PDA

View Full Version : video of the week section?

Benutzer1Oliver
06-23-2011, 04:22 AM
I wondered if we can start a video of the week section in this forum.
I always think wow that must be the best video this week but I can't show it how he deserves it nor the owner gets honoured for his work.

So please don't get me wrong, I don't want to make it look like cotws or smthg. I just want that fakeskaters in this forum choose from all videos in one week who takes the best one, not sending in all what you got just post the video you think is the best one. something like that would be great

peace

SK8ERatWAR
06-23-2011, 07:59 AM
good idea

thesignguy
06-23-2011, 08:16 AM
I personally don't think this is going to happen. We have had the same low key format and layout here since before the EA forums. I appreciate your wanting to improve the site, and I am sure your intentions are good. But a lot of videos of the week cause unwanted drama and drag on for weeks because someone didn't have the time to review a bunch of videos. We have enough unfinished projects ;)
Not changing to much I am sure does not make sense to a lot, but I think that's why a lot of us are still here. If Demz or a mod wants to take it on I am fine with it, but to me I'm not interested.

momadaddy
06-23-2011, 08:38 AM
i hated month old video of the week/featured videos. looks sloppy and becomes an eye sore after awhile