PDA

View Full Version : Skate 3 = Drug

SpadedOne
07-16-2011, 11:49 AM
Whats up people. Im so glad I stumbled upon this site. I had this game on PS3 around launch and recently switched over to XBOX after a looooong hiatus. I love the the CAP and am blown away everyday by what the community is pumping out. Awesome show, Great job! I recently posted a park Im quite proud of called "Spelunker Park," but I have no clue how to go about making it look all official and cool like some of the talent here. Any tips would be greatly appreciated but none are expected so don't feel bad if you move on:)

FullyFl4RED00
07-16-2011, 01:47 PM
Hey Welcome to Fluck it!

So when you make a cap and you want to post it on the forums here is what you need to do...
First- take pictures of your park(i normally take 6-10) in the game and upload those photos to the ea skate.create site. Then get on your computer go to the ea skate site and save the uploaded photos to your computer. Then go to tinypic.com and upload each photo...copy and past the converted img file into the forum post you are creating for your park. That is how you get pictures of your park onto the forums. Then you can just talk about each picture and give a description and name of the cap. Dont forget to say what counsel its for and what dlc it has. And put a link to the park in your post so people can dl it easily.

Park building tips- play the parks that look good and take them apart to see how they are made.