View Full Version : DonVigo's "Spring of Suck"

DonVigo
06-23-2011, 08:55 PM
Pre-season footy - Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdwz-fNSYkI&feature=channel_video_title

replicant
06-24-2011, 03:08 AM
lrn2frontside :p
I see the stall has gone into a saran wrap variation now.

DonVigo
06-24-2011, 07:36 AM
Hey, I just learned the frontside fifty last week!

Hahaha, I don't know why that trick scares the bejesus out of me, but I'm doing at least one on any given session. They just look reeeeeeeeeeeeeal ugly right now. As soon as I have them solid, I'll get the FS 5, and then the nose grabbers. Then it'll be "Hey, look at both versions of that trick!"

replicant
06-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Yeah, everyone has their natural lean, but the normal personal gets bent on FS since you hit a blind spot halfway into it.

pawnluvguitarist
06-27-2011, 08:18 AM
good stuff man, fs variations on tranny scare the shit outta me too haha

knexzor
06-27-2011, 09:22 AM
Always nice to see community rl footy, nice job on those grinds. Have you tried stand-up bs 5-0's? they are so sweet when you get comfortable with them.
Keep it up!

DonVigo
06-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Pawn - Thanks, brother. I wish I was closer to this place, I'd try to be the you of liptricks.

Knex - You mean like a locked in 5-0 grind? That seems to be the trick I keep getting and losing. There's a little hip-to-pocket section of my park I could hit them on consistantly last year, but I haven't seemed to get the magic back just yet. I'm going back and forth on investing my time in that trick, or learning how to get into and out of nosepicks and such. Downside to being a chubby guy, I think it really nerfs my ability to balance having all this lard above my center of gravity. But most def a sick trick.

Thanks for the love, fella's!