PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Kids Table

TACOPUNISH3R
06-16-2011, 11:08 PM
I regret to inform you about this, but on June 16, 2011, the kids table succumbed to an attack by spam bots. It was a good run, but between the trolls, taco's terrible videos, and finally, the massive spam attacks, the Kids Table has become a barren and desolate wasteland. Humanitarian efforts to bring survivors to a fake skate shelter should be put into effect soon.
What the hell am I typing? I really have no clue.
R.I.P. Kids Table

Renegade
06-17-2011, 02:45 AM
Yup, I went there to find out what i should put in my converter settings and saw it wasnt stickied anymore. RIP kids table does anyone want to help me use prism?

SuperMutantFerf
06-17-2011, 11:45 AM
@ renegade
you tied to prism for any reason?>
xillisoft video converter will get you better video, and is very useful for other stuff like converting ipod/zune videos etc.

went to the forums to check some videos that i had been uploading to find that i can't see them anywhere...

hmmmm.... cheap a** videos with a digi cam vs pony up for a cap card....
ugggggggg

m.seven
06-17-2011, 10:29 PM
just went to look at the EA forum.it says the site is read-only this weekend as they they undergo maintainence to reduce spam.i personally thinks it's a little too late now.i think we've all accepted the fact that the kid's table is dead.

NotedDerk
06-20-2011, 11:27 AM
it's been revived...sort of

EG Fr0sty
06-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Looks like there trying to make a comeback over there....Taco's at work trying to bring out the best in everybody