PDA

View Full Version : A day in SP

a red bicycle
07-12-2011, 01:11 AM
its a town near where i live. I went at like 7pm so i had about 2-3 hours to skate.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufc7QnJ7Skc

Its was actually pretty cool cause when we went up there some kids showed up at the ledge at the same time my brother and i did. they showed me some spots I didnt know about and they definitely pushed me to try harder. good time.

oh and expect more footage from me relatively shortly...?

pawnluvguitarist
07-12-2011, 04:15 AM
nice stuff man, some ballsy tricks. Would be sick if you got that fakie cab and the ollie one foot.

a red bicycle
07-12-2011, 06:03 AM
thanks dude. and yeah the cab is the thing i was most hyped for. im going back today but i havnt had much sleep so we'll see how that goes haha.

saunders420
07-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeahh red! glad to see your still alive!

DonVigo
07-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Good old fashioned gnarly. I used to live for those kinds of gaps when I was small enough to fly. Never had the cab, either. Going to make me try a little harder today at the park. Cheers, and good luck making those misses!

a red bicycle
07-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Yeahh red! glad to see your still alive!
i love you saunders. but yeah im always lurking/skating haha

donvigo- thanks but those gaps werent even that big fuRr34LzZz. gaps are where its at tho. check out this local video...the gap at the end is right by where i was skating... i THINK one day imma step up to it. Probably not tho haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btaAGExytG8

and on a somewhat unrelated note - i hate to say but i never went skating today...i ended up passing out shortly after commenting and woke at 6pm -_-

andreas
07-13-2011, 11:21 PM
i love you saunders. but yeah im always lurking/skating haha

donvigo- thanks but those gaps werent even that big fuRr34LzZz. gaps are where its at tho. check out this local video...the gap at the end is right by where i was skating... i THINK one day imma step up to it. Probably not tho haha

and on a somewhat unrelated note - i hate to say but i never went skating today...i ended up passing out shortly after commenting and woke at 6pm -_-

dude that ender gap is preeeeeeeetty fucking huge. like pro drop status. I say 3 it.

knexzor
07-17-2011, 03:39 PM
fuck yeah! keep it coming!

AfRoMaTiC480
07-17-2011, 06:35 PM
good shit man. makes me wanna start skating again. to bad its 120 degrees outside
keep it up

a red bicycle
07-20-2011, 10:53 PM
fuck yeah! keep it coming!
I WILL.. you too dude. i havnt seen anything from you in a MINUTE.

afro - thanks and yeah fuck that shit. its pretty hot here but no where near 120.

and andreas - no shit dude. what did you think i was talking about?

knexzor
07-21-2011, 06:57 AM
I WILL.. you too dude. i havnt seen anything from you in a MINUTE.
having too much fun to spoil it by whipping out the camera haha