PDA

View Full Version : i hate EA

Ninety4
07-07-2011, 07:52 AM
ive been unable to connect to ea for like a week ,but it seems like everybody else can any of you guys having this same problem?

xxCALM KILLERxx
07-07-2011, 08:06 AM
xbox? if so try clearing your cache. worked for me. if not post on the ea forum in the thread there and mr x might help you out.

Antwan
07-07-2011, 08:41 AM
Is it a new issue?
Must be.. because you were online before?
anything change recently.. like new router or modem?

Ninety4
07-07-2011, 09:30 AM
no changes that i no of everything was good just a week ago

briden
07-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Is it a new issue?
Must be.. because you were online before?
anything change recently.. like new router or modem?

Playing online has been fine for me the whole time, but upload/downloads are sketchy. Perfect one minute, dead the next.

Phobia
07-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Playing online has been fine for me the whole time, but upload/downloads are sketchy. Perfect one minute, dead the next.

yeah same with me

NotedDerk
07-07-2011, 02:25 PM
I had the same issue as you, you'll see that quite a few people had it if you look at the thread titled "skate.reel is not working."

Just post your problem in this thread here -> http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/4444379.page
Within a day or sooner, the admin should modify something on your account to make it work, it's how it worked for me.

The admin told me my gametag wasn't connected to my account, which was a screw up on their account since i've been able to upload clips with no issues outside of ea screwing up.