View Full Version : Pawn OG wood mini

pawnluvguitarist
06-24-2011, 06:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9HcWY94n-U

thesignguy
06-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Wow that was cool
I thought every clip was tits..... Except the ender haha
I haven't seen as much transition skating from you like I thought, when you first got s3 you were pretty stoked on it. I think almost all these clips look better. I tried to recreate my ramp like I remember this one looking.

pawnluvguitarist
06-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Wow that was cool
I thought every clip was tits..... Except the ender haha
I haven't seen as much transition skating from you like I thought, when you first got s3 you were pretty stoked on it. I think almost all these clips look better. I tried to recreate my ramp like I remember this one looking.

Thanks man

yeah, i really loved the challenge of the S3 transition skating pre-patch, and post patch you could get a challenge on custom minis, but nothing is as smooth as in OG, and getting anything on this thing is such a challenge too so its a win win.

emericaridr11
06-24-2011, 07:06 PM
uh seriously wow...... such good stuff

:27 secs knock my dome around a bit, really cool looking
:43 sec that line....
and all the kickflip crooks were "Stella"

briden
06-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Back nosegrind shove was really good, forgot how harsh the cams can be with alot of movement though.

pawnluvguitarist
06-25-2011, 02:33 AM
Back nosegrind shove was really good, forgot how harsh the cams can be with alot of movement though.

thanks man

yeah the cam does tend to swing around a bit, a lot of the times, especially with lines on this ramp you are very limited with what camera angles you can use. A lot of the times they'll get cut off at some point.

pawnluvguitarist
06-25-2011, 06:46 AM
Thanks again guys

If anyone wants to send me some clips on the wood mini go on ahead, I plan on doing a few more of these short vids now and then.

kajigger
06-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Nice to see some OG action again. Real tight work bro. Just a shame EA can't give us some the new features in the older games.

agusbmxarg
06-25-2011, 08:31 AM
woah!

pawnluvguitarist
06-25-2011, 08:39 AM
Nice to see some OG action again. Real tight work bro. Just a shame EA can't give us some the new features in the older games.

Thanks man

I dunno, I think I like OG the way it is, it's simple and smooth, I like not having to worry about filming, just focus on the skating. It's a good contrast compared to S3 which is all about the features.

saunders420
06-25-2011, 01:31 PM
goodness gracious

MarcoPoloUSN
06-25-2011, 02:56 PM
wow you truely entertain. thats some of the most fun skating to watch out of everything else here.

the whole way through im wondering what you are going to do next after every landing. im sure thats what you aim for. ;)

pawnluvguitarist
06-26-2011, 03:44 AM
wow you truely entertain. thats some of the most fun skating to watch out of everything else here.

the whole way through im wondering what you are going to do next after every landing. im sure thats what you aim for. ;)

Thanks for the kind words dude, It was one of the funnest vids for me to make, glad it was as fun to watch.