PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day

Ayreon
07-01-2011, 10:12 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1007/happy-canada-day-just-poking-some-fun-here-demotivational-poster-1278026190.jpg

Post up Canadians. get drunk tonight!

Wiltzuh
07-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Are you canadian !? Seems like we have some sick CANADIANS in fluckit. Saunders...Boxerman...you ? Damn i have to move to CAnada =)

Boxerman08
07-01-2011, 03:18 PM
haha yeah! I'd love to get drunk, but I worked all day today, and the damn assholes where I work told me I'd have this weekend off, but they're giving me lame ass shifts, so i can't really do anything... but I hope all other Canadian fluckers are gonna party hard haha!

Are you canadian !? Seems like we have some sick CANADIANS in fluckit. Saunders...Boxerman...you ? Damn i have to move to CAnada =)

haha stoked you remembered I was Canadian! ;) move to Canada dude! but not Quebec haha I live and Quebec, and I hate it...

Wiltzuh
07-01-2011, 03:32 PM
haha yeah! I'd love to get drunk, but I worked all day today, and the damn assholes where I work told me I'd have this weekend off, but they're giving me lame ass shifts, so i can't really do anything... but I hope all other Canadian fluckers are gonna party hard haha!

haha stoked you remembered I was Canadian! ;) move to Canada dude! but not Quebec haha I live and Quebec, and I hate it...

OFF COURSE i remember ou dude ! Canadians seems like being best fakeskaters ever. Like in making maple syrup, skateboards from canadian maple.
You're also used to be best country in Ice hockey but this year, we...little Finland beaten you ;)
You also gave us Arcade fire and Danko Jones. And i really feel you guys cause most of canadians are living as north as we are in Finland. Canada is also bilingual just like Finland.
You guys love Ice Hockey...just like we in Finland.

Canada is awsome country

DonVigo
07-01-2011, 04:08 PM
Happy First of July ya' flappy headed fluckers!

m.seven
07-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Happy Canada Day to all my buds in the Great White North!
@Ayreon:i wanna see some pics of the festivities.

pawnluvguitarist
07-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Happy Canada day everybody :)

Ayreon
07-02-2011, 11:33 AM
haha yeah! I'd love to get drunk, but I worked all day today, and the damn assholes where I work told me I'd have this weekend off, but they're giving me lame ass shifts, so i can't really do anything...

ha I worked to. got home at 9ish, showered, ate really fast. went to the corner store to by mix and went and partied. i said happy canada day to the asian dude at the sore and he responded yah howdy in a sarcastic tone. lmfao

Happy Canada Day to all my buds in the Great White North!
@Ayreon:i wanna see some pics of the festivities.
ha, will post when the pics are up. i think im in a few

do it. Canadains are mad cool lol

Boxerman08
07-02-2011, 11:41 AM
ha I worked to. got home at 9ish, showered, ate really fast. went to the corner store to by mix and went and partied. i said happy canada day to the asian dude at the sore and he responded yah howdy in a sarcastic tone. lmfao

do it. Canadains are mad cool lol

hahahahaha that's so good. I'm sure he was happy about the fact it was Canada Day, he probably sold a crazy load of beer and other shit
And some Canadians are cool, not all lol A lot of French Canadians from Quebec are douchebags (this coming from a French Canadian from Quebec, but I don't think I'm a douchebag... am I...? haha)

Ayreon
07-02-2011, 01:38 PM
haa i heard the frenchies can be pompous. i never had a problem with them. french chick in my class...but shes actually from france so idk...hot tho lol

Razorlike Blue
07-02-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm not Canadian, just wanted to say wonderful work your doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ic3xNfEP_o

Boxerman08
07-02-2011, 06:16 PM
haa i heard the frenchies can be pompous. i never had a problem with them. french chick in my class...but shes actually from france so idk...hot tho lol

nah I never had a problem with them either, since I'm considered to be "one of them" lol but I've come across some hardcore douchebags around where I live, but that might go for everywhere... Idk haha I just wanna move out of Quebec, either go somewhere in Ontario or Vancouver

Ayreon
07-03-2011, 11:14 PM
yah thats true there are dbags eveywhere

So I got really drunk last night too. Little more celebrating. Worked today hungover as fuck. that sucked

i am a snail
07-03-2011, 11:23 PM
happy canadia everybudy