PDA

View Full Version : hello peoples!

cousinbenson91
07-19-2011, 01:32 AM
easy now people.

dont really know what to put apart from hello. errrm ive been playing skate for ages, had skate 1 for a few years then sold my xbox with all my games (biggest mistake of my life) then got a new xbox, but never bothered with skate 2 as the demo didnt impress me at all. ANYWAY i got pretty high and went to the shopping center the other day and bought skate 3. Ive been playing it for ages at my mates house and stuff but never owned it myself. Im gonna be playin this game alot, so i thought id join up to a forum, and in all honesty the EA forums look like the biggest piece of sh*t ive ever seen!

anyway im thinkin i want to get some nice videos done with proper editing and crazy special effects and sh*t too so if anyone else does stuff like this please link me to your vids so i can plagiarize them to the max (jokes :P).

aaanyway thats my life story, lookin forward to playin more of this game!

safe!:cool:

fallingskyline
07-19-2011, 01:56 AM
welcome dude,

check out the forum's show off section to get your inspiration for plagism (is this a word, i don't care)

momadaddy
07-19-2011, 02:00 AM
welcome to fluckit. good choice! cant wait to see what u have in store.

no crazy effects but the edit is alright...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOstIBR8MNc

cousinbenson91
07-19-2011, 02:35 AM
welcome dude,

check out the forum's show off section to get your inspiration for plagism (is this a word, i don't care)

thanks man, i just found the full length library, exactly the type of videos i was wanting to do! ;)

welcome to fluckit. good choice! cant wait to see what u have in store.

no crazy effects but the edit is alright...

mate that video is sick! the barrel bit is insane, and the title is winning haha. Just what i was lookin for man, safe!:cool:

bohemian
07-19-2011, 02:56 AM
what? no recliner-clichés?

EG Fr0sty
07-20-2011, 11:40 AM
Helllllllo my distant cousin.....Welcome to Fluckit