CAP wise - finished the Day One Berrics, building a shop park, a back garden park and working on Tampa and Crail tap warehouse.

So buys busy busy.

Ohmidineffect
06-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Projects:

Filming: "Wake and Skate" (Mathiys and I's promo for my dream house), fully part.

Editing: Banging at the new berrics, Wake and skate, EMB promo when drawls gets me the footy.

Building: Mall w/parking garage, vintagey looking college grounds, I found a away to put graphic at the edge of quarter pipes so I'll play with that, and also the "skate street tf" Is undergoing some color changes if you wanna see that.
Hit me up for shreds!

Oh and my house is up for private just so you guys can skate it.

Duundermifflin
06-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Well as of now im pretty much just filming whatever, if anyone's down for a collab or something hit me up, im also somewhat working on a park so i'll hit you guys up later to see what yall think.

Duce NLS
06-16-2011, 11:06 AM
I've got footage for days for a collab, tell me how many clips you want and if you're mostly caps or pc, as ill send appropriate clips? Or if you wanna shred later n get some dual clips like before??

Also, I have a request that I want EVERYONE to respond to, I'll tell you why after. If anyone doesn't post here can someone hit them up and tell them to get on and get on this as this is going to be a full team wise job.

I would like from each of you: 1 park theme, 1 specific obstacle and 1 specific area within the theme... Also please make it bold so it's easier to find... So mine for example will be:

An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Thanks in advance for this guys, I promise an explanation will follow as will some work for you all! Please don't make me chase people, if you see someone hasn't hit them up.

Peace.

Duce NLS
06-16-2011, 11:20 AM
XP glad to hear you're busy as ever dude, I'll catch you on live later for a catchup. How're you doing progress wise on all that shit?

Ohmid, you sound crazy busy too ha ha, what's this promo then? I haven't even seen the park ha ha.

Can you guys keep me in the loop re what/who/when we're collabing etc, feel like I miss half of what's going on these days, that's what the team page is for eh?

N Mathiys m'dear can you update the OP with team list n recruiting ams n maybe a link to some of the vids please, thank you. Also a link to XP's graphics page?

Winning!

XP did you get anywhere re ams?

I've downloaded most of my Docks footage, who's in it for the final cut? I know Mathiys said he's gonna get a couple clips too n Rofl, XP and myself are the main 3 or am I confused? Are we agreed on Otis?

Also epic effort putting yourself forwards to help close up my parks guys. Ha ha.

Peace.

Mathiys
06-16-2011, 11:21 AM
@Duce- I'm on it. You want pics of the obstacle?

Duce NLS
06-16-2011, 11:31 AM
@Duce- I'm on it. You want pics of the obstacle?

If you feel like supplying one I'm sure it won't do any harm.

Any news with Grant/Pops?

Good to have you back around sir, you've been missed.

Mathiys
06-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Popsickel was on last night. I sent him a message but didn't get a reply. I'll have docks footy later and I'll edit the page in a minute.

I'll make links to the youtube account and to Drawls and XP's graphics pages.

Ohmidineffect
06-16-2011, 12:27 PM
I can' think of a full theme at the moment but I'd love a japanese cuisine restaraunt with a balcony in the front outdoor seating an emptied out pond/pool , maybe a bridge crossing over it with wave ledge benches around the pond maybe a set of stairs leading to it all

As for the park it's up for DL on private I finished it tuesday night during the last stretch of my ban, yesterday I had my cousin over so I couldn't get online, and today I close the store down. @.@ The promo is just me and mathiys it'll make sense as to why when it's done haha

Duce NLS
06-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Ohmid re read my request before I throw a brick at you ha ha

Mathys, need one from you too please =]

Good job on the OP, cheers dude.

Peace

Mathiys
06-16-2011, 02:07 PM
No Problem. :-)

I was thinking a Car Dealership at night. Some nice parking lot gaps and tech ledges. I have an idea for a new planter type ledge. I'll run it by you later.

Duce NLS
06-16-2011, 02:36 PM
Ok, so if everyone copy and pastes the most recent version of this and fill in their own it should work out well:

Park Storm:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP:

Rofl:

Duunder:

Dubs:

Thank you.

Roflcopter
06-16-2011, 05:51 PM
Park Storm:

Duce: An italian square, with a gap to bank over a canal with the top grindable e.g. DWay's Hawaiian dream, with an outdoor cafe area.

Mathiys: a Car Dealership at night. planter ledges, parking lot with gaps and tech ledges.

Ohmid: japanese cuisine restaraunt, wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

XP:

Rofl: DIY park for now.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Thank you.

Deacon
06-16-2011, 06:20 PM

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder:

Dubs:

Duundermifflin
06-16-2011, 07:21 PM

Drawls:

XP: san fran residential road on a hill, with steps up to doorways cut into the gradient of the street.

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:

EG Fr0sty
06-16-2011, 10:39 PM
I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.

Mathiys
06-16-2011, 10:41 PM
I ant wantto sound like a dick guys but I'm still waiting on any hint or nudge I it's gunna be a yes or no....,,.

You get the DLC's?

Duundermifflin
06-16-2011, 11:07 PM
Im going to be outta town this weekend sooo i shall see you guys in a few days sooo keep killin it without me.

EG Fr0sty
06-16-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm missing malloof but deuce keeps telling me he's gotta talk to you guys first and it's been awhile now

Ohmidineffect
06-16-2011, 11:55 PM
Well I think you're cool dude if that means anything haha, just so you know we're all in diff time zones so it's ridic hard for us all to be around. And thats not bad considering maloof is a sack of shit for pieces.
Shout outs to mathiys hahah dude mucho respect Even when I close the store down and come in at 2am he's still lurking and down to shred. I'll see you guys tonight if I'm not seeing the green lantern.

EG Fr0sty
06-17-2011, 01:14 AM
Ya in in us pacific time so it's fucking 1:17 am......

The only reason I ask is cuz I have another video in the works an I would love to be on a team by the time I drop it you know what I mean?

Mathiys
06-17-2011, 01:35 AM
@Ohmid- You know it buddy, that TF needs that window seal ledge. :)

@Frosty-That's my time zone too/I live in Portland, OR

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 03:06 AM
Frosty just busy with rl dude, have hardly seen any or the guys for days.

While admittedly maloof is to some extent crap its not gonna go well when we need you to film and you can't get in the park. I'm not avoiding using stuff when everyone else had it, sorry dude. It's in your hands, the main ones you need to convince is whoever you want to edit for you if you can't do it, cos it means more work for them.

Rofl re read the request dude, I don't need what you're working on.

Man you guys make this hard ha ha.

Also, Frosty, its written right here, its Duce. Deuce is, shall we say, someone else...

Duunder, no worries dude, see you when you get back.

...any more for any more?

Peace

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 03:21 AM
Oh and XP and Duunder cheers for filling in =]

Can someone message Dubs/Drawls n get them on it?

Thank you =]

Deacon
06-17-2011, 05:46 AM
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/6/17/8af889c12fd5cdb201309d89fb7a017f-1308313123000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af889c12fd5cdb201309d89fb7a0 17f

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 07:47 AM
Nicey nicey XP, that deck is beast...

Man I love this team, you guys are dope ha ha.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
06-17-2011, 08:00 AM
@mathiys hahaha I know I saw you hucking it trying to get on the ledge and I was like "NOOOOOOO! IT'S NOT READY" Of course I didn't have my mic or any gestures to tell you that, but yeah I'll be re designing that office and if your interested I can give you the first version of the park.

@CNBS I'll be on tonight don't know when or for how long but it'd be awesome to skate with the boys again.

@duce, I'd like to change my spot to shopping district (think rodeo drive in LA) Complete with a big open main plaza, that japanese thing I wanted,weird custom ledges and a fountain center peice square a full pad each on every side on a slope 2 stairs on one end and 6 stairs on the other withe actual fountain surrounded by ledges. When I did my first request I was tired lol.

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 08:12 AM
Ok, starting to get a little annoyed with this now, i know you can read. ONE theme, ONE spot and ONE area, just like everyone else.

That's 2 attempts and you've failed both. I don't want a detailed description, just an idea. If I wanted all the details I'd tell you to build it ha ha.

And also as it asks, REPOST THE FORM.

Thanks.

Sorry to snap I just get a bit tired repeating myself.

Ohmidineffect
06-17-2011, 08:34 AM
I honestly just asked that to see if that was the direction you wanted it in, I didn't wanna clutter it with something you didn't want on the form. My bad about the details I thought you wanted those as well cuz you were asking for a spot.

Ohmid: Shopping District wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

Duunder: a brick city hall with a nice low pop set,rail, ledges with garden in the front

Dubs:

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 09:58 AM
Winning, thank you.

Sorry dude just stressful day, I shouldn't have snapped, my bad, in any other circumstance the details would have been an excellent plus. I shall now stop being a cock =]

Just Drawls n Dubs we need, to be honest I'm starting to doubt Dubs' return as he never seems to be playing it and has completely stopped keeping in touch on the forums. I'll see what he says next time I see him on. If no then we have a space but with Pops n Grant coming I'm in no rush to fill it until we find someone who completely fits. All in agreement?

Any word with those two by the way?

Thank you all for your ideas, soon as I have Drawls I'll hit you all up.

Peace.

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Oh and Rofl I need you to redo yours =]

Thank you

Mathiys
06-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Popsickel seems to be on a team already. I'm just waiting for Grant to get back on.

Deacon
06-17-2011, 11:31 AM
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/6/17/8af888d92fd5c7b101309ecc7c446ca5-1308334259000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=WEEKLY&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&itemId=8af888d92fd5c7b101309ecc7c446ca5

killer kow20
06-17-2011, 11:43 AM
am team tryout below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQuBoe-aBAQ

my channel if you want to check out more
http://www.youtube.com/killerkow21

EG Fr0sty
06-17-2011, 11:53 AM
Aight well fuk It then I'll just do my Own thing I'm not spending money on something that everyone says not to get it's not worth 1600 Microsoft Points just to get on a skate 3 team..,,also I can edit it's just not in HD.

And I keep saying deuce because that was the first team I was ever on so it just comes out my bad Duce.

Well it was fun trying to get on this team take care guys.

Deacon
06-17-2011, 12:07 PM
Aight well fuk It then I'll just do my Own thing I'm not spending money on something that everyone says not to get it's not worth 1600 Microsoft Points just to get on a skate 3 team..,,also I can edit it's just not in HD.

Hey Frosty man. The reason why you need the DLC is becuase all of our parks contain DLC pieces and most of the videos/promos we do as a team are in those parks so it doesn't make sense to have members that that can't be in videos with us.

I'm not sure why people say they are not worth it because tbh without it you are missing some really great CAP parks, I don't just mean from us, ther loads of good builders, mattyman, Pairs, Wiltzuh, Riverking to name a few.

Is it just maloof DLC you don't have?

Ohmidineffect
06-17-2011, 12:25 PM
Yeah it's just maloof, which is what I was saying the majority of builders stay away from maloof because the objects are dreadful. But you do need to edit in HD thats hella important. I wouldn't say just quit though frosty.

as for killerkow your cool by me broskii

@Deacon I really wanna see that skate shop!!

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 12:30 PM
Since when was it 1600 ms? Pretty sure I didn't pay that for it but maybe just me. Most people have it regardless dude. N Ohmid, I just use whatever suits my needs, I don't think about it ha ha.

Killerkow, the q's begin; do you have dlc, I see you can edit in hd? do you toke? N what're your graphics and parks like? Hit me up for a shred, peace.

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Says 400ms everywhere I can find, I've already purchased in game so I can't check there.

Your decision anyway dude, I'm not trying to be harsh it's just a waste of both our times if you can't get involved.

Peace

EG Fr0sty
06-17-2011, 12:53 PM
I don't have a credit card on this thing so I have to but 1600 mps.....

And I'm not quitting in just over getting on a team obviously I'm not good enough so I'll do NY own thing and just put out solos who knows maybe I'll fix my shit an vid will be in HD but who knows ohh well...

This is the first time Maloof has ever held me from getting on team adding this to my history book

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Look, if some of the guys are cool to film for you to sort the HD issue then fooket, we'll give it a go. If you can't get in a park we'll just do it with the ones you can.

So I'll leave it up to them, if they don't mind filming you/editing for you then consider yourself a CNBS Am. The first at that. I'll save the welcome til you have a filmer, but in the mean time I look forward to shredding with you man, your shits dope.

Peace

Roflcopter
06-17-2011, 02:05 PM
@ Duce: So for the park storm thing we just put what we like in a park? I'm a bit confus.

@ XP: My understanding is that you want us to megaupload clips for the full length promo to you. Is this correct?

Deacon
06-17-2011, 02:10 PM
@ Rofl Yes mate, send me the FLV files and i'll do all the converting. also let me know what song you want for your part.

Duce NLS
06-17-2011, 02:16 PM
@Rofl Nah man, just an idea of a park you'd love to skate, read the description it's on page 1. Shred later?

@XP Is there a deadline for the fully? I didn't realise people would be on it so soon, I need to get moving...

Peace

Ohmidineffect
06-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Are starting that already? Lol back to work for me!

Ohmidineffect
06-17-2011, 02:17 PM
LOL! Word Duce. I had no idea we were uploading stuff I have footy but not done yet.

killer kow20
06-17-2011, 02:39 PM
I have all the dlc, i can edit in hd, i dont toke man haha, i get wasted though. i wont lie im horrible in the graphics department and ive only made one park like when the game first came out

mattyman512
06-17-2011, 03:08 PM
this is for XP! OG OG berrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83f7DFtudk

Deacon
06-17-2011, 03:09 PM
this is for XP! OG OG berrics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U83f7DFtudk

n1 dude ty

EG Fr0sty
06-17-2011, 07:28 PM
I think your confused I can upload in HD thats not my problem....

The only problem according to you is that I dint have Maloof and I can't put out 720p videos on YouTube no on has to film for me but if they want the entire video to be 720 or 1080 then someone has to edit....I don't want to sound like a dick but I think your mistaken

Ohmidineffect
06-17-2011, 07:41 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhh okay no worries then, I guess the only real problem is maloof which isn't huge I'm down for putting him on if everyone else agrees.

Mathiys
06-17-2011, 09:53 PM
Sounds good to me.

I think kows stuff was really good too.

so, that's 2.

Ohmidineffect
06-17-2011, 10:36 PM
@mathiys did you get my message about the footplant on xbl?

EG Fr0sty
06-18-2011, 12:20 AM
What time are you felllas on xbox live????

GT is EG Fr0sty with a 0 not an O

Deacon
06-18-2011, 02:34 AM
What time are you felllas on xbox live????

GT is EG Fr0sty with a 0 not an O

It varies dude. I'm usually on most evenings - UK time of course.

Anyway - Malto's session is up. Nice edit fromt Mattyman, the video is flipping sweet, and not just because i'm in it :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Aixy0KZhw&feature=feedf

Ohmidineffect
06-18-2011, 03:36 AM
+10 steez points for it being set to wolf like me

mattyman512
06-18-2011, 04:02 AM
thts it deacon you beat me to this place again! lol Duunders clips were really quiet when I was editing them so I had to boost his volume right up lol but it was a nice fun edit tbh!

Deacon
06-18-2011, 05:17 AM
@ Frosty

The HD thing we can work around. FOr solos and what not use what you got/ If you can only edit 420p, let me know what converter and editing suite you use and I can give you some settings to get the best out of them, plus I can give you settings so the aspect ratio fills the youtage video. i.e. no more black edges! You'll need to send me the finished vid anyway so I can add the CNBS logo to he bottom left corner and the CNSB intro.

When it comes to Team videos - If you mega upload me the clips I'll edit them in HD so that everyones looks the same.

For your welcome to the team video. I'll do edit if your cool with that? So if you can film like a 1-2 mins worth of clips and then send me the FLV's.

Duce is the park nazi, well I'm the filming nazi! so this is my opinion on the do's and don'ts of filming :)

No owl cam! i.e. every time you film a clip, consider where the camera man would be. This is most important for lines. I hate seeing cameras flying down 10 stairs, 3 inches from the skaters board!
FISHEYE/VIGNETTE for lines and death lens shots (i.e. 10mm-24mm shots) and NO VIGNETTE for long lens (i.e. 75mm to 400mm). My biggest pet peeve!
I hate board chops. I can live with head chops, but the board should stay visable for the trick and landing IMO
NO WATERMARKS! - These are ugly
Slow MO - Use it sparingly and to accentuate certain tricks. Plus make sure it is ramped (if you are unsure on ramping I can show you the easiect way) Otherwise keep speed at 100% at all times!
IN the options seciton - TURN OFF other skaters. It looks very bad when you see people bail and then disapear in the back ground!!.

A most importantly - Find your style and make it unique to you!

Oh and have fun with it!!

@CNBS - So then if eveyrone is happy, we got our first AM recruits? - EG Frosty, Killer Kow and Fullyflared00

Ohmidineffect
06-18-2011, 05:45 AM
When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.

Deacon
06-18-2011, 06:16 AM
When did fully get on? Not that I have a problem with that. Disregard everything XP said. OWL CAM ALL DAY. AND CRAZY FISHEYE EVERYWHERE just kidding of course XP is the bruce lee of filming follow everything.

Owl cam everywhere! lol. Anyway Its only my opinion on what looks good, each to there own.

In relaiton to the recruits, well i wasn't sure thats why I was asking the question if everyone is happy with bringing those 3 onboard? They all have my vote.

Still need 3 more IMO. for a 6 man team. and possible 2 more additions later.

Bit uncomfortable calling it an AM team though, as that implies that i'm a PRO, and I'm deffo not. Personally I think it should be its own team in own right like "CNBS: Blunts" or something not as crappy as that lol.

Ohmidineffect
06-18-2011, 06:19 AM
Lol "CNBS Jr" I agree with the "Pro/Am" statement,
FULLY PART SONG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-okIgFd024
CNBS: B -Sides

Thats the 1990's speaking out of me.

Deacon
06-18-2011, 06:53 AM
LOL. I love big pun disgustingly good album. I'll rip it to my hard drive tonight ready for your part.

Can eveyrone let me know where thay are at with their full length parts, no rush just so I can get an idea of time scale etc. I need to know what songs people want for thier parts.

If you know anyone who you want to be in the friends section, get them to PM their clips, 4-5 would be good.

Any suggesitons for the friends team music?

Ohmidineffect
06-18-2011, 06:57 AM
Once I get these two projects done all focus is on finishing up my fully, I've got a hand full of clips but I obviously need more.

Deacon
06-18-2011, 07:50 AM
yeah you'll need like 30 minimim IMO. Don;t forget double angles.

Duce NLS
06-18-2011, 08:15 AM
I'm pretty happy with that if everyone's cool?

Xp, was talking to Ohmid today n need to speak to you re this, seems there's some issue or confusion., hit me up on live.

Vid was utterly beast, park looks beautiful, everyone had killer parts... How did I miss out on this?

And I think we've missed a trick with mattyman xp.

Thanks for the watch though, good shred.

Re fully are we doing all pc or caps too?

Peace

Duce NLS
06-18-2011, 08:19 AM
Seems I am a late and blind responder.

The point of the bsides team or whatever you wanna call it was people that still needed some work etc, thus the am bit, not implying we're pro, but yeah, we can do whatever, I could really do with a big team talk so if the heads that be could be online for a chat later it would be much goodness.

Peace

Deacon
06-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Yo.

I'm cool with those 3. They need to do a welcome vid each, and I think they should have parts in FL. I'll be online in about 2 hours or so.

The Malto vid was kind of a spur of the moment thing when Mattyman uploaded the park. Not to fear though dude, I'm building the Girl Skatepark which I'm going to upload this time, and I will be needing peeps to shred it for a vid. I'd like to switch it up on the last one - So was going to ask yourself, Ohmid, ROFL, Mattyman, Dominator, Platypus and Keep Right On to be the guests.

I deffo agree we missed a oppurtunity, however there nothing to say the two teams can't have links and work on collab stuff etc. It been proposed to that we do a dual team mini FL or collabo video and I'm all for it.

In relation to the FL - Cap or PC I think we shouldn't limit ourselves, plus with the quality of CAP around these days the difference shouldn't be too noticeable IMO.

Ohmidineffect
06-18-2011, 09:07 AM
I'm out for the night in approximately one hour and 45 minutes :( I'll see you gents tomorrow for sure. Can't wait to see the girl park bro! Promo for the dream house coming in reasonable time probably later on tonight or tomorrow after noon. After that is just uploading banging at the berrics.

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 09:53 AM
It varies dude. I'm usually on most evenings - UK time of course.

Anyway - Malto's session is up. Nice edit fromt Mattyman, the video is flipping sweet, and not just because i'm in it :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Aixy0KZhw&feature=feedf

Matty-That was beast. Go edit, bro. I loved shredding the park.

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 10:05 AM
Yo.

I'm cool with those 3. They need to do a welcome vid each, and I think they should have parts in FL. I'll be online in about 2 hours or so.

The Malto vid was kind of a spur of the moment thing when Mattyman uploaded the park. Not to fear though dude, I'm building the Girl Skatepark which I'm going to upload this time, and I will be needing peeps to shred it for a vid. I'd like to switch it up on the last one - So was going to ask yourself, Ohmid, ROFL, Mattyman, Dominator, Platypus and Keep Right On to be the guests.

I deffo agree we missed a oppurtunity, however there nothing to say the two teams can't have links and work on collab stuff etc. It been proposed to that we do a dual team mini FL or collabo video and I'm all for it.

In relation to the FL - Cap or PC I think we shouldn't limit ourselves, plus with the quality of CAP around these days the difference shouldn't be too noticeable IMO.

XP-I can't be in in the crailtap vid. :confused::p

I'm rolling with PC for my FL. I like them both, just don't like mixing the 2.

Ohmid-Can't wait to see the vid.

CNBS-I'll be on in a little bit

EG Fr0sty
06-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Wooo I missed alot ok ok...

So I'm am?

The problem with 720 is my computer can't handle it. I use anyvideconverter And stupi ass movie maker.
It would be nice to learn tamped slow-mos. :)

And honestly I love my style more (not to toot my own horn) but it changes alot each video has a different feel.

I know the whole deal with filming I've been around the kids table to know what's terrible and what people expect.

For the welcome video if you want to edit it that would be great I have enough clips for a welcome video a short full length and the new seria I'm working on.

Let me know what you think

Deacon
06-18-2011, 11:01 AM
XP-I can't be in in the crailtap vid. :confused::p

Of course you can be dude. I was just switching it up for the peeps who weren't in the Malto vid. TBH everyone can be in it if they like :-)

Deacon
06-18-2011, 11:03 AM
Wooo I missed alot ok ok...

So I'm am?

The problem with 720 is my computer can't handle it. I use anyvideconverter And stupi ass movie maker.
It would be nice to learn tamped slow-mos. :)

And honestly I love my style more (not to toot my own horn) but it changes alot each video has a different feel.

I know the whole deal with filming I've been around the kids table to know what's terrible and what people expect.

For the welcome video if you want to edit it that would be great I have enough clips for a welcome video a short full length and the new seria I'm working on.

Let me know what you think

Ok cool. Send me 15 - 20 clips for the welcome video in FLV format via megaupload. Mark which trick you want as your banger also and what song you want and i'll do the rest.

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Of course you can be dude. I was just switching it up for the peeps who weren't in the Malto vid. TBH everyone can be in it if they like :-)

I know. Just wanted to sound ridiculous for once. Lol I'm stoked to shred it.

killer kow20
06-18-2011, 11:24 AM
Ok cool. Send me 15 - 20 clips for the welcome video in FLV format via megaupload. Mark which trick you want as your banger also and what song you want and i'll do the rest.

I seemed to have missed a lot too, you want me to do the same thing for a welcome video?

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 11:29 AM
I seemed to have missed a lot too, you want me to do the same thing for a welcome video?

Yep. You guys need a welcome to the team promo.

killer kow20
06-18-2011, 11:39 AM
alright, ill get to stackin clips

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 11:41 AM
alright, ill get to stackin clips

I'm amp'd to see what you guys come up with.

Duce NLS
06-18-2011, 01:31 PM

Me too, good to have you with us. Well sort out stuff properly in a bit once I've spoken to the crew.

I'll take you round some parks when I see you on.

Peace

mattyman512
06-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Seriously I cannot believe all the comment on the Sean Malto's warehouse video, 'Filimings Bad! Skatings Bad!' they may as well say that the parks bad! Everyone has good parts there why the hell do people hate so much! There r 3 types of skate 3 communitys, 1 for just making youtube channels that seem to hate everyother video, 1 that share stuff on forums and contribute to things like Likebutter and the last community don't even kno that there is a community.

Well they can jog on! oh and them lot telling me how to film....hmmm..... anyways this won't stop me making more vids with you guys tho I bloody hell enjoyed it and I hope to do it again!

Tell me how to film, I lol'd at tht lol

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 08:50 PM
People are just like that man. I like how he said "Every trick was first try". Like that's a bad thing. I enjoyed it as well, You exit boys are super chill. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.:cool:

EG Fr0sty
06-18-2011, 11:00 PM

Do you want a hero shot????

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 11:18 PM
Do you want a hero shot????:confused:

EG Fr0sty
06-18-2011, 11:24 PM
:confused:

Ment for the dude that's editing my ba hahahaha

Mathiys
06-18-2011, 11:52 PM
That would be XP/Deacon.

No worries man.

Mathiys
06-19-2011, 12:03 AM
As far as the am thing goes, I think ams should be the people who join after our rosters full. Since they wouldn't be able to skate the private parks alone. Instead of "pros" we'd be "chaperones".

Mathiys
06-19-2011, 12:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JitG_ytz5fA

Sick Spots.

1:12, 1:51, 1:58

EG Fr0sty
06-19-2011, 12:47 AM
As far as the am thing goes, I think ams should be the people who join after our rosters full. Since the wouldn't be able to skate the private parks alone. Instead of "pros" we'd be "chaperones".

The whole am thing is there usually for three reasons.
A-For unknown people that are new to get there names out there.
B-People who actually need to improve and get advice from "pros"
C-People that cant make videos as often and or just want people to skate with.

I ran an "AM" team back in the day.....

Deacon
06-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Seriously I cannot believe all the comment on the Sean Malto's warehouse video, 'Filimings Bad! Skatings Bad!' they may as well say that the parks bad! Everyone has good parts there why the hell do people hate so much! There r 3 types of skate 3 communitys, 1 for just making youtube channels that seem to hate everyother video, 1 that share stuff on forums and contribute to things like Likebutter and the last community don't even kno that there is a community.

Well they can jog on! oh and them lot telling me how to film....hmmm..... anyways this won't stop me making more vids with you guys tho I bloody hell enjoyed it and I hope to do it again!

Tell me how to film, I lol'd at tht lol

Man I just saw the comments on YT. I didn't shock me though as all videos tend to catch hate from at least one or two people. Deffo don't worry about it dude, YT is filled with knobheads and haters. The problem with half of them is that they dish out their opinion and if you don't agree or challenge it, all they will ever do is hate on from that moment on.

The video was beast, end of. Everyone has differet style of skating and filming and for me, thats how it should be, otherwise videos would get boring very quickly. And yes we will deffo make more videos 100%. No trolling little kid on YT will ever stop me doing something I like.

Deacon
06-19-2011, 04:40 AM
The whole am thing is there usually for three reasons.
A-For unknown people that are new to get there names out there.
B-People who actually need to improve and get advice from "pros"
C-People that cant make videos as often and or just want people to skate with.

I ran an "AM" team back in the day.....

TBH its not really an AM team as such. Due to the contraints of EA and the number of people you can invite to the team it effectivley just a 2nd team in its own right, but under the CNBS name. I'm going to set up the team on EA with my spare gamer tag.

mattyman512
06-19-2011, 04:45 AM
Not trolling little kid on YT will ever stop me doing something I like.

Aye same here I cba trying to explain to them so they can hate all they want lol And sweet. Just getting some small clips together to see how I look at some vert skating at my DC half Pipe!

Duce NLS
06-19-2011, 04:56 AM
Matty, fancy a few clips at the promo for my new park?

mattyman512
06-19-2011, 05:01 AM
yeh sure thing man! when I get my DC training facility done or maybe my next park I might have to get u in on it for a promo but yeh I'm up for that mate!

Deacon
06-19-2011, 05:51 AM
Check out this dudes videos. Genius.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9AfAfyn3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wc8kIRhc7Q

Duce NLS
06-19-2011, 06:08 AM
Aren't they just alt versions of the ads? It's all the in game pros doing it so its not some random.

Deacon
06-19-2011, 07:27 AM
I've never seen those before and they are deffo not by EA. Either way they made me laugh.

Ohmidineffect
06-19-2011, 07:33 AM
Posting just for the fact that fluck its title system has "Can I Kick it?" and "Yes you can!" As titles Tribe Called Quest FTW!

EG Fr0sty
06-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Be careful I've seen teams go under because of AM

Duce NLS
06-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Honestly Frosty if its a problem there are other teams... You seem nothing but negative.

The conversation has been had, otherwise we wouldn't be doing it, we won't "go under" because the team were all friends prior to the team and its a computer game team, there's nothing to lose...

Well be doing our thing til its done, no doubt.

Peace.

killer kow20
06-19-2011, 11:23 AM
Me too, good to have you with us. Well sort out stuff properly in a bit once I've spoken to the crew.

I'll take you round some parks when I see you on.

Peace

Im gonna try to be on some time later today, ive been real busy this weekend so i havnt had much chance to play

Mathiys
06-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Did you guys get a chance to check these Lutzka spots out?

Mathiys
06-19-2011, 11:30 AM
Honestly Frosty if its a problem there are other teams... You seem nothing but negative.

The conversation has been had, otherwise we wouldn't be doing it, we won't "go under" because the team were all friends prior to the team and its a computer game team, there's nothing to lose...

Well be doing our thing til its done, no doubt.

Peace.

Spoken like a true skater.

Ohmidineffect
06-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Fr0sty you're cool but that was a bit of a bold statement bro...
Anyway Just finished editing, doing a bit of tasteful of color correcting then it's off to rendering and uploading :D

Duce NLS
06-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Cheers dude, glad you agree
And re the spots, I've gone a bit mad with the building lately... You'll see. So I'm trying to leave it alone for a few days, so I can film for the fully without drifting back into bob the builder mode. I think you'll like what I've done.

But yes, shredding is now under hand for the fully. =]

If anyone is filming in cap let me know I may have spots for you.

Peace

Mathiys
06-19-2011, 11:47 AM
Fr0sty you're cool but that was a bit of a bold statement bro...
Anyway Just finished editing, doing a bit of tasteful of color correcting then it's off to rendering and uploading :D

I felt the same, Kinda Pessimistic of you frosty.

I can't wait to see the promo Ohmid.

Duce. I'll be on later

Ohmidineffect
06-19-2011, 12:23 PM
Same goes for me with CAP. I actually think I'll just be straight building tonight.

Duce NLS
06-19-2011, 03:00 PM
So are we cool with CNBS Buds?

Just got the bots round but will be on later if anyone wants to shred some virgin territory...

Peace

Ohmidineffect
06-19-2011, 03:10 PM
What time by you?

Duce NLS
06-19-2011, 03:23 PM
An hour maybe? I need to get filming ha ha. Peace
It's 11.30 now so 00.30.

Peace

FullyFl4RED00
06-19-2011, 04:02 PM
Nice team thread you guys got going on here:)

Duce- I've been getting clips together for my tryout video and I've got a good deal filmed, but I am having trouble getting the clips to look quality because I can't find a good flv converter(at least i think thats why). All the free ones I've tried either have those watermarks in the middle of clips or convert it to really bad quality. Also I've been using windows live movie maker. Is that good enough to use for team vids and such? Could that be why the picture of the clips I upload look so bad? haha sorry for all the questions man I'm a noob at filming/video making. I'm going to get on live in a bit and I want to show you what ive done with my latest CAP, maybe swap some ideas with you? Anyways Ill hit you up if your on man.

Roflcopter
06-19-2011, 04:56 PM
@ Fullyflared, check your PMs, im sending you the best free one, works great.

EG Fr0sty
06-19-2011, 07:15 PM
I wasn't saying it like you guys are going under....

And you guys are doing it as a diffrent team which is completely different that's something like Henchman and that seems to work......when people use AM that usually means it's one guy calling the shots and that one guy can't handle the pressure it seems like everyone calls the shots around here.

Ohmidineffect
06-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Hahah as far as leader I'd say it runs between XP and Duce, Duce of course being founder, but decisions have to be approved by everybody. BTW everyone i just finished the video. Took for ever. Fucking final cut.

Duundermifflin
06-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Im back!

EG Fr0sty
06-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Hahah as far as leader I'd say it runs between XP and Duce, Duce of course being founder, but decisions have to be approved by everybody. BTW everyone i just finished the video. Took for ever. Fucking final cut.

Wheres the vid at??? Exited to see.

Ohmidineffect
06-19-2011, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArAUZJAJod0
Whattup guys this is what me and mathiys whipped up for the dreamhouse promo! Enjoy. And mathiys my bad man I couldn't get everything you had alot of slomo and my limit is 3minutes cuz of the demo vid converter. @.@

EG Fr0sty
06-19-2011, 10:14 PM
Whattup guys this is what me and mathiys whipped up for the dreamhouse promo! Enjoy. And mathiys my bad man I couldn't get everything you had alot of slomo and my limit is 3minutes cuz of the demo vid converter. @.@

Awe man I have to wait till I get home....Can't wait

Mathiys
06-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Wish I would have known there was a three minute limit. It's cool though, I'll just use the other clips for future vids.

Gangster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IaRJIOdtEU&feature=player_embedded:cool:

Deacon
06-20-2011, 04:08 AM

Nice work Guys, filming is looking crisp and clean. Megaupload me the link and I'll add it to the CNBS channel as well. Also hit up ROFL for a link for a good converter.

Duce NLS
06-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Easy guys,

So, filmings plodding along, mostly pc so far but cap will follow, when's the deadline?

Xp have you started the Buds yet?

I'm gonna try n sort Vegas tonight if I get chance, if so will need to start collecting clips soon, who's the official roster? And do the Buds wanna get a couple clips in?

Peace

Ohmidineffect
06-20-2011, 06:47 AM
@ Mathiys bro i think its just a single trick off the rocks and a couple double angles. But yea dude feel free. My bad again I didn't think it was gunna make 3 like that.

Deacon
06-20-2011, 09:21 AM
Easy guys,

So, filmings plodding along, mostly pc so far but cap will follow, when's the deadline?

Xp have you started the Buds yet?

I'm gonna try n sort Vegas tonight if I get chance, if so will need to start collecting clips soon, who's the official roster? And do the Buds wanna get a couple clips in?

Peace

Nah I'll set it up in the next couple of days. deffo want the new additions to be a part of the FL.

Frosty
Killer
Fullyflared

Send me your GT so I can send you invites and we'll get things moving. You each need a welcome video! I need a mins worth of clips and your chosen song from each of you. Also what name you want displayed on videos i.e. Your GT or nickname etc.

Sweet Its craxy how CNBS is expanding! We now have 2 teams!

Is everyone happy with the name CNBS: Buds? I did think why not call the new team Resin? as in CNBS: Resin?!?!? or am I over complicating things at this stage! lol.

I so need to get on the case with some pro models for everyone!

Does ayone fancy doing a logo for the new team and then saving it as an asset so I can use it on the decks?

EG Fr0sty
06-20-2011, 09:34 AM
GT - EG Fr0sty

I'm getting clips now, I have like 8 to go

Mathiys
06-20-2011, 10:35 AM
I started a new park last night.

We need this board.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGlzUPXSwn0

FullyFl4RED00
06-20-2011, 11:19 AM
GT- fullyFL4RED00

Display name- fully

I have lots of clips ready how do you want me to send them to you? Also I'd really like to have my intro song be Amsterdam by peter bjorn and john :) Its got a good beat to land tricks to ha

rofl-check pms

stoked to be apart of such an active team and I'm down with whatever with the names

FullyFl4RED00
06-20-2011, 11:35 AM
oh and I think Im going to go ahead and send you more than a minutes worth if thats cool? Just so you can pick and choose the best clips that sync with the song and what not. I want it to be bangin!

Mathiys
06-20-2011, 11:37 AM
oh and I think Im going to go ahead and send you more than a minutes worth if thats cool? Just so you can pick and choose the best clips that sync with the song and what not. I want it to be bangin!

That's the best way to do it. All else fails, the rest of the footy will go to throw away vids.

Deacon
06-20-2011, 12:35 PM
Fully - no probs dude. send me whay ever mate i'll hook you up :-)

Mathiys - that board will take me like 15 mins so i'll have it done shortly.

Deacon
06-20-2011, 01:44 PM
http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/6/20/8af889c12fd5cdb20130aeca78071cea-1308602562000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#sortBy=MOST_RECENT&filter=WEEKLY&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&itemId=8af889c12fd5cdb20130aeca78071cea

killer kow20
06-20-2011, 02:38 PM
Gt: killer kow20
display name: killer kow
once again sorry i havnt been online im really busy with some college stuff this weekend im trying to get on for a sesh

Ohmidineffect
06-20-2011, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEqFsbOeJ1g next montage/shorty I do I'm DEFINITIELY USING THAT.

Mathiys
06-20-2011, 09:15 PM
David Gravette & Devin Appelo Shred My Home Town, Portland, OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TMt79iVJfM

EG Fr0sty
06-20-2011, 09:57 PM
Mind this stupid post....

No ones on tonight how strange....

Uploading videos to mega upload now Ohhhh ya.

EG Fr0sty
06-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Deacon PM

Oh and Maythis I go to NOHO every sunday....

The Girl team was there last sunday and the berrics before

Ohmidineffect
06-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Mathiys and I are on right now I just can't chat cuz my moms asleep one room over.
@mathiys check your pms after your done tre flipping over my head.

EG Fr0sty
06-21-2011, 12:31 AM
Where you guys at any chance I can get in???

MF JORDAN
06-21-2011, 04:35 AM
Glad to see the team is getting a few new new additions.
gonna probly be on latter gotta do some new Displays
. an other gay things at my shop.
but can't wait to do some fakeskateing

Duce NLS
06-21-2011, 05:33 AM
Alright guys, sorry I've been a bit quiet at the mo, just rl shit, still on the grind though, still filming aplenty.

Official deadline for my park promo is Friday, its on private so those involved please get your clips on Megaupload and email the link to cnbstv with ref to what it is obviously.

Buds, if you guys are on later ill take you for a shred there n film you, I'd like 2 clips from each of you please if that's cool.

Rofl soon as mines done and I finish fully filming yours is next.

Drawls, now you're here can you please go back to the latest park storm list and add yours. Thank you.

Is it worth doing a Buds startup team video, just mix the 3 welcome videos together?

We're still looking for a further 3 so if anyone has any legit suggestions let me know and ill check them out.

Peace

Deacon
06-21-2011, 06:23 AM
Drawls deffo catch u for a shred later on.

frosty/fully/killer - ive added u on xbl we'll shred later.

duce - solo is done i'll upload tonight when i get in from work.

Duunder your vid is next.

Drawls still need your intro before i start editing your vid.

Frosty - I'll get on your vid too.

EG Fr0sty
06-21-2011, 10:44 AM
Aight sounds good can't wai to see then all

Mathiys
06-21-2011, 11:04 AM
Go Skateboarding Day is here again. So, Yeah........ GO SKATEBOARDING.

mattyman512
06-21-2011, 03:29 PM
hey
XP I think you might like this picture!
Picture is here (http://likebuttermag.com/photo/andrew-reynolds?xg_source=activity)

Deacon
06-21-2011, 06:55 PM
hey
XP I think you might like this picture!
Picture is here (http://likebuttermag.com/photo/andrew-reynolds?xg_source=activity)

sick mate. it looks awesome. would you do a photo add for a couple of my board with me as the skater?

Ohmidineffect
06-21-2011, 09:02 PM
New park done called "The Clinic" a little CNBS x Lakai collab Training Facility. :D whoever's down to skate hit me up!

killer kow20
06-22-2011, 01:17 AM
How was everybodys go skate day? mine was sick lol

Duce NLS
06-22-2011, 02:45 AM
Oh, I'm down fo sho. Tonight? You filming a promo?

Killer, I didn't get chance yest but I went the day before n got nol bs dis revert and sw bigflips as my new tricks, happy Duce =]

What about you guys, how's rl skating?

Peace

Ohmidineffect
06-22-2011, 06:21 AM
My legs have been fucked up :( I went to a nice violent local hardcore show and over exerted myself in the pits. At any rate I'm not sure if I'm filming a promo for this one yet. I never go out with the intentions of doing such things lol, I skate around with you guys and someone says lets make a promo hahaha. If you guys like it and want to I'm down. I'm closing the store tonight though :(

EG Fr0sty
06-22-2011, 09:29 AM
How was everybodys go skate day? mine was sick lol

I got arrested then let go then arrested hen let go....
Frontside Heelfliped a 6 stair
Smith 270 out
And hardfliped a five block......

So it was a good day for me as well

MF JORDAN
06-22-2011, 11:44 AM
go skate day was good. i guess no rad storys tho... did skate in love for a bit. (love pak)

MF JORDAN
06-22-2011, 11:45 AM
also a few decks

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=192777297&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d92fd5c7b10130b71baca20 d96

Duce NLS
06-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Drawls, park storm!

Also... My secret project is going up on here tonight so keep your eyes open...

Feedback from everybody please, it took bare long ting ha ha.

Peace

Deacon
06-22-2011, 12:08 PM
also a few decks

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=192777297&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d92fd5c7b10130b71baca20 d96

That Lizard King Deck made me hard dude, not gonna lie, and your new alien workshop.

Duce NLS
06-22-2011, 12:12 PM
Drawls the decks are literally amazing. You seem to get better by the day!

Granka
06-22-2011, 12:33 PM
also a few decks

Woooooooow!

Deacon
06-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Woooooooow!

I know, right? I keep telling Drawls to flaunt his wares, he has some of the my fav GC decks out there

Drawls - seriously dude, you are my fav graphics creator. Those Lance Mountain decks make me go all silly

mattyman512
06-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeh when Ever ur online I'll get my canon SLR out and take some snaps for ya lol

Duce NLS
06-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Heads up guys, my secret project is open for download, on park pages here and EA.

Hope you enjoy =]

Peace

EG Fr0sty
06-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Hey deacon something might have happened with the clips while I was Uploading them to megaupload....let me know if there's a problem so I can re-upload

Deacon
06-22-2011, 04:38 PM
yeah it keeps saying they are unavaible.

Duundermifflin
06-22-2011, 05:03 PM
xp you should grab the clips off of my reel and use em for my solo aswell, if not its all good, i'll be be on in a bit if any of you wanna shred.

EG Fr0sty
06-22-2011, 09:22 PM
yeah it keeps saying they are unavaible.

Hmmm now it won't let me upload then is there any way I can email them as a zip folder????

Roflcopter
06-22-2011, 09:26 PM
@ Duce park was sick, still getting clips.

@ XP check pms

Ohmidineffect
06-22-2011, 09:28 PM
EG and rofl do you wanna skate some untouched territory? no mics though :(

EG Fr0sty
06-22-2011, 10:02 PM
EG and rofl do you wanna skate some untouched territory? no mics though :(

Ha I'm down just invite me....

Ohmidineffect
06-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Rofl got to sesh the clinic tonight :D he also skated my parking garage with EG fr0sty.
@ Duce I skated the industries and all though I liked it ALOT, I'm personally more attracted to some of your more recent stuff, but that might just be because I skated alone and normally enjoy skating spots with friends.

Duce NLS
06-23-2011, 12:08 AM
That is my most recent park Oh, ha ha, ill show you round later, there's lots of hidden gems. Peace

Duce NLS
06-23-2011, 12:09 AM
Oooh and cheers for the feedback rofl, glad you enjoyed!

Ohmidineffect
06-23-2011, 06:29 AM
That is my most recent park Oh, ha ha, ill show you round later, there's lots of hidden gems. Peace

That's what I like to hear lol your parks are always loaded with such things!

Deacon
06-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Rofl got to sesh the clinic tonight :D he also skated my parking garage with EG fr0sty.
@ Duce I skated the industries and all though I liked it ALOT, I'm personally more attracted to some of your more recent stuff, but that might just be because I skated alone and normally enjoy skating spots with friends.

I WANNA SKATE THE CLINIC!!!! I'll be on 12pm UK time - then I got 3 days off bitches for some fakesakting fun, hopefully ill finish tampe and have another editing session. EMB was sick as fuck BTW dude.

Duce - Really liked the Fluck It Industries. It had plenty to skate without being cramped which was nice. The monument steps were a personal fav. Can we skate your Barcelona later? I have an idea for a line I'd like to get there. For the FL, I have 2 short songs and I'm going all CAP on one of them and tranny crazy on the other.

If anyone has a spare couple hundred laying around - go buy a PS3 and Skate 3 - You have to check CAP factions latest park, serious amounts of sex piss came out while skating that!

Recent edits:

Duce Throws:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmtenLGWtn0&feature=channel_video_title

Also threw this together this morning with leftovers from all my previous skate 2 videos. Nothing special, and quite a few repeated tricks. but then they are throws.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ommCV5ybdjQ

Whoop whoop

Ohmidineffect
06-23-2011, 08:32 AM
We should deff have a part that's solely cap skating, and xp you're def welcome to skate the clinic, I'm trying to build a venice replica for Demzilla as well as finish my parking garage and start my next plaza park @.@ busy busy!

Deacon
06-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Hmmm now it won't let me upload then is there any way I can email them as a zip folder????

erm you can try. Depends how big the folder is. try using sendpsace instead of megaupload.

Duce NLS
06-24-2011, 01:39 AM
Easy guys,

Yeah XP no problem, film wherever you like. I've decided your park is my next close up job, then will UL.

Anything I should be aware of/involved in?

Has everyone got their clips for my park promo (d...s)?

Also, I know we're all working on the fully, I still haven't decided on song yet and am still filming but I need an idea of a deadline so I have something to work towards.

Drawls, I'mma repost that park storm for you, can you please fill out, cheers :)

Do the Buds want to get involved?

Also, Momadaddy are you on Skyline's team already?

Peace

EG Fr0sty
06-24-2011, 02:14 AM
erm you can try. Depends how big the folder is. try using sendpsace instead of megaupload.

Should work now.....

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9P1LRZ3E

FullyFl4RED00
06-24-2011, 09:16 AM
So i spent all night tokin and working on my latest cap...i finally finished it. It is a lot different than when you guys last skated it, now featuring a mcdonalds and hotel in the shopping district. :D I'm anxious to get it posted but I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to skate it and what not before I do. Unless anyone wants to get a promo going for it Ill post it sometime in the next 24 hours...until then hit me up if you want to give it a try.

Duce NLS
06-24-2011, 09:32 AM
I honestly just asked that to see if that was the direction you wanted it in, I didn't wanna clutter it with something you didn't want on the form. My bad about the details I thought you wanted those as well cuz you were asking for a spot.

Ohmid: Shopping District wave ledges, balcony overlooking outdoor pool with bridge.

Drawls:

Easy guys, I need rofl to do this and Drawls. Of the Buds want in they're more than welcome, reply with quote and add yours in.

This is what we need, as you see above, imagine a cap you'd love to see, well I need 1 theme, one precise spot and one precise area within the park.

I'll get back to you once I have everyone.

Peace

Oh n fully invite me later.

Deacon
06-24-2011, 09:36 AM
Couple more from the toe series by Girl

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/6/24/8af888d82fd5c63b0130c277b483147e-1308932682000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=ps3#itemId=8af888d82fd5c63b0130c277b48314 7e

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/6/24/8a0088dd2fd5caaf0130c25e67482196-1308931024000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=ps3#searchType=TITLE&query=sean+malto&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=GRAPHIC&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=8a0088dd2fd5caaf0130c25e67482196

Deacon
06-24-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQt8j6wJV9Y

killer kow20
06-24-2011, 07:57 PM
Easy guys,

Yeah XP no problem, film wherever you like. I've decided your park is my next close up job, then will UL.

Anything I should be aware of/involved in?

Has everyone got their clips for my park promo (d...s)?

Also, I know we're all working on the fully, I still haven't decided on song yet and am still filming but I need an idea of a deadline so I have something to work towards.

Drawls, I'mma repost that park storm for you, can you please fill out, cheers :)

Do the Buds want to get involved?Also, Momadaddy are you on Skyline's team already?

Peace
do you mean involved with the FL?

FullyFl4RED00
06-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Southlake town square cap is up! Enjoy guys

Duce NLS
06-24-2011, 11:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQt8j6wJV9Y

Fuck yeah Duunder that was beast, double bench, kicker to barrier, airwalk car, that noseblunt shuv dis, n that ender, tasty!

Duce NLS
06-25-2011, 03:46 PM
So, momadaddy just joined 5150?

Deacon
06-25-2011, 04:42 PM
He wasn't joining us dude:

its fullyflared00, eg frosty killer kow.

Mommadaddy took part in the cnbs cup

Ohmidineffect
06-25-2011, 07:49 PM
So just to keep things on the Up and Up, emerica rider has invited me to join the ranks of the Pandora CAP team. It's not going to interfere with anything I do with CNBS as Pandora is strictly just for building CAPS and not filming. We've got a quick 3 tricks each from dominator, xp ,rofl and drawls at the clinic for a promo if anyone else wants to get clips in let me know, it's 2 single tricks and A line each.

EG Fr0sty
06-25-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey Deacon let me know if that secondary link doesnt work ill try again

Duce NLS
06-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Well, its official, I smoke too much.

N Ohmid, congrats dude, glad you're getting the props you deserve.

I want in on the clinic, who's picking up the clips/how you want em? Or you wanna film me later?

Any news for any news?

Ohmidineffect
06-26-2011, 03:27 AM
Well I'm filming em so whenever you're ready just give a shout and I'll take you there and thanks bro! I'm hella stoked.
Venice beach remake is coming along slowly but surely.
Fullyflared's latest park release is an absolute monster, I'm stoked to see him grow and get better.

Deacon
06-26-2011, 11:40 AM
Hey Deacon let me know if that secondary link doesnt work ill try again

got and edited the video. uploading it now.

Fully - Killer Kow - You both need tosend me clips for your welcome video and let me know what song you want.

FullyFl4RED00
06-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Ohmid- thanks man and congrats on getting on Pandora!

XP- I got like 1:40 worth of footage ready to go. How do you want me to send you the footage? I read something about megauploading it but I'm not sure how to do that ha

EG Fr0sty
06-26-2011, 12:02 PM

Fully - Killer Kow - You both need tosend me clips for your welcome video and let me know what song you want.

Ohhh sweet man can't wait to see hope you fellas like it

Deacon
06-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Ohmid- thanks man and congrats on getting on Pandora!

XP- I got like 1:40 worth of footage ready to go. How do you want me to send you the footage? I read something about megauploading it but I'm not sure how to do that ha

Put all the FLV'a files ina folder and then zip the folder. got to Megaupload and upload the zip folder and send me the link. Need to know whta song you want me to use too.

Forsty here you go dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiB11vXU_-k

Ohmidineffect
06-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Pure steez broski great skating!

Mathiys
06-26-2011, 03:49 PM
Put all the FLV'a files ina folder and then zip the folder. got to Megaupload and upload the zip folder and send me the link. Need to know whta song you want me to use too.

Forsty here you go dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiB11vXU_-k

That was sick, frosty

EG Fr0sty
06-26-2011, 04:36 PM
Hey thanks guys and Deacon that edit definitely made the video 100 times better thanks man

Edit - also cab you make a thread in the yourfootage section????Are do you want me to

Mathiys
06-26-2011, 07:26 PM
Drawls, Peep your PM's

Duce NLS
06-27-2011, 01:04 AM
Sick vid dude, me likey! Some beautiful lines in there, props!

Welcome to the team.

Mathiys what you working on at the moment?

Rofl n Mathiys I wanna speak to you both later if you're around, together would be easier.

N Drawls, park storm!

killer kow20
06-27-2011, 01:28 AM

ill get them to you asap im at my college orientation right now so it might be a day or two. really sorry about the delay but i got stuff to take care of.

Deacon
06-27-2011, 04:21 AM
ill get them to you asap im at my college orientation right now so it might be a day or two. really sorry about the delay but i got stuff to take care of.

NP dude when you are ready.

Once your welcome vid is done. start gathering clips for the full length, I really want you Fully, and Frosty to be in it.

FullyFl4RED00
06-27-2011, 07:40 AM
XP- Ok so Ill have all of my clips to you within the next 4 hours. I have like 2:30 worth of footy that is mostly CAP so feel free to use some of it for the FL :) After I send you the clips for my intro in a few hours I'm going to get a good amount of PC footy for the FL. I'll pm you with the clips and song choice soon!

Deacon
06-27-2011, 07:44 AM
XP- Ok so Ill have all of my clips to you within the next 4 hours. I have like 2:30 worth of footy that is mostly CAP so feel free to use some of it for the FL :) After I send you the clips for my intro in a few hours I'm going to get a good amount of PC footy for the FL. I'll pm you with the clips and song choice soon!

Alright mate send em over. I'm i work till 8pm UK time, so will DL and edit them tonight. what song do you want for your welcome video?

FullyFl4RED00
06-27-2011, 08:10 AM
Peter Bjorn and John- Amsterdam

Mathiys
06-27-2011, 09:41 AM
Sick vid dude, me likey! Some beautiful lines in there, props!

Welcome to the team.

Mathiys what you working on at the moment?

Rofl n Mathiys I wanna speak to you both later if you're around, together would be easier.

N Drawls, park storm!

Filming for the FL. Then getting clips for the docks.

Deacon
06-27-2011, 09:53 AM
You Fully was on the EA site and saw a couple of you clips, whose park is this line filmed at?

http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?personaId=186480450&platform=xbox&itemId=1830293&itemId=1822924#itemId=1822924

Also I noticed you using my Crail Tap deck, but with my name on it! lol. So i made you this one.

http://ll.assets.ea.com/nawp/na/u/f/GPO/ugc/skate3-cgc/2011/6/27/8af889c12fd5cdb20130d2016fe55458-1309193367000-ORIGINAL.png

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888dc2fd5c9520130d20fe2713 b42

Deacon
06-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Yo,

Can people in the docks promo start sending me their clips, or let e know when they are on site?

I need to get a wriggle on with the edit.

Mathiys
06-27-2011, 10:06 AM
Yo,

Can people in the docks promo start sending me their clips, or let e know when they are on site?

I need to get a wriggle on with the edit.

Yeah. I just need my reel cleared out first

Deacon
06-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Yeah. I just need my reel cleared out first

Again? Jesus

Mathiys
06-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Again? Jesus

Yep, I think I have like 20 seconds of free space left on it. Lol

Ohmidineffect
06-27-2011, 11:15 AM
Mathiys,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5klUbOvaBS4
at 1:04 ish ...this the spot homie?

Mathiys
06-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Yep. It starts at 2:06. And that first gap is actually 2 identical gaps back to back.

MF JORDAN
06-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Well this is what I did at work today..
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=GRAPHIC&personaId=286254050&platform=xbox#itemId=8af888d92fd5c7b10130d24ce3d43 58f

FullyFl4RED00
06-27-2011, 01:00 PM
XP- here is the link to my clips http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OICKTBKF

FullyFl4RED00
06-27-2011, 03:29 PM
XP- Hell yeah man thanks for the board im going to use it for the FL! The park that I got that clip in is mine...its called Chadwick Community Center and this is the link to the forum page that I posted it on
http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=7727

Duundermifflin
06-27-2011, 06:46 PM
Anything you guys want me to film for, im stumped.

Duce NLS
06-28-2011, 01:47 AM
You finished filming for the fully? Got some clips at my privately uploaded park?
I'm sure I can find you something to do if you want a project or something to work towards?
Like if you wanna do an edit, pick a spot n ill get some tricks there too n you can do is a collab?

Peace

LAST CALL FOR PARK STORM, BUDS N DRAWLS IF YOU WANT IN NOW'S THE TIME ELSE WE SHALL START THE BALL ROLLING WITHOUT YOU
Rofl I need you to do yours too please.

Thank you!

Roflcopter
06-28-2011, 03:32 AM

Drawls:

Rofl: some grimy back alley stuff with tons of chances for creativity.

Dubs:
fixed

Roflcopter
06-28-2011, 03:46 AM
By the way, Bandwagon Bay is done, ill invite some of you guys sometime soon to get an approval shred.

Deacon
06-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Ok. I have almost finished a new park which I would like guest skaters for - only 4 clips per person on this one.

However first we need to do Duces Docks promo - Can we start collecitng the clips please?

Duce NLS
06-28-2011, 06:38 AM
Rofl, thank you.

Xp count me in.

I pretty much have my docks clips [I had been trying not to mention the name ha ha] so I should have you the link by tomorrow pm.

Park storming I'm closing as of tonight. Details will follow.

Peace

Ohmidineffect
06-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Duce check your PM's

FullyFl4RED00
06-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Yo Xp did you get my clips?

Deacon
06-28-2011, 11:44 AM
Yo Xp did you get my clips?

Not yet, will download tonight dude. was inda busy last night, building. Still need to finish it,but if you're on for a shred later, I'll show you around.

Duundermifflin
06-28-2011, 12:00 PM
well i could get some clips for the docks promo today if thats okay? i got lots of clips saved for the full length and some for the board vids xp's gonna do, if anyones on in like 30 mins anyone wanna sesh a single spot and make a little solo

Duce NLS
06-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Count me in ill be on in a bit.

EG Fr0sty
06-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Am I allowed to make a board request????

Also I'm all down for a part in the full length I there anything in particular you guys want?????

Deacon
06-29-2011, 01:20 AM
Depends on the board! Link me a pick and i'll have a look.

In terms of Full length. what ever you want dude - CAP, PC I'm not fussy.

Deacon
06-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Also, how about a bit of a music sharing interlude. post a fav song either from your youth or present and you never know you might just expand your musical horizen.

Me first, from my youth (1992!!!) Seenthese guys live like 10 times over the years. Fucking amazing, this is easily my fav song by them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gavcjNniIvk

MF JORDAN
06-29-2011, 08:12 AM
first day off...
heres that park storm idea. the line at 00:46 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PghilT-MiY&feature=related.

also i need 1 more person for emb footy. hit me up via xbox bra.

MF JORDAN
06-29-2011, 08:20 AM
also i can't wait to skate venice beach. so hype
gonna have to grab some 90's gear. tho that should not be to hard.
i'll try to look like tom penny.

old skate video anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iElGgEUmWA

Duce NLS
06-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Drawls, can you do it like everyone else please, one theme, one specific spot and one specific area within that theme. And please copy n paste it so yours is with the rest. Thanks again.

Peace

Also, count me in for emb fo sho.

Got so much to be uploading, filming, building and should be editing, wish the days were longer ha ha.

Peace