PDA

View Full Version : Dan Drehobl Solo (HD) - afro

AfRoMaTiC480
07-02-2011, 12:05 AM
took a lil while the last couple days to edit this using a new program (Vegas). thanks for hooking shit up prowlin and smoak. Put some hard work into this video. Enjoy :D

vimeo will be up tomorrow :(

***HD***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIz1gt__zKA

fallingskyline
07-02-2011, 02:57 AM
drehobl = win!
sweet flow, cams and edit.
i liked it very much <3

song reminded me of something (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkl8tCAkByU);)

Papasmoak
07-02-2011, 08:19 AM
Wow, just wow Afro....this came out awesome.
Tons of tweaks & twirks made the tricks ooze with style.
Great edit as well.

Sickone
07-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Great watch man that was tight

AfRoMaTiC480
07-02-2011, 12:08 PM
thanks falling, i usually dont edit to this style of music which i do like irl,
but i wanted this to be good and flow right. inspires me to do more
originally had a diff song in mind but it got real annoying during editing and didnt sound right. I had this song in mind from and old cairo foster part awhile back
glad u enjoyed it.

Smoak, appreciate it homie. you know alot of this was not first try and i like to keep my shit
a secret now as far as my videos :) thanks again for the old Controversial logos.
good lookin out

Sickones, Glad u liked it man. i wanted to make something different this time around and i think
i accomplished that.
thanks dude

Gizzler
07-03-2011, 02:35 AM
drehobl's cool and that was fun to watch man! especially liked all the bowl stuff. and that ug kgrind transfer near the end was dope!

I sever heads
07-03-2011, 07:25 AM
really liked this frofro!!! the intro was really sick, all the trick selections , the quality, cams, and like 3 fuckin bangers. you can tell you took some time on this for sure. good job bruhbruh!

AfRoMaTiC480
07-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Thanks Gizzler, yeah I liked how the bowl/pool tricks
came out with the change of pace in the song.
ug crooks took awhile, kinda popped a lil out but it was
perfect into the tranny. Had never seen that hit before
not to say I am the first.
Glad u enjoyed it

Sever, yes I worked real hard to make this look different
and really clean as u know. Stoked on how this came out. Got something else right now I'm working on but Vol. 3 is coming
Thank you sir

m.seven
07-04-2011, 08:59 AM
usually not really a fan of the "pro" vids..this was the exception.great job on this,Afro.UG bonanza!

AfRoMaTiC480
07-04-2011, 11:16 AM
usually not really a fan of the "pro" vids..this was the exception.great job on this,Afro.UG bonanza!

Thanks man I'm glad this was an exception. Means I did something right. Found some new and old ug's a least for me for this. Thanks for the watch

Phobia
07-05-2011, 12:23 PM
really nice man i loved it, awesome tricks and filming.

AfRoMaTiC480
07-05-2011, 05:18 PM
thanks man, i gotta bunch of leftovers so im prolly gonna throw something else together.