PDA

View Full Version : Hippie Flip Montage V

ChocolatCakeMix
07-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Thoughts and feedback welcome :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N1-Ua-8mto&feature=channel_video_title

Phobia
07-10-2011, 11:33 AM
slipknot mixed with justin bieber? haha. but nice video and clips :)

I sever heads
07-10-2011, 12:00 PM
Honestly i dont like to bag on music. Im pretty open minded, but this might be one of the worst songs ive ever heard and didnt compliment the skating. I know u can just mute it but whatever... Who was it btw? I dont really get complete vids of only hippieflips but i can respect it, they sure take some time. Im guessing that varial flip was pretty tough i dont think ive ever landed one. Anyway keep doin you and ill be lookin out for the next one!

ChocolatCakeMix
07-10-2011, 12:10 PM
slipknot mixed with justin bieber? haha. but nice video and clips :)

haha I know thanks

ChocolatCakeMix
07-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Honestly i dont like to bag on music. Im pretty open minded, but this might be one of the worst songs ive ever heard and didnt compliment the skating. I know u can just mute it but whatever... Who was it btw? I dont really get complete vids of only hippieflips but i can respect it, they sure take some time. Im guessing that varial flip was pretty tough i dont think ive ever landed one. Anyway keep doin you and ill be lookin out for the next one!

lolol that wasn't a real song, it was a mashup of two different songs, one from a metal band, the other from justin bieber. I used it because I got a kick out of it the first time I listened to it and I try to be more wacky and experimental with my hippie flip montages. You most likely would have thought different if you listened to Psychosocial before. Thanks though, any feedback is appreciated.

I sever heads
07-10-2011, 12:23 PM
Nah for sure , i understand. Its all in good fun and if i came off negative, sorry. I did enjoy the vid

briden
07-10-2011, 01:30 PM
I thought the song was the best part. And I've got a genuine question coming from someone who doesn't skate at all like this; why put in clips where you didn't ride away?

ChocolatCakeMix
07-10-2011, 04:27 PM
I thought the song was the best part. And I've got a genuine question coming from someone who doesn't skate at all like this; why put in clips where you didn't ride away?

You mean the ones where I bailed?

briden
07-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Nah the funny clips were fine, I meant specifically the first clip, the 360 flips through the same bar @1:20, the tailwalk into the pool, whatever happened at 2:10, double flip through 2 bars 3:10, where you don't land it or ride away.

ChocolatCakeMix
07-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Nah the funny clips were fine, I meant specifically the first clip, the 360 flips through the same bar @1:20, the tailwalk into the pool, whatever happened at 2:10, double flip through 2 bars 3:10, where you don't land it or ride away.

When you spend over an hour trying to do a specific hippie flip, but then bail, you tend to be happy that you even did it all together. As long as I did the actual hippie flip, landing it clean or even just landing it point blank is the least of my worries. I agree it doesn't look as good, but the flips themselves are the main focal point. Also they are sometimes just impossible to land, like the double flip through the 2 bars. No matter how much I tried, I could do the flip, but couldn't land it. Same deal for the tailwalk into the pool. Also a few of them (like the ender) I accidentally did a nose manual when I landed it because my right stick gets stuck sometimes, which is why I cut out him rolling away lol