PDA

View Full Version : s2 collabo idea

agusbmxarg
07-06-2011, 08:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtHtQf_VRDw

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking, is anybody down on doing this? Is anybody down on editing an video filled with clips from all of us? maybe all of us skating one particular spot or location, or just any place from NSV and the DLCs...
I propose a s2 video since that's the only skate game I have atm.

Update: 07/07

Underground Fluckin'
s2 collabo.

.2-4 clips at Subway Station (Community Center Classy San Van pack DLC).
.Send the .FLV RAW CLIP link (megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/)/4shared (http://www.4shared.com/)/etc. (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=video+converter+software)) to Deacon:
--You can either PM him the video link to his FLUCKIT PROFILE PAGE (http://skatefluckit.com/member.php?u=8459) or his YOUTUBE ACCOUNT (http://www.youtube.com/iiblackoutx).
.Upload the video with your name/gamertag (If you want to).
.I think 4 clips max for each any of us is good, but feel free to upload some skit, fill takes.
.In case you want ramped slomo clip, send Deacon both 100% and 50% speed clips, please.
.Have fun filming.
.Have fun skating!

Clips sent so far:
Deacon
Briden
Agusbmxarg
Boxerman08
skateratwar
andreas
Seanne1986
teh m1L3z

Boxerman08
07-06-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm down. I've been playing a lot of skate 2 recently, so I could easily get a few clips for this.

Deacon
07-06-2011, 03:10 PM
i'm in. i'll even edit if you like.

briden
07-06-2011, 03:45 PM
I like this idea.

emericaridr11
07-06-2011, 03:47 PM
count me in, BUT not for editing (i have too much shit to edit still)....

let me know more about it

agusbmxarg
07-06-2011, 06:27 PM
i'm in. i'll even edit if you like.

Hell yeah man! that would be great.

Now, all of us should contribute with ANY idea (spots, tricks, theme, etc.).
I don't like to set up rules and all that, we are all part of this and most of the people here is very creative so doing something like a brainstorm with what to do for this video should be interesting.
For example, instead of doing lil parts of each player, I was thinking more of a mixtape video, those are great.

EDIT:

What could be very interesting is, picking one spot (for example, G.E.D.) and get 4 clips of each skater (1 gap, 1 grind, 2 randoms), and see how people have different styles and how different the cruise down the spots, and different ideas of course.

Boxerman08
07-06-2011, 09:10 PM
i'm down with that idea, and G.E.D. is one of my personal favorite spots, so I'd be more than happy getting 4 clips there ;) but I'm up to any suggestions/ideas.
We could always make a video at the training facility, but that place has been skated and used in many videos, so idk lol Or maybe get clips in one of the DLCs... idk haha

SK8ERatWAR
07-07-2011, 03:18 AM
i'm in, and i was gonna say training facility too, but like boxerman said it's a bit overused maybe.. but at the community center or the school from the classic san van pack would be fucking awesome, or in the subway station at the community center, don't know why we would contribute ideas on tricks lol :P

emericaridr11
07-07-2011, 03:26 AM
SUBWAY STATION! thats what im talkin bout

agusbmxarg
07-07-2011, 05:56 AM
SUBWAY STATION! thats what im talkin bout

Let's do it!

Check first post.

Boxerman08
07-07-2011, 10:20 AM
fuck yeah, down with the underground! haha

edit: you want the converted clips? why not everyone sends in their clips and whoever edits, converts them so all the clips will have the same conversion settings and quality etc.

emericaridr11
07-07-2011, 10:52 AM
fuck yeah, down with the underground! haha

edit: you want the converted clips? why not everyone sends in their clips and whoever edits, converts them so all the clips will have the same conversion settings and quality etc.

my quality is going to be different cause I use a capcard

xRiverKing
07-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Is there a deadline? I am pretty busy with stuff but I'd like to get in on this if I can.

Boxerman08
07-07-2011, 11:57 AM
my quality is going to be different cause I use a capcard

It's all good dude, at least you won't be dealing with the EA nation garbage haha I was just wondering because usually (for me anyways) it's easier when i just convert everything with the same settings and not have multiple types of files, but if that's what Deacon or agusbmxarg then I'll send the converted clips, no problem lol

emericaridr11
07-07-2011, 12:01 PM
sending raw flv files is the best way for sure, so deacon can convert to what his editor uses......

Mine will be .mov so Deacon if you need me to make them .mp4 for your editor I certainly can, just let me know..... otherwise your getting .mov files

agusbmxarg
07-07-2011, 03:41 PM
sending raw flv files is the best way for sure, so deacon can convert to what his editor uses......

Well I didn't think of that. I'll delete the convertion topic from the first post.
I wrote that because that would be less work for the editor, but if he doesn't mind converting all the clips, then thats good.

EDIT:Boxerman you're right, Deacon should convert them so the video will be graphically homogeneous. I'll send him raw .flv clips straight from 4shared.
I'll start crusing down the substation in an hour or so. I'm really stoked with this.

Deacon
07-08-2011, 03:38 AM

Mine will be .mov so Deacon if you need me to make them .mp4 for your editor I certainly can, just let me know..... otherwise your getting .mov files

Hey dude. MP4 would be better tbh, however if you are using PVR to capture M2TS files are fine also.

Deacon
07-08-2011, 04:35 AM
Well I didn't think of that. I'll delete the convertion topic from the first post.
I wrote that because that would be less work for the editor, but if he doesn't mind converting all the clips, then thats good.

EDIT:Boxerman you're right, Deacon should convert them so the video will be graphically homogeneous. I'll send him raw .flv clips straight from 4shared.
I'll start crusing down the substation in an hour or so. I'm really stoked with this.

Convertings not an issue. Only takes min to convert 15-20 files on my laptop. So please sned FLV's.

OK lets talk music. Can we

My suggestions:

The Jam - Going Underground (Joke!!)
The Clash - Train in Vain
Stiff Little Fingers - Suspect Device

But i'll happily edit to aything you guys want.

Also my youtube account is:

www.youtube.com/iiblackoutx

SK8ERatWAR
07-08-2011, 12:25 PM
I'd suggest anything from cream for the music.. i used one song in my last vid..
oh and you should also write the names in the first post who has signed up for this, that's more convenient ;)

agusbmxarg
07-08-2011, 02:12 PM
OK lets talk music. Can we

I like both Clash and SLF songs, SK8ERatWAR, Cream is really good to, but I've thought that, since Deacon is editing the video, he should choose the song that fits the video perfectly. (Go check Deacon's YT page and watch all his videos, relying on him for the song selection isn't a bad idea heheh).

xRiverKing
07-08-2011, 04:17 PM
deadline?

agusbmxarg
07-08-2011, 06:36 PM
deadline?

Idk, 07/22?

Boxerman08
07-08-2011, 08:42 PM
I think someone has used Train in Vain before, but it's such a sick song... Would suit well for the location though, since we're doing it in the subway lol The STF song was decent, would be looking forward to see how you would edit the video with that song. But Deacon, it's completely up to you though ;) edit the video to whichever song you want. I'll be sending you my clips shortly.

SK8ERatWAR
07-09-2011, 08:28 AM
I like both Clash and SLF songs, SK8ERatWAR, Cream is really good to, but I've thought that, since Deacon is editing the video, he should choose the song that fits the video perfectly. (Go check Deacon's YT page and watch all his videos, relying on him for the song selection isn't a bad idea heheh).

i know his yt channel, i'm subscribed and regularly contact him, cause we're on the same team lol ;p and indeed he makes good song choices, i have no worries about that!

i think 22/7 is a bit fast, stretch the deadline a bit, so more people have time to join

Deacon
07-09-2011, 10:20 AM
I think someone has used Train in Vain before, but it's such a sick song... Would suit well for the location though, since we're doing it in the subway lol The STF song was decent, would be looking forward to see how you would edit the video with that song. But Deacon, it's completely up to you though ;) edit the video to whichever song you want. I'll be sending you my clips shortly.

Another fakeskate vid? Oh damn. Ironically I was watching Almost round 3 this morning and Rodney Mullen skates too it! MMMM maybe i'll wait until I have all the clips and i'll see wat works best.

@ Stevie - :-)

Boxerman08
07-09-2011, 01:13 PM
haha yeah, I knew it was in Mullen's part in Round 3, but I've heard it as well in another fakeskate video ;) sorry to burst your bubble haha it's such a sick song though, you should still use it if you really wanna use it. I don't see why people would hate it because the song has been used before :p

And now I feel like watching Almost Round 3 right now... DAMN!

emericaridr11
07-09-2011, 01:19 PM
so Im not going to make this collab..... haha..... why

my buddy took his skate 2 copy back from me, so.... maybe next time for me

agusbmxarg
07-09-2011, 05:05 PM
Ughh that sucks man, but as you said, next time.
This wont be the last s2 collabo we'll make, that's for sure.

Boxerman08
07-09-2011, 07:04 PM
damn E, your friend is such a douche... jks :p
sucks you can't make it in the video!

agusbmxarg
07-09-2011, 10:07 PM
I've just sent my four clips to Deacon.

Keep em coming!

SK8ERatWAR
07-10-2011, 12:16 PM
agus, you should put this in the general discussion forum, this needs more people!

agusbmxarg
07-10-2011, 04:47 PM
agus, you should put this in the general discussion forum, this needs more people!

You're right. Could a mod do this?
I know a mixtape video with clips from a bunch of guys does need time but I would like to see this edit right now!! =P

SK8ERatWAR
07-11-2011, 07:34 AM
no no, just start a new thread there ;)

agusbmxarg
07-11-2011, 08:08 AM
no no, just start a new thread there ;)

But isn't it only about s3? I don't want to get in trouble (it's just a forum, I know =P).

Deacon
07-11-2011, 01:09 PM
Yo

So far I have my clips, Agus, and Bridens.

I need to see if Boxermans link is working again, as it kept telling me it was unavailable.

Also if you want a clip with ramped slo mo can you send me 50% version and 100% version of the clip you want doing please?

Keep 'em coming.

xRiverKing
07-11-2011, 06:35 PM
Also if you want a clip with ramped slo mo can you send me 50% version and 100% version of the clip you want doing please?

I hope I don't forget this ^^ maybe stick it in the 1st post agus.

Mine won't be for probably another week. Should make a list on who all plans on sending

Boxerman08
07-11-2011, 08:18 PM
I need to see if Boxermans link is working again, as it kept telling me it was unavailable.

sorry dude, I'll get on updating that link asap.

agusbmxarg
07-12-2011, 05:36 AM
I hope I don't forget this ^^ maybe stick it in the 1st post agus.

Done :)

agusbmxarg
07-12-2011, 03:15 PM
C'mon guys! let's do this! To the one who have already sent clips, looks like we should get a couple more hah.

Boxerman08
07-12-2011, 07:16 PM
yo deacon did you get my clips or is the link still not working??

andreas
07-13-2011, 01:44 PM
excited to see the result of this

Deacon
07-13-2011, 02:26 PM
yo deacon did you get my clips or is the link still not working??

it works now. so yep thats 4 peoples clips i have now.

Deacon
07-15-2011, 07:03 PM
got stevies (skateratwar) clips as well

keep 'em coming

Boxerman08
07-15-2011, 10:38 PM
aight sick lol btw, if ever I get clips I like better than the ones I've already sent in, think I could send you better ones? (didn't happen yet anyways, but I'm just asking in case it does happen lol)

Deacon
07-16-2011, 05:24 AM
aight sick lol btw, if ever I get clips I like better than the ones I've already sent in, think I could send you better ones? (didn't happen yet anyways, but I'm just asking in case it does happen lol)

yeah mate, no probs

agusbmxarg
07-16-2011, 08:37 AM

You didn't even have to ask man. Of course you can.

agusbmxarg
07-18-2011, 12:48 PM
Hey, those with s2 and classic san van pack, get some clips in here!

Boxerman08
07-18-2011, 01:14 PM
You didn't even have to ask man. Of course you can.

haha idk i was just asking just in case

agusbmxarg
07-18-2011, 01:18 PM
haha idk i was just asking just in case

I'm thinking of playing tonight, If I get deece clips I'll send them in too.

agusbmxarg
07-19-2011, 07:24 AM
Deacon I've just sent you a pm with one more clip.

andreas
07-19-2011, 09:05 AM
I got the SV classic pack and the filmers pack so I'd like to send something out.

agusbmxarg
07-19-2011, 09:45 AM
I got the SV classic pack and the filmers pack so I'd like to send something out.

Nice to know that! start working with the free advncd camera and take some clips at the subway station for the edit. Remember, watermark: off hehe.

agusbmxarg
07-19-2011, 01:01 PM
Yo deacon let me know if you got the clip.

andreas
07-20-2011, 04:00 PM
pm'd my clips to deacon yesterday. hope everything works out good.

agusbmxarg
07-20-2011, 06:18 PM
Yo deacon let us know if you're still down for editing this.

Too bad we didn't get a big response but even if the video is short, it should be done.
Maybe another spot for the next video will attract more people.

Seanne1986
07-20-2011, 06:46 PM
I'm definitely down for this. Good idea man.

agusbmxarg
07-20-2011, 07:41 PM
I'm definitely down for this. Good idea man.

Try to send these before friday.

Seanne1986
07-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Already sent 'em.

agusbmxarg
07-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Today's the day. Deadline has arrive. Yo deacon, have you got my yt message? are you still down for this???

Deacon
07-22-2011, 02:07 PM
hell yeah i'm down to edit this, i'll start working on it.

agusbmxarg
07-22-2011, 02:54 PM
hell yeah i'm down to edit this, i'll start working on it.

:)

The following errors occurred with your submission
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

andreas
07-22-2011, 07:48 PM
so excited to see the outcome

Deacon
07-31-2011, 06:52 AM
Guys,

i'm really struggling for song ideas for the video. does anyone have any suggestions?

the one i stared to edit too is too short! lol.

agusbmxarg
07-31-2011, 09:39 AM
Guys,

i'm really struggling for song ideas for the video. does anyone have any suggestions?

the one i stared to edit too is too short! lol.

Ughh man, I don't know what to say. Put the one you like the most hahah.

Boxerman08
07-31-2011, 10:26 AM
how long is the video gonna be approx.?

Deacon
07-31-2011, 10:41 AM
about 2.30 to 3.30 mins

Seanne1986
07-31-2011, 12:24 PM
Sending you a pm of a song I was planing on using for a solo. Check it out Deacon.

andreas
07-31-2011, 02:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Wp_82auL8 cut and fade the intro a bit and it's good.

teh m1L3z
07-31-2011, 03:35 PM
can i send a few? i can get em in rly soon

Deacon
08-01-2011, 05:07 AM
can i send a few? i can get em in rly soon

Yeah man. send over ASAp though as i'm editng it now. But yeah send em over.

SK8ERatWAR
08-01-2011, 06:29 AM
if you're still struggling with the song choice, use the sugar hill gang - rappers delight =D

teh m1L3z
08-01-2011, 07:06 PM
alright i got a cpl now i can send but i want to get a cpl more tonight but ill def send before i go to bed tonight

agusbmxarg
08-01-2011, 07:16 PM
yeah man, do it.

Offtopic, I think right after Deacon post this video, I'll start a new community s2 video thread, and maybe editing it too...

andreas
08-02-2011, 06:30 PM
yeah agus that would be sick.

agusbmxarg
08-03-2011, 08:03 AM
can't wait...

Boxerman08
08-03-2011, 08:12 AM
we should have one of these community collabo s2 videos every month ;) we all pick a spot together, get a few clips, and make a video lol would be dope... just an idea, take it or leave it lol

agusbmxarg
08-03-2011, 08:31 AM
we should have one of these community collabo s2 videos every month ;) we all pick a spot together, get a few clips, and make a video lol would be dope... just an idea, take it or leave it lol

Man I'm down for it. About the spot, you know which should be featured in the next video (secret loading dock yeeah).
I'll start a thread right after Deacon finishes this project.
Or you could start the thread if you want to, and edit it too...

I find more pleasant and interesting working for community projects than solo videos. Having these regularly would be good...

Boxerman08
08-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Man I'm down for it. About the spot, you know which should be featured in the next video (secret loading dock yeeah).
I'll start a thread right after Deacon finishes this project.
Or you could start the thread if you want to, and edit it too...

I find more pleasant and interesting working for community projects than solo videos. Having these regularly would be good...

Yeah, loading dock would be a sick spot to have this, I love that spot lol You can make the thread and all though, because I've got some stuff to edit all the time with PCTV haha but if you really don't feel like it, I could maybe give it a go, but my editing skills are limited and basic, so idk if I'd be the best candidate for editing haha

agusbmxarg
08-03-2011, 09:09 AM
Yeah, loading dock would be a sick spot to have this, I love that spot lol You can make the thread and all though, because I've got some stuff to edit all the time with PCTV haha but if you really don't feel like it, I could maybe give it a go, but my editing skills are limited and basic, so idk if I'd be the best candidate for editing haha

I don't present myself as a possible editor because of my lack of skills too. Like, been using Vegas for 2 weeks only, I still don't know how to insert texts and all that, and to be honest effects and skits are not my thing. If I ever edit a community video, it will be simple as fluck, just a bunch of clips with soundtrack...
Anyways, if no one has problems with that, I would edit it :p

Deacon
08-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Alright guys. I have 8 peoples clips. ranging from 3 from some people to 6 from others. instead of picking clips i'm just going to use everything and do it in parts. I'll Megaupload it to you agus as soon as its done.

agusbmxarg
08-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Alright guys. I have 8 peoples clips. ranging from 3 from some people to 6 from others. instead of picking clips i'm just going to use everything and do it in parts. I'll Megaupload it to you agus as soon as its done.

Sick, but, why don't you upload it?

Deacon
08-03-2011, 04:06 PM
erm, I can do, i just thought as it was your idea you'd want to upload it, but i'm cool either way.

question has anyone used No Cars Go by Arcade Fure on a video? (other then mike mo!)

teh m1L3z
08-03-2011, 04:35 PM
ill edit the next one if you want.

youtube.com/tehm1l3z

if u wanna see some of my edits. let me know tho. im def down.

agusbmxarg
08-03-2011, 04:53 PM
ill edit the next one if you want.

youtube.com/tehm1l3z

if u wanna see some of my edits. let me know tho. im def down.

Of course you can dude. What do you think about the Secret loading dock Spot???

Deacon
08-03-2011, 04:58 PM
ignore the arcade question i've found the perfect song to use.

agusbmxarg
08-03-2011, 05:17 PM
ignore the arcade question i've found the perfect song to use.

Ayeee.
Hey want don't you want to upload it?

Deacon
08-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Ayeee.
Hey want don't you want to upload it?

as i said before dude i just thought as it was your idea you'd want to upload it, but its cool i'll upload it.

teh m1L3z
08-03-2011, 05:49 PM
that spots great. ima start gettin clips there tonight. fills and shit.

agusbmxarg
08-03-2011, 08:12 PM
that spots great. ima start gettin clips there tonight. fills and shit.

Samsies, already took some pics, check my avatar looks so cool lol

Deacon
08-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Alright Guys.

Heres the vid. I tried to sync it as best as I can considering the length of some of the lines. Also I edited out the watermark on a couple of clips and re-added the fish eye vig. Anyway guys hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtHtQf_VRDw

I'll take back seat on the editing for a bit, however I will deffo be submitting clips. peace.

briden
08-05-2011, 04:25 PM
First off just amazing edit, really stands out. Can't say much else, just solid work.
Seanne's Kf crook! Single and line were awesome.
Deacon nollie inward heel boogerslide, I've never seen that one before, nevertheless a good looking one.
Agus makes skating slow look awesome
Boxerman, filming always the best. it's ridiculous Sw fs flip tweak too
Next part got a little too crazy, couldnt keep up.
Stevie finished it off strong though! Fs ollie and ollie to fakie just looked so natural, and the wallie looked fantastic

teh m1L3z
08-05-2011, 05:10 PM
awsome. nice edit deacon.

briden u refering to my part that was too crazy? compared to the other clips they were a little outta place. didnt realise how fast they were.lol.

Boxerman08
08-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Deacon, Briden and Stevie defs had the best clips. Some clips were a little weird, but it's all good. Beast edit Deacon. Can't wait for the next one ;) This should be posted in the footy section, if it hasn't already been put up there lol

agusbmxarg
08-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Dude I don't know what to say, so happy with this!
It's awesome man! seriously!
Like, the editing and song choice are way too good.
Damn you boxerman, soooo sick clips man. Deacon, you too, I like your style A LOT.
The rest of the guys too.
I'll update the first post right now.

andreas
08-05-2011, 06:31 PM
goddamn that was great! I definitely need to step up my filming though...:D Everyone did an awesome job and there were some crazy clips that you guys got.

SK8ERatWAR
08-05-2011, 06:45 PM
damn, boxer always has such clean clips, loved the edit deacon, song choice was awesome! and thanks for letting me end this great vid ^^ don't get what andreas was actually trying to show us here but whatever hehe

Deacon
08-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Howdy People. I'm glad you all like the vid, I was very apprehensive about the edit because when I make my own vids I only have to please myself.

When ever I set out to make a video, before I even start filming I have a good idea of what I want to achieve. With this video I couldn't picture in my mind how it was going to work at first, everything was a surprise.

For me this video is what a forum community collab should be, a mixed bag of styles that anyone can be a part of, I think we should stick with that M.O.

Milez is on the next edit, and I look forward to seeing what comes up with. In the interests of variety, with each location change we should have an editor change that way each video will be unique.

I know the next vid is at the secret loading dock, but for future videos I would like to throw my ten cents in pot and offer up some suggesitons:

The Creature Ramp (I know its small, but a complete vert video would be different)
Lake Sherwin - Ledges and Stair Sets Galore
The "Pink Motel" - Rails, Ledges and a pool!!!!
Sewerside Park - Most inderated park in the game.
Com Center Tennis Courts Area - You meet Gonz there in OG so it always gets my approval!!

Anyway people its I better start getting clips at the loading dock!

agusbmxarg
08-05-2011, 07:26 PM
I know the next vid is at the secret loading dock, but for future videos I would like to throw my ten cents in pot and offer up some suggesitons:

The Creature Ramp (I know its small, but a complete vert video would be different)
Lake Sherwin - Ledges and Stair Sets Galore
The "Pink Motel" - Rails, Ledges and a pool!!!!
Sewerside Park - Most inderated park in the game.
Com Center Tennis Courts Area - You meet Gonz there in OG so it always gets my approval!!

Choose one for collabo N°3, the rest will be used from N°4 to N°7 hah.

Boxerman08
08-05-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm down to edit the following one, collabo N°3, if that's cool with you guys. My shit is basic, but I think they're still enjoyable to watch. I mainly make videos for myself as well, like Deacon said, but I also like feedback from others for improvement. I have to say, my editing skills because of this game went from non-existant to decent (imo anyways), and there's definitely a lot of room for improvement.

Anyways, if you guys are cool with me editing collabo N°3, then say so, and I'll do my best ;)

Seanne1986
08-05-2011, 09:43 PM
Well done!

Deacon
08-06-2011, 03:17 AM
I'm down to edit the following one, collabo N°3, if that's cool with you guys. My shit is basic, but I think they're still enjoyable to watch. I mainly make videos for myself as well, like Deacon said, but I also like feedback from others for improvement. I have to say, my editing skills because of this game went from non-existant to decent (imo anyways), and there's definitely a lot of room for improvement.

Anyways, if you guys are cool with me editing collabo N°3, then say so, and I'll do my best ;)

dude, I've peeped a lot of your vids, your editing is tight man, plus IMO basic is always best. my only aim when it comes to an edit is sync sync sync (where clips allow of course, some lines are just too long to sync up completely!)

The only time I would go all out with editing, would be a full length or an artsy skate vid! lol.

Choose one for collabo N°3, the rest will be used from N°4 to N°7 hah.

Ok.

How about - The "Pink Motel" - Rails, Ledges and a pool ?????? would that be cool?

agusbmxarg
08-06-2011, 06:53 AM
Yes sirrrrrrr

andreas
08-06-2011, 09:23 AM
damn, boxer always has such clean clips, loved the edit deacon, song choice was awesome! and thanks for letting me end this great vid ^^ don't get what andreas was actually trying to show us here but whatever hehe

hmm?

I sever heads
08-07-2011, 10:54 AM
figure id pop in here... im gonna be sending some clips for the loading dock.... and for number 3 I was reading above and i would have to say navarettes would be great, its one of my favorite spots in the game... the motel pool is sick too im down for either of those

SK8ERatWAR
08-08-2011, 05:42 AM
hmm?

i don't know man, i don't wanna hate or anything, but i don't like your tricks, they look like random manual combinations that just don't make sense lol