PDA

View Full Version : CNBS Buds Welcomes TACOPUNISH3R

TACOPUNISH3R
07-16-2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcEqtOiDMxw&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcEqtOiDMxw&feature=player_embedded

Feedback would always be appreciated. Got a solo in the works (flushing out all my standard def footy. Be on the lookout)

Thanks Deacon for the edit! Check out his channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/iiblackoutx)

Song is Montreal -40C by Malajube

AlexMCS182
07-16-2011, 05:18 PM
loooooool man do you understand any word in the song ? I'm french and this is horrible for me ^^

This guy is singing he's jaking off and having pleasure...

momadaddy
07-16-2011, 05:57 PM
whats cnbs buds? i will be a BUD if you send me a bag of green

agusbmxarg
07-16-2011, 06:13 PM
loooooool man do you understand any word in the song ? I'm french and this is horrible for me ^^

Lololololol

TACOPUNISH3R
07-16-2011, 06:30 PM

-______-
This is what I get for picking a song that sounded catchy, and not translating the lyrics.

AlexMCS182
07-17-2011, 02:38 AM
I wasn't saying that the video is bad, no, but it was weird for me to hear a french song picked up by an american :)

bengrover
07-17-2011, 06:31 AM
Opening line at Reggs was butter. Song was extremely wierd and wrong choice imo.

Duce NLS
07-17-2011, 08:57 AM

We started a second team as too many rippers, not enough space.

Ha ha wouldn't that be lovely!

Peace

Duce NLS
07-17-2011, 10:39 AM

Also I almost laughed myself to death at this, as has everyone I've shown. Utterly epic winning!

Welcome vid was tight dude, good to have you on board. Nice edit xp, shame no one Google translated it ha ha.

m.seven
07-17-2011, 10:44 AM
great vid Taco,that ender was silky!

EG Fr0sty
07-17-2011, 06:02 PM

Actually new members have to send all other members a Dime....so if your the last one on your broke :)

xRiverKing
07-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Wow man awesome stuff.. as always..

Your style doesn't fit with CNBS imo though......

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 02:07 AM
Wow man awesome stuff.. as always..

Your style doesn't fit with CNBS imo though......

I really don't get why you have this super arcady thing about us??? Starting to piss me off a little now. Admittedly some tricks have made it into vids that I personally wouldn't have let slip through, but overall I'd say we're a realistic team that concentrate on tech skating. Go watch Tpuds latest.

Most of us have been skating for years, I'm 11 years deep myself, I know the physics and limitations of skateboarding pretty fucking well id hope.

We may not be uber lowpop, but I can ollie over a mountain bike so... I'd call that a moot point.

Peace.

xRiverKing
07-18-2011, 12:36 PM
I have said nothing bad or negative about your teams skating. All I said is that his style seems different from the rest of the team. I didn't say that was bad or anything... You need to settle down nothing to get e-mad about haha like I said before I have never bashed the skating just stated that it isn't my cup of tea. I meant no disrespect so let's just move on..

EG Fr0sty
07-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Tacos style is definitely different then the rest....It's bigger I guess you could say then most of us....But that is a good thing who the he'll wants to wath a video of the same exact style over and over again just different clothes....

So once again Taco I welcome you to the team with own arms....

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 02:38 PM
I have said nothing bad or negative about your teams skating. All I said is that his style seems different from the rest of the team. I didn't say that was bad or anything... You need to settle down nothing to get e-mad about haha like I said before I have never bashed the skating just stated that it isn't my cup of tea. I meant no disrespect so let's just move on..

No, you referenced elsewhere that we're an arcadey team.

I'm not emad it just frustrates me when we work hard to keep to realism on admittedly technical tricks, I don't think I've ever done a trick I haven't either witnessed or seen in a video besides my own combinations or twists on things. People like daewon, mj, Tpuds, koston, jb gillett, PJ Ladd, mariano are the people who inspire what I do personally.

Sorry for biting, I just put a lot of time and effort into what we do, as I know do the rest of the team, Deacon for example, would be horrified to hear his work called arcadey with all the work he does to stay low n perfectcatch.

Peace

xRiverKing
07-18-2011, 02:45 PM
Well it was just based on a different vid. I didn't know decon was on the team either haha. I didn't mean to put you down or anything, sorry man.

Duce NLS
07-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Its cool man, as I said, sorry for biting.

Deacon you need to start repping son!

Back to the point at hand, vid butters.

You much of a park builder Taco?

Peace

TACOPUNISH3R
07-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone!
@Duce - I'm god awful at park building.

Ayreon
07-18-2011, 08:16 PM
deadce edit. good filming for sure. nice

TACOPUNISH3R