PDA

View Full Version : Mattyman512 Team Montage Part

mattyman512
07-15-2011, 03:26 AM
Here's my part for the team montage! (Watch in Full 1080p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l3srqwSLls

Hope you guys are enjoy it!

I am still looking for people to help me out with a park promo for one of my parks.
The park is called Town Centre so please let me kno if you would like to be in it!

Later guys!

MF JORDAN
07-15-2011, 08:45 AM
lay off the gnar.

emericaridr11
07-15-2011, 09:14 AM
hot ass colors man, good quality.... tricks were good but not showcased that well.... it was all dope still, just a tad boring to me, filming was sweet though

Spacepoet
07-15-2011, 11:24 PM
Crisp and clean. Nothing too creative though. Still a good watch.

Duce NLS
07-16-2011, 02:53 AM
Some nice tricks, filming needs a bit of work, as said above its not bad it just doesn't quite showcase stuff to look its best. Again, as said, aim for a little more creativity. Big things, the song was awful, didn't suit and made it a very drab watch, I think with better music this would have come out a lot different. But, you're guilty of my pet hate, skating both ways, it looks rubbish, I can't lie. If you have any more ambi clips, save my blood pressure n just delete em. We can help you with true switch if you need it?

Peace

mattyman512
07-16-2011, 03:29 AM
cheers Duce for the tip and I will definatly work on it and yeh really bad idea for the song. Need to search for some decent spots so skate then! cheers for the comment anyways guys!