PDA

View Full Version : b.p.s.v.6

Antwan
07-17-2011, 11:54 PM
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/6237/rgfsj.png (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NzevHQApg0/)

Antwan
07-18-2011, 01:14 AM
Bitch of an edit.. never done something quite this long before.. think it came out nice.

Ayreon, Always liked watching your skating cool to have you.

Bannerboy.. Some of that stuff is harder than it looks.. I've fucked with some of those skinnies before. Kudos.

Briden.. One Wheeled blunt! Was shocked to see that clip actually have it in an old video.. loved that lipslide.

Falling.. always clean man.. tail under.. yeah bro.

Snail.. I tried my hardest to get those clips up to speed with the song volume but I think it still made for a nice feel
how I clipped it together.. Nice part too.

M7.. nothing too out there but I dug what you sent me.. manual combo reminded me of my last video.
Funny how much this stuff synced in my head man.. It just worked.. I don't know if you guys were watching my other vids but
it was awesome to see some of the stuff I did coming back.

Mark.. Head balance wins.. Tech and creative, stay that way.

Me..
Well, I was going to have my parts longer but
dug down, went for banger material.

We sure put on a fucking show..
good stuff.

briden
07-18-2011, 01:21 AM
Whoa, holy shit, that really lived up to the hype you put behind it. It's almost 330 AM and I'm tired as shit so I'll give a real review tomorrow but that was sick and I'm stoked I got to be a part of it.

fallingskyline
07-18-2011, 02:06 AM
woah, that's a monster!
great stuff by everyone.
great edit, antwan :)

how the hell does briden get that speed???

m.seven
07-18-2011, 02:59 AM
awesome job Antwan.good parts from everyone(wish i could've sent more:o).
great work on the edit.
Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this,it was a pleasure.

Antwan
07-18-2011, 08:45 AM
I am glad you guys like it.

pawnluvguitarist
07-18-2011, 01:25 PM
letting it buffer now...

Glad to hear you're more quality over quantity this time around Antwan, your bangers have always been sick.

MarcoPoloUSN
07-18-2011, 01:58 PM
Really good edit man. This edit is definitely your best. That intro was very classy.

Quality stuff from everyone. Awtwan you showed out... bangers throughout... I can't even call em out. That would be a challenge ;).

TACOPUNISH3R
07-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Very well put together! You always deliver a good watch.

Antwan
07-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Very positive reviews..
makes it worth sharing
I've always done it for myself but if I connect with others too it's a whole lot cooler.
thanks.

pawnluvguitarist
07-18-2011, 04:45 PM
Bannerboy's 540 pivot
Briden's flatground tailflip :)
MarkTheSith's polejam rock

Antwan:
hippie at 10:24 was sick
360 pivot rock, and 360 pivot across the grass :)
garbage can to nosegrind

Antwan
07-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Grass Pivot ha
Yeah I had a bunch of clips on those red curbs dude..
a lot of fun slappy grinds..
Did the can bonk to grind in a skate 2 vid so much harder on 3 but I finally got it..
almost every trick in my part was that way.. either done in another part
or just really hard to work with..
goes to show you can land just about anything you dedicate to..
pretty damn dope.

I don't know where I want to go with BPS but It's had a trip
and if I discontinue at least I can say I had one kickass production.
I know I won't stop making solos..
too many things to explore still yet.

Thanks again.

briden
07-18-2011, 05:45 PM
I loved the legit intro, seriously felt right out of an RL video, and the in-game cut scenes were a nice touch, if only a little too long.

Ayreon: Fs shuv nosebash to fakie? That trick's probably harder in game than IRL. Line with the sw fs shuv crook revert was sick too

Banner: Really sick filming throughout, gonz sculpture trick!! fs 270 into the bank was rad.

Falling: Fs flip over the water looks fantastic. 270 front board fakie on the UG rail was crazy.

Snail: Solid part, up close filming that doesn't look like shit, very impressive. Really realistic, love it.

M7419: Kickflip out over the hydrant! Nice long lens filming too, smooth angles.

Mark: Nice nosebonks, and the line with the 3 handrails looked great.

Nice transition between sections with the fullpipe. This part... just so much going on. Hippy jump bank to bank over the two bars?? The arm windup for the 360 pivot was perfect. Airwalk firecracker is totally not a trick I'd be into, but it worked. Fakie f/s noseslide to back noseblunt, and noseslide to 5-0 fs 360 out back to back, really sick. UG 5-0 on the bump to bar, sick. Layback-lookin boardslide, I'll be trying that some time. Footplant redemption at the kube towers, lolz.

Briden.. One Wheeled blunt! Was shocked to see that clip actually have it in an old video.. loved that lipslide.
Thanks man! I've never been able to glitch a lipslide like that again, really wish I could figure out the secret to it.

how the hell does briden get that speed???
Overcompensating for a torn achilles tendon IRL

Briden's flatground tailflip :)
That was the one clip I was talking about in the chat one day, not sure if you even remember but I think I asked if you or antwan had any collabs coming up. Lucky for me it got used.

Antwan
07-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Hey Briden..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJgAfo7Xf9Y
Last trick there..
I've found that an early ollie does something with psychics, the rest is angle and luck really.

briden
07-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey Briden..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJgAfo7Xf9Y
Last trick there..
I've found that an early ollie does something with psychics, the rest is angle and luck really.

Haha sick! I actually filmed another one at your mega park the one day we seshed, just gotta find a place to use it.

Antwan
07-18-2011, 06:28 PM
I'll have to upload that one..
I added some rails and it's covered in trees now haha.. way different.

This video took more time and came out fine..
Generally bumed when certain people couldn't get footage to me
but quality did not seem to suffer..
Six Volumes.. two of which were in skate 2..
Nothing compared to OATS but still pretty good for a solo series.

Nowhere near done with this game..
New Create a Collab theme and park to work with when I get around to it.

EG Fr0sty
07-18-2011, 11:09 PM
This was amazing....Definetly worth watching....

I would love to take part in the next one....

Ayreon
07-19-2011, 01:01 AM
pretty stoked about this. Im glad you liked my dharma commercial enough to put it at the beginning.

real good edit. excellent song choices. I liked the instrumentals.

everyone skated dam good. and ant ur right, you had a fuck load of bangers in that. epic big tricks and super tech shit alike.

my graphics also got a good showing. I was rocking my cap faction deck. m7 and I used my buddah is my homeboy deck. and m7 and even fallingskyline used my abstract buddah deck. stoked about that too.

Antwan
07-19-2011, 11:51 PM
Ha you kidding that ad is damn hilarious..
Surprised you waited for me to unveil it.

Can't express how cool it was to make this
but I don't know If I'll do another one this long for quite some time
it was frustrating trying to organize everything..
but thanks everyone for the views and the rad comments
Never had so many likes on youtube for a single edit.

Last bump for good measure..
This was a hefty edit, comments are cool.

Ayreon
07-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Surprised you waited for me to unveil it.

Lol, same

BannerBoy360
05-06-2013, 11:57 AM
why did you take down the video? i loved this vid. :(

Antwan
05-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Took it down a while back man and not only this but everything I've done on that channel.
I figured it would just be better to use my actual gamertag for commentaries.
I guess theres a bit of false hope, wanting to profit from commentaries Not by a long shot right?
I wouldn't download and reupload, quality wasnt great and I imagine it would get worse.
Not the end for BPS though. I hope more people get capture cards, Would love to do another one like it.
We had some nice ideas for this one but I think the edit could've been better.
So Let's do it again, bigger and better. Send me your thoughts, You know I'm not done. :)